Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-20-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
Elliot-Slaveboy

Default Out of His Depth

Hey GetDare, its been a while since i've been on GetDare since i found it hard to find a master in the slave/master section that i really shared similar interests with. However, i decided to come back on for a bit of fun.

I have never written a sexually driven fiction before but i have had plenty of practice writing in university etc. and will try to make it as compelling as i can.

The story will be based solely upon my own fantasies but i apologise in advance if any of it sounds similar to anything else you have read.

I am hoping that this could be a gateway for potential masters to understand better exactly what drives and excites me but my main aim is simply to write an entertaining story and share my fantasies with the world.

So without further ado:

Chapter One - The Unexpected Response

As Richie rushed through the jungle he knew he didn't have much time, one second late and he knew he wouldn't make it. He also knew that the consequences of him not making it would be her certain death. As he drew ever nearer he prepared himself for a fight readying his spear and staring out of the bush at the ensuing battle. He wasn't too late! He grabbed his spear and charged, 1 strike, 2 strikes, boom, one of the attackers lay dead at his feet! He turned around ready to strike down the last of them, but right as he was about to engage his Three Talon Strike for the second time, the inconceivable happened, his computer screen froze and the next thing he knew his email software forced itself onto his screen. "No!" he shouted out loud as he knew that this was the end for him. There was no way his character could survive without him for that long. Sure enough, when he managed to open the game, it was too late, both him and his friend had been killed, their inhibitor was destroyed and his dreams of being promoted had been shattered. "Stupid fucking game!", he exclaimed, slamming his fist on the desk in frustration. "Who the fuck would be emailing me at this time of night?!"

He closed the game and switched to his email software to see who had had the rudeness to interrupt his important match, but when he saw the email topic he was pleasantly surprised. The heading read: "Master for slave - still looking?". The reason this was such a surprise was that it had been months since he'd posted an ad on Craigslist looking for his first real life master and sexual experience and at the time had only received responses from time wasters and perverts looking for a quick wank. His expectations for this new master, however, were no different - why would this master be any different to the others? His email was brief, giving little information about what he was looking for, it simply read: "If u stil need a master, meet m @ the Dorento Cafe tommorow at 11am sharp, cum wearin pantyes to prov u r serius." The email was badly written and had clearly had no time spent on it and Richie had no doubt in his mind that this was just going to be another waste of time. Initially he told himself that there was just no point in even replying to this guy, there was no way that he would be at the cafe even if he went there at the right time. But as he lay in bed, unable to sleep, he couldn't stop thinking about how boring his life was right now and eventually came to the decision to follow the email and go to the cafe the next morning. What was the worst that could happen after all? The guy probably wouldn't even be there!

He woke the next morning with a throbbing erection but as he reached for a tissue, he remembered the email and decided it would be best if he kept himself at maximum horniness just in case. He looked at his alarm - "Damn it!", he said out loud as he saw the time. It was already 10:45am, he would not have time to shower. He quickly got dressed remembering to wear his most disgusting, never washed, pair of former flatmates panties, and rushed down the street to the cafe. As he approached front door of the building he was suddenly startled by a deep, rasping voice behind him: "You must be the slave!". He jumped and abruptly turned around to see a very tall, thin and frail looking man, probably in his early 30s staring back at him from a small, sheltered table in the corner. He had not noticed the man before as he had been hidden behind a large newspaper, but now the man was beckoning for him to come over.

As he approached the table he spoke in a quiet voice as not to raise attention from the other customers: "Yes, my name is Richie, pleased to meet you sir! Please don't speak about this too loudly in public." The man brushed his comment off simply saying, "Don't worry about that son. Come take a seat. Would you like a glass of water?" Richie was thirsty from the fast walk he had just done to reach the cafe in time and willingly accepted as the man poured a glass of crystal clear ice water from the jug in the middle of the table. As he drank the water the man smiled at him and said, "Did you remember to wear your panties boy?". Richie discretely showed the man the line of his panties and the man looked impressed. "Very good boy!" He exclaimed, "Doesn't wearing panties just.... give...........you.... a....... fuzzy ..... feeling...... Before Richie blacked out he just had time to think one last thought: "Oh fuck!".

That was chapter 1 of my story, more of an introductory chapter than anything else but never the less i hope you enjoyed reading it and will let me know some feedback as this is my first story. I will update my story intervally depending on how much people are enjoying it, if it gets lots of followers i will try to update it daily until it is complete, otherwise i will just update it whenever i feel like it.

Please let me know what you think!
Special Items for dares: dog collar + leash, 12 inch dildo, 8 inch vibrator, anal beads, fox tail plug, bunny tail plug, large vibrating plug, bullet vib, funnel gag, ring gag, riding crop, nipple clamps,q-tips, hot sauce.
PM me I'm currently looking for a master! 11/09/19
Elliot-Slaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
Rek U

OMG three talon strike? inhibitor? Someone has playing League of Legends
Rek U is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk