Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-21-2011, 08:04 AM   #16
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 6

Laura's tremble became a cold shiver as she waited for His instructions. Risking a look up at him, she saw an evil grin covering his face as he leaned over and whispered into Charlotte's ear. A matching evil grin appeared on Charlotte's face. Laura's dread grew, a sinking feeling was forming in the pit of her stomach and she screwed her eyes shut, unwilling to see anything which might make things worse.

"Laura, your test is..." came His voice. Laura kept swallowing, trying to calm herself, her heart thumping against her ribcage. "...to edge three more times through your panties. No orgasms, and I expect you to reach the very edge."

Laura felt relieved - he wasn't about to fist her, or take a belt to her pussy. As she reached down and started to run her hand over her tender clit, she realised how difficult this was going to be. Her body convulsed as she started to move her hand in what would normally be gentle teasing motions, but felt more like the actions of the industrial vibrator that had been used on her earlier. Within seconds she was gasping and shaking, feeling the orgasm rising within her. This was massive, she wanted it desperately, it would kill her when it arrived, a warm fuzzy pool of orgasm to drown in.

Laura opened her eyes and saw her spectators a split second before the orgasm would hit, and managed to remove her hand with a disappointed moan.

As she managed to catch her breath, Laura croaked "One. Thank you Master", then launched very tenderly into her second edge. This was going to come quicker, and it was going to take every ounce of strength to stop again.

Almost unable to breathe, Laura felt the orgasm rise inside her. Her entire body tingling, she could barely keep rubbing and keeping track of when to stop was going to challenge her more than the last time. Gulping for air, she stopped once more "Two. Thank you Master" she spluttered.

Laura realised that her panties were once again see-through, exposing her pussy to her audience. Giving herself a second to breathe, she opened her eyes to see Master whisper something to Charlotte, who stood and left the room. Laura tried not to think of what that was about, and started on number three.

Trying to speed the process up by rubbing harder almost backfired as she reached the edge in seconds, and Laura had to slow down to ensure she didn't tip over the edge. Stopping at the very edge for the final time she let out a shaky scream/moan combination. Collapsing on the bed Laura heard Charlotte returning along the landing through the sound of her own pulse in her ears.

Laura spluttered out "Three, thank you Master" before she got herself into trouble. She became aware of Charlotte's return with a washbag in one hand, and a bottle in the other. Charlotte placed them at Master's feet and walked over to her wardrobe, and pulled out a sports bag from the very bottom.

"Laura" Masters voice cut in, drawing Laura's attention "more evidence of your disobedience has come to light"

Laura reddened and realised her earlier fears had not been misplaced. Her panties were indeed see-through, and he had noticed.

"How should your cunt hair be kept, girl?" his voice continued.

"Uhm, com..cm..." Laura spluttered. Finally taking a deep breath she managed the words individually, but somewhat stilted. "Completely...sh..shaved, M-Master"

"And what is that I can see?" He asked.

"uhm, n-not completely shaved, Master. A-a l-landing strip" she spluttered, knowing this was going to lead to punishment again. "I'm sorry I've d-dis-disapointed you"

Master looked severe again. Laura shook.

"Remove your knickers" came the instruction.

Eager to ensure that the punishment was as brief as possible and that she wouldn't incur anything additional for failing to help, Laura almost ripped them off, and threw herself to her knees in front of him, offering her panties up.

Master snatched the panties from her hand and dragged her back to the bed by her hair. Laura tried to resist crying out at the pain, and managed to restrict her outburst to a whimper. Master threw her on her back on the bed and looked down on her. Grasping her right wrist in his right hand, he dragged her left wrist to join it with his other hand. Clamping both her wrists in one hand, he clicked his fingers at Charlotte.

Laura realised she was in the most exposing position she had ever been in. Her first experience of restraint, and it was as a punishment - none the less her body once more rose to the occasion and she felt a dribble of juice working out of her pussy, running down between the cheeks of her backside. Somehow this irritating sensation occupied her mind and she almost missed Master expertly looping rope around her wrists. He tied it and quickly attached it to the metalwork at the top of Charlotte's bed.

Although she could move her body, Laura couldn't move anywhere, or protect herself. Her body seemed to be loving it though, with a lot more juice making its way out between her pussy lips.

Laura felt a rope being tied around her left ankle, attached to her left thigh, and then to the head of the bed. It wasn't comfortable, but Laura started to realise that the right leg would follow suit, and leave her cunt exposed to whatever He wanted, without her able to see what was happening.

What on earth was he going to do to her? With her this exposed, there was nothing she could do to prevent anything happening.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:48 PM   #17
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 7
"Well, Laura" Master said, with his evil grin fixed "it's shaving time"

Laura breathed a sigh of relief, and relaxed. Short of a few minor nicks, this couldn't be too severe. Laura cooperated as Charlotte worked a towel underneath her backside to protect the bed.

Master placed his hand on her stomach, and Charlotte started smearing something to lubricate the razor on, liquid soap Laura thought. As Charlotte put the razor to Laura's flesh, she realised how very long she had been. Her pussy was on fire!

As Laura opened her mouth to scream, Master stuffed her soaking panties into her mouth. The muffled scream just made Master smile more. Laura kept screaming as Charlotte roughly pulled the razor over her tender skin. Through all this, her body continued dripping juice and betraying her.

After what was probably seconds, but felt like forever, Charlotte stopped scraping.

"I do not appreciate being lied to, Laura. Don't let it happen again".

Laura just shook where she was tied. She saw Master undoing his belt and screwed her eyes up. As the belt landed on her tenderised cunt the first time she bucked against her restraints and screamed through her panties which were still gagging her. Each time she screamed, she worked a little more juice out of them, which dribbled down her throat.

Laura counted a second hit from the belt, and a third. The endorphins from the pain were rushing around her system and she felt everything drift away with each thud from the belt.

A slap across her face brought her back to reality.

"I'm impressed how well you took the last five of those then, slut." Master's voice cut through her thoughts. "You stopped screaming by the end, just started crying"

Laura realised she could feel cool tracks of tears across her hot face.

"Have you learned your lesson about lying?"

Laura nodded, keen not to receive any more punishment.

Laura saw a large knife appear in front of her eyes, and screamed once more, trying to run away. He disappeared out of view, and she felt the coldness run along the inside of her right leg from the ankle to almost the top, and then the left. She shivered. Finally, the cold side of the knife pressed against her pussy, cooling the fire that raged; Laura relaxed, although as he removed it the returning fire was a nasty shock.

Master sliced easily through the ropes holding Laura's legs in place, sliding the knife between skin and rope, and pulling just once to slice through them. Laura froze inside realising how sharp the knife must be, she did her best to hold herself in the position she was in, so she didn't cut herself on it.

He must either be very experienced, or stupid to release her like this Laura told herself - she hoped it was experienced, since she wasn't in a position to do much to prevent it. After talking to Him for as long as she had, she had the impression it was experience.

Once the final cut had been made, releasing her wrists, Laura, breathed deep and wriggled in situ.

"You may sit up" came 'The Voice' as it had become in her head. She sat up and started to massage her wrists.

"Don't do that - you'll make the marks stay longer, leave them be. You can spit out the panties."

Laura stopped and listened to the sound of her own pulse, and feeling the residual fire from her crotch she shivered and spat out her panties..

"Charlotte - take her to rinse off before I finish the physical examination"

Charlotte crawled forwards and jerked her head in the direction of the bathroom. Laura stood off the bed, and was about to follow Charlotte upright, then thought better of it and dropped to all fours. Laura shuffled as fast as she could, hoping to relieve her hot pussy as soon as possible.

When Laura finally got to the bathroom, Charlotte was stood in there putting a bottle of hair conditioner down and getting reaching up to the shower head.

"Take your dress off sis, it'll be easier" Charlotte said as she blasted the shower into the bottom of the bath.

Laura guessed she was right, and not wanting to argue stripped it off and stepped into the bath.

"Sit down, so you don't slip" Charlotte suggested, quite reasonably. Again, Laura followed her instructions and sat in the slippery bath, holding on to the handles on either side to stop her sliding around.

Charlotte had her evil grin again as she started rinsing Laura with cold water. The cold water was quite a relief, and the burning sensation started to cool. Laura closed her eyes, sighed and leaned back against the bath. The sensation of the water was getting more intense and Laura realised that Charlotte was trying to make her edge again with the shower head as the sensation built in her body. She started gulping and wriggling, trying to escape. As soon as she let go of one of the handles Laura started sliding down and had to grab the handle again.

Laura gasped and groaned out loud as Charlotte removed the stimulus from her throbbing genitals. As she caught her breath she attempted to get out of the bath, but ended up sliding around in the bottom of the bath she realised - Charlotte had coated the bath in hair conditioner. At that moment, Charlotte re-applied the shower head to her groin and Laura grabbed on tight to the bath handles and started thrashing around and moaning out loud as the orgasm loomed large on the horizon, only to be cruelly cut out from under her. Laura moaned in upset and opened her eyes to see Master standing behind a grinning Charlotte.
Old 05-21-2011, 04:49 PM   #18
zac
getDare Sweetheart

amazing. :O x I can't wait for more xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:20 PM   #19
SweetSurrender

Send a message via Yahoo to SweetSurrender

Really really good. Cant wait to read moreee.

Love the color pink,,
Love to bitee,,
Love to kiss,,
Love to dance in my underwearr,,
Love handcuffss,,
Love being in this
Sweet Surrender.

Don't hatee,, masturbate.
xoxo
SweetSurrender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:34 AM   #20
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 8

Charlotte's head snapped to one side roughly, and unexpectedly. Masters hand appeared above Charlotte's head and threw her to the floor by her hair.

"You were told to rinse her off, not torment her further - I distinctly said only one edge, if you really can't avoid it. Tormenting for pleasure is my prerogative." The Voice said. Master scooped Laura out of the bath, and put her on the floor gently before turning to Charlotte. "Strip off and in the bath, slut"

Charlotte hurriedly pulled her skirt, top and panties off, as she moved up to her bra Master said "Leave that on for now. In the bath."

Charlotte gingerly slipped into the empty bath - quite literally. Holding on to the handles, she assumed the same position as Laura had earlier with a grim expression on her face.

Master knelt by Laura "I think it is only fair you get to punish her. Go ahead, take the shower head to her - make sure it's cold".

Laura stood shakily and headed to the bath. Domination wasn't her thing, but getting her own back was appealing. She turned the shower controls all the way to cold, and turned the shower on, going straight for Charlotte's smooth-shaven cunt.

Master leant to her ear and whispered "Just before she orgasms she starts to shake and bites her bottom lip. Immediately before she orgasms, she stops biting her lip and starts panting - it's not very dignified or sexy, but it does mean you know exactly when to stop - as soon as she starts panting."

Laura got her own evil grin as Master left the bathroom and she moved the shower head even closer in. Charlotte was already bucking around and chewing her bottom lip. Finally, she started panting and Laura moved the shower head away to a loud groan from Charlotte. As Charlotte calmed down, Laura reapplied the shower head and Charlotte's eyes went wide in shock.

Master reappeared silently at Laura's side as Charlotte's second edge arrived. He took the shower out of her hand and put something else in its place - the mains vibrator. Both girls eyes went wide.

"Don't worry" he whispered to Laura "it's waterproof - off you go - another three for her"

Master turned off the shower and hung it up as Laura launched into her task with some trepidation, and gently rested the vibrator against Charlotte's clit, before turning it on. Charlotte started chewing her lip almost immediately, and very shortly thereafter started panting. Laura moved the vibrator away.

Master leaned forward to whisper to Laura again "She hates edging, but has something of a talent for it, and I think she was enjoying being nasty to you a little too much" then, loud enough for Charlotte to hear: "Laura is going to turn this on to high - you are going to hang on for 45 seconds without orgasm"

Charlotte's face was a mask of fear, Laura wasn't sure if this was fear of failure, or of what Master might do. Laura turned the vibrator on and applied it to Charlotte's throbbing cunt. Charlotte went wide-eyed, and the lip-chewing was replaced by panting almost immediately. Laura was amazed as Charlotte seemed to manage to keep control of it, although her back was arched and she didn't seem to be breathing.

"Thirty seconds up"

Charlotte remained in the same, arched position, her stomach at the peak of the arch she'd formed, and her hard nipples poking through the fabric of her bra. Charlotte's entire body started vibrating in this position.

"Forty seconds up"

Charlotte started to move her slightly against the vibrator.

"Forty five. Stop"

Laura took the vibrator away again and watched Charlotte writhe in the bathtub - was this what she had looked like earlier?

Master nodded at Laura, and she started the final edge, this time on the low setting so she had more time to enjoy it. The sound it was making against Charlotte's soaking wet skin amused Laura. After the marathon Charlotte had just been through, Laura didn't want to push her over the edge. She did make sure Charlotte spent several seconds on edge before she removed the vibrator the final time though.

"Time to head to Laura's room"

The girls followed, both wondering what was to follow.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #21
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 9

Laura swallowed hard and tried to get her thoughts together. So much had happened, and her brain was only now beginning to come terms with it.

"Master?" Laura asked from her vantage point on the floor.

"Yes, Laura" Master said gently.

"May I dry myself?" she asked, petrified she might be punished for speaking out of turn.

"No" Master replied, making Laura's heart sink " - Charlotte will dry you, and only then can she dry herself". Laura breathed a sigh of relief, glad she wouldn't be shivering and wet for much longer.

Charlotte shivered her way to the airing cupboard, and retrieved 2 towels, and returned to Charlotte, still kneeling on the landing. The girls stood, shaking and took Laura's towel, and started rubbing her dry - she was even merciful and gently patted Laura's cunt dry. Once Laura was dry, she set about drying herself, going quite weak-kneed as she reached her own pussy. Charlotte regained her composure and stood upright, still quite wobbly, and already her shaven groin was dampening again.

"Come on girls, and you may walk" Master said.

Both girls wobbled after him towards Laura's room. As Laura entered the room, her jaw dropped - Master had clearly been busy in here while she had been at the pool. Laura had quite a large room, but the amount of free space was significantly less with the addition of a table-thing that looked like it tilted, a cage, a 3 foot high fabric-topped bench and two large wooden chests.

Master sat on Laura's desk chair, in front of her computer and faced the girls.

"Now then girls, time for me to examine my property. Turn around and bend over"

Both girls obeyed, Laura amazed that she obeyed without thought of disobedience, showing not only her backside but her shaven and abused pussy between her legs.

"Stand up, turn around"

The girls obeyed once more, Laura's breathing speeded up. Her worst nightmare was about to come true.

"Bras off girls"

Charlotte whipped her bra off, exposing her pert, small B-cup breasts. Laura felt her fingers freeze as she clasped her bra catch, petrified. She threw herself at Master's feet.

On her knees she stared at the floor and started blabbing "I'm so sorry Master. I mislead you."

Finally, Laura managed to gather her strength to undo her bra, and allowed it to fall to the ground. She continued talking before he could say anything "When I started living with Lottie, I felt I had to do this"

Laura lifted her bra up, complete with 'chicken fillets'* part filling the bra cups. "I felt so tiny and pathetic that I either do this, or wear triple-padded bras. I'm sorry I'm so pathetically small." Tears rolled down her face and she stared at the floor.

Laura felt His hand under her chin, lifting her face so she could see His.

"Size doesn't matter to me. As I can see you are truly sorry for lying to me, and I can see the reasons for it that is an end to it. Anything I might do to them will purely be for fun. Now go and stand next to Lottie" he said.

Laura smiled and returned to her position next to Charlotte and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Face each other, hands behind your backs" Master said as he stood and headed to one of the chests. The girls faced each other as Master leaned into one of the chests, and pulled some items out.

He started behind Laura, she heard a click, followed by something cold touching her left wrist, then her right. Handcuffs, so far, so simple. Master moved on to Charlotte and repeated the operation. Finally, he stood to one side of the two girls, with his trademark evil grin. He produces a silver chain with something dangling from either end - clamps.

Charlotte sucked breath in hard, Laura actually started to smile - she loved nipple pain. Master snapped the clamp shut on Laura's left nipple none too gently, and Laura stared down at the clamp. It was a clover clamp - the greater the force on it, the tighter it would get. Laura watched the clamp close on Charlotte's right nipple and heard her squeak - obviously she didn't share her step-sister's love of pain, or at least had a lower pain threshold.

"Now" said Master, his evil grin broader than ever, "Tug-o-war time. Your aim is to pull the clamp off the other girl"

Laura grinned, and started planning. Charlotte looked rather less convinced.

"Go!" Master instructed.

Although Charlotte looked somewhat shell-shocked, Laura straight away started jinking around to pull on the clamps. Laura ended up dancing the twist to tear the clamp off, and could feel her pussy getting wetter as the clamps clawed at her nipple - the other nipple was beginning to feel left out.

The squeaks and grunts from both girls were getting louder, as Master sat back on the bed and watched, a large grin on his face. Who was going to win...

* 'Chicken fillets' - breast enhancing pads: link to picture to show them

Last edited by DarkAndEvil; 06-19-2011 at 10:07 AM.
DarkAndEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #22
zac
getDare Sweetheart

thank you i'm glad you're updating xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #23
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Wow absolutely a great story!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:08 PM   #24
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue!!!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:51 AM   #25
openinvizion

Location: I live in my house, in a small country with other countries nearby
Send a message via Yahoo to openinvizion

Suggestion..

Move to the R18 Section.. may be a bit to graphic for just Stories..
openinvizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:51 PM   #26
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

As far as I'm aware, this is within the perameters for this area. I'm sure the mods will move it if that changes.

Anyway, the next installment commeth.

There is quite a long story mapped out in my head, but I think the important part of this story is almost told, so the remainder will become a sequel.

Last edited by DarkAndEvil; 07-03-2011 at 04:58 PM.
DarkAndEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #27
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 10

To Laura, it felt like the two sides of clamp had met in the middle of her nipple. Her legs were soaked down as far as her knees and still the clamps stayed on. The two girls had run out of energy, and although still attached by the nipple there were only occasional half-hearted attempts to yank on it. Laura looked round, realising she had lost track of where Master was. She was enjoying herself, perhaps this really was the life for her. She noticed Charlotte's eyes widen, a look of shock on her face, her body taut and on tip toes.

Finally, Laura's brain caught up with reality and realised that there had just been an almight thwack a moment ago. As this thought settled into her brain, it was shattered by someone holding a burning poker across her backside. As she looked round, she finally focused on Master flexing a long, very thin cane.

"Did I say you could stop?" Master's voice cut through as he delivered another blistering stroke to Charlotte's backside. Charlotte instantly threw herself around with some abandon, and Laura returned the compliment, encouraged by a second stroke from the cane of her own.

"Much better..."

Tears were pouring down both of the girls faces as they jinked around, the clamp on Laura's left nipple was working its way painfully towards the tip. At the other end, Charlotte's right nipple was looking very red and angry, and had puffed up with the abuse, making it more difficult for the clamp to slip off.

SNAP!

The first clamp came free from Laura's left nipple. She whimpered and felt her abused pussy leak a little more, dripping onto her foot this time.

Master placed a fresh pair of clamps on the untouched nipples, and nodded to the girls to restart. Charlotte's left nipple hadn't swollen as much as her right had before, and Laura's right nipple was naturally a little plumper. Laura was amazed at Charlotte's biological reaction to the clamps - Laura simply got hard nipples and became turned on. She put her energy into moving around, trying to twist so that Charlotte's clamp was being pulled at the right angle to come off, whereas her own wasn't. The clamp that had been on Laura's nipple was now hanging from its chain on Charlotte's nipple. The remaining clamps were slipping, and both girls were saying silent prayers that their side would stay on longer.

SNAP!

The clamp slapped Laura's cunt as it swung past, making her wince. She was crying more than ever now - although this time from the result of the tug 'o' war. Relief was a powerful emotion!

Master pulled the two girls across the room by their respective clamps towards the cage. Sat by the edge of the cage were two dog bowls filled with water. Laura had always hated eating and drinking from bowls on the floor, and avoided doing it for her Masters in the past, risking a sideways look she saw that Charlotte had smile which would have been relaxed if it hadn't been overlaid with an expression of pain.

"Kneel" came the instruction. Both girls dropped awkwardly to their knees. "Drink!" came the instruction.

Laura realised that it was no easy task with her hands trapped behid her back, so she leant forward slowly and instantly found her nose pressed to the bottom of the dog bowl. Master dragged her back upright by her hair.

"Drink, don't bathe"

A moment later, Charlotte toppled into her bowl and was rescued by Master. Neither girl had realised how thirsty she was, and drank greedily until there was only a small amount of liquid in the bottom of the bowl, and sucking wouldn't get it. Master put his arm under Charlotte's chest and pulled her to her feet. Laura quickly followed.

Master freed their nipples at last. #the girls wiggled around, trying to deal with the pain from the returning blood.

"Right, there has been no clear winner. So we will need another round..."

Laura smiled. She knew she'd take the pain better, and had come up with a plan to beat Charlotte when the clamp shut on her nipple.

Master grinned, and started towards the girls with a set of clamps.
Old 07-08-2011, 04:29 AM   #28
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11

Laura was feeling smug with her plan to twist better than Charlotte to hold onto the clip on her nipple this time. Although she was tired, she felt inspired and found a new burst of energy ready for the decider.

Master leaned forward and ran his hand over the soaking area between her legs. Laura inhaled deeply at the attention and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation. Master spread her lips, and flicked his finger over her clit, flipping the hood back and forth. Laura started thrusting her hips involuntarily and blushed at her sluttiness. Master paused, pinning her clit hood back as Laura fought with her breath to keep it under control. Rather than winning her battle, she screamed herself breathless as the clamp snapped shut on her exposed clit.

Laura opened her eyes to see a look of fear on Charlotte's face. Laura's tears were already back, but despite her tears she still found her pussy pumping fluid out faster than ever!

Charlotte screamed continuously for about 20 seconds when the clamp shut on her clit, continually moaning thereafter.

When the room was quiet again, Master said "What a pair of sluts - both of you dripping. Start!"

Both girls started timidly, screaming at each tug. Eventually getting into their stride, aware that the pain would only be relieved when they finished. Glancing down, Laura noticed that Master had used alligator clamps rather than the clover clamps he previously had - at least this might be a little easier. Laura threw herself to one side, a desperate move to finish it off. The quiet snap from the closing clamp told her she'd achieved her aim - the competition was over.

"Argh!" Charlotte screamed as the clip that had been on Laura's clit swung down, and hung from her own clitoris.

The noise coming from Laura's mouth was more of a moan, the pain actually causing her to reach the edge of orgasm - mercifully, she held on to it.

Laura collapsed onto the floor, exhausted. Her body no longer wanted to co-operate, and she craved sleep. She tried to stand up, but her legs and arms refused to cooperate. Looking up, she realised that Charlotte had also sunk to her knees and was quivering. Master leaned over and removed the remaining clamp from Charlotte, who squirmed and shook once it was off.

"Well, it's bed time now" Master responded. Laura's shoulders relaxed at the news "The prize for the tug-o-war will be saved for tomorrow, but for now it's time to head to bed. I will be sleeping in this bed, but the pair of you still need to learn some humility, so will be sleeping here"

Laura looked at Master, expecting him to be pointing out an area of floor - instead he had one of the chests open.

"In you get, slut" he said, looking at Charlotte

Charlotte dropped her head and stepped into the empty box, once stood in it giving Master her puppy-dog eyes - the look that always so infuriated Laura when it worked to get around the parents. Master's evil grin returned (Laura realised now that expression on his face made her wet), and he put his left arm behind the small of Charlotte's back, while his right was a blur, resulting in a thwack/squelch sound. Charlotte rose up onto her toes and let out a suppressed scream.

"Trying to get round me just proves you need to spend some time in here" Master said as he delivered another three slaps to Chatlotte's tender cunt "Laura wasn't the only one in need of a bit of discipline, was she?"

Charlotte shook her head in agreement, and lowered herself into her box, with a look of apprehension on her face.

"Trust me" said Master "you will be fine in there, suffocation is not an issue"

Charlotte looked a little comforted by this, but still scared as she lay down and left Laura's line of sight.

Master locked Charlotte's box closed, and opened the other one, which had a smaller box within it which he removed. "Toys" was all he said as he pointed to the now-empty box. Laura felt sick rise in her mouth, and she swallowed it back as she stepped into the chest with her left foot. It felt like her right foot weighed tons, it was glued to the floor on the outside.

"This is part of you paying for your lack of commitment, slut. In you get"

Laura dragged her right foot into the chest and lowered herself to a seated position. She looked around her room, and then took a deep breath and layed down, watching the darkness envelop her as the lid was shut on her. The rattle of keys told Laura that there was to be no escape until she was released.

Inside the box, there was just enough room to roll onto one side from her back - rolling onto the opposite side would require some shuffling. The chest was long enough Laura could stretch her arms out above her head as she normally did in bed without having to bend her knees. Since the lid of the box was only a foot or so away from her face, there wasn't a great deal of movement possible.

Laura felt the pain from her cunt - the abuse it had suffered felt good, the pain she hated was the build up from lack of release. She desperately wanted an orgasm, and found her hands moving towards her groin before she had time to think. Having finally started to deal with her obedience issues, she stopped herself but knew this was going to be the most challenging part of her new life. There was an audible dripping from her juices, and Laura hoped that her body would stop producing them before she dehydrated.

There was a click, and Laura's lid reopened.

"Are you going to manage not to masturbate, slut?" Master asked.

Laura wondered if he was some kind of mind-reader, before realising that as a good dominant, he had simply found his way inside her head. There was no escape from him.

"I am trying" she responded "but it is so hard. Please could you help me, Master - just for tonight?". Laura was shocked at her own candour, and felt herself further moisten as Master's grin returned. Laura had no idea how he would help - this could backfire into him caning her cunt so it was untouchable, or rendering her clit totally insensitive. Laura started shaking as she conjoured more and more evil ways for him to 'help' her.

"Scared, slut? I know it isn't cold, these were very expensive boxes to ensure that! Very well, just for tonight I will help you with your obedience."

He stepped out of sight, and then returned with a hank of rope in his hand "Arms above your head slut!"

Laura obediently moved her arms above her head where he expertly tied the two together, then passed the rope through a small indent in the wall of the box, before tying it off at another indent at the top of the box. Laura could not move her arms to her cunt - or anywhere near the knot in the rope that held her in place. She was petrified, there was nothing she could do to prevent anything happening to her. Predictably, her fear turned to desire and images of all manner of abuse to her filled her head. The dripping increased in frequency, and Laura felt herself blush.

"Thank you Master, I really do appreciate it"

Master just nodded, and shut the lid on her. The darkness would give her time to think, free of distractions. She already knew that she wouldn't bother finding a way out of her predicament - this was what she wanted. This was her. Laura's eyes welled up with a mixture of emotions - joy for finding and realising her place, along with embarrassment and upset at the way she'd behaved previously. She silently vowed to herself never to repeat her mistakes, and settled down for some rest before what she hoped was a big day tomorrow.
Old 07-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #29
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Another amazing chapter. Looking forward to the next one

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk