Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-24-2014, 02:15 PM   #1
SRDare
Baby Member

Default Summer Time Farm Fun

Megan- Age 16 average a little fat 32C she is 4'7"
Cathy- Age 18 average body 36C is 5'4"
Athena- Age 19 athletic 38D 5'5"

It has been a month since me and my mom moved in with her new husband Bill and his two daughters that are seniors in high school while I’m a freshman in the same school. I never could make friends even with her step-sisters and whenever I did we would end up going are separate ways and then I’m right back to square one me being all alone. The high school I go to is just like any typical high school but the only thing that sucks is that we live on a farm and there is never anything fun to do so I’m usually in my room on my laptop just surfing the web. Do to me not having anything to do and it being the last few months of summer vacation before my first year of high school begins I’ve had this urge to do something daring something I would never normally do. On Bill my step-dad’s property is a little pond that is way back over a few hills and is mostly surrounded by bushes and trees and is very secluded. Since I only have my laptop to entertain me I found a website called getdare.com and to tell the truth I am addicted to the stories and now I have constant fantasies of me going out in naked or flashing people my nice perky breasts with my nipples fully erect do to excitement and then showing of my sweet pussy that is fully shaven and glistening with my juices from being so wet.
Getting out of bed and changing out of my sleep shirt I notice that there is now a wet spot on the front of my white thong from just thinking of me doing thoughts naught deeds, so not being able to resist I pull down my thong and grab my thin yellow sundress and getting my sandals on and telling my mom where I was heading without stopping for a reply I head out to the pond. My step-dads farm is just mostly crops with a little bit of kettle like chickens, pigs, horses, and a few cows. As I’m walking past the barn and the pig pen I couldn’t help but shiver in excitement do the fact that I’m completely naked underneath a thin dress I could feel myself getting wet and was glad I wasn’t wearing any panties because they would be completely soaked by now. I had finally arrived at my little paradise for the day after a couple hours walk that felt like an endless walk that I loved heading to the pier that Bill had built at the pond where he tied the row boat. Once I got to the edge of the pier I sat do and just let me feet in the water so I could contemplate on what I was going to do next but try as I might I couldn’t bring myself to bare my naked body out here alone so I just lean back to lay on the pier to stare at the blue sky with no cloud in site I just lay there with the summer sun on me. She don’t know how long I was just lying there till I realized that it was almost noon because the sun was high and it had gotten hotter and not wanting to burn I decided to head home as I was getting up I felt my foot hit a nail and I freaked and in doing so I lost my balance and feel in the water.
“Fuck why me?” Megan asked herself as she was getting out of the pond by the shore. “Great my dress is soaked through now what am I going to do?”
Looking around for something to help her but came up empty till an idea came to her. Walking over to a tree that had a branch long enough to get some sun light she stripped off her only article of clothing and hung it upon the branch to dry while she laid in the shade of the tree till her dress was dry. Not that long after getting under the tree did she feel her pussy get wet once more and not being able to help it see let her hand run down her chest pulling on her left nipple while her right hand went down to her moist pink folds that where just wanting to be touch. As she touched her outer lips she couldn’t shack the feeling of herself being watched but just playing it off as here imagination she started to slide one finger in and out of her vagina and then adding another finger as well as gaining speed she could not stop the moans that came with the pleasure of her fantasy that she was putting on a show for a stranger and had a mind blowing orgasm. If she was paying attention she would’ve noticed the two people at the edge of the tree line squatting next to a couple of bushes.
SRDare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SRDare for this post:
Old 01-25-2014, 12:52 AM   #2
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great start hope to read more soon.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:20 PM   #3
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice start.. Keep it going..