Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
cornylad

Default Haunted House with unexpectations

This story is not true and also a little different to the other stories as it is going to have multiple authors. Instead of me getting ideas from you via polls etc, I am going to allow you to write the next bit, but please do not try and go off course of the main theme haunted house with unexpectations.

To start with they are going to be 6 characters:

Jamie and Jane who are brother and sister then andre and luke who are 2 maters of Jamie and Ruby and Saphire who are 2 mates of Jane. Jamie is the oldest out of him and his sister and the oldest guy and he was 17, Jane was the youngest of the group at 13. You find out more about the others as the story develops.

It all started on a dark and stormy night, all six of them were walking up the long drive way that lead to the front of the house which stood tall in front of them, the wind whistling in the breeze, the owls hooting, you could also hear the faint howl of a wolf long in the distance. It took them a good 5 minutes as they where walking at a pace to get inside, but they only heard roumors of what lay inside. Bats, ghosts, shreaking doors. Now it was quite an old house so there was no modern electricity put in, so all the lighting was done by gas. The handle and knocker was massive and Jane could have sworn that she saw ruby's face but in ghostly form above the door, but she didn't say anything as she didn't want to seem scared or stupid. The group entered the house making sure the door was locked behind them and they made their way to the main lounge of the house. The house was quite a big house with over 30 rooms and a celler underneath which roumered to be where the last people to step into the house died and vanished as no bodies were found. The group agreed that anyone can leave the house at any point they wish but the first person to leave will become the last person to leave slave for a whole month. They llit the room up the only electricity they had was their mobile phones and torches. But as they turned in the lights they saw a message on the wall reading GET OUT NOW IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE.

Who could have written this?
Is it a warning or a sign?
Who will be first to leave the house?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Haunted house.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	3853  
cornylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
dickface

Sounds interesting, I look forward to hearing more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
cornylad

Default Chapter 2

The group decide to sit down and ignore the warning, Andre called out who wants some booze, despite only being 14, he manage to get a shed load of booze, he asked his sister to buy him some but in order for him to do so then he must have pleasured his sis, but thats a whole different story. The group started to drink and after a few drinks saphire gaves a mysterious look on her face.

Jane: Whats up Saph?

Saphire: Well was just thinking. Why dont we have 2 human toilets 1 male and 1 female instead of using the toilet upstairs

Jane: ewww thats gross

Jamie: Think thats a brilliant idea, but how do we decide fairly who the toilets are?

Ruby: By roll of dice of course. The lowest is the toilet.

Luke: sounds fair

They took it in turns rolling a dice Jane rolled first and rolled a 2, she quickly went paled face as she knew this ment she could well be the toilet. As shw was right to be worried as within quick rolls both Ruby and Saphire rolled a 4. It was then the turn of the guys, Andre rolled a 3, Luke a 4 and Jamie a 6.

Jamie: So looks like Jane and Andre are our toilets

Andre looks over at Jane and says This will be a peice of cake

Jane: How you know?

Andre: Just guessing, it proberly taking time to get use to taste but after that it be fine.

Ruby: shall we play truth or dare?

Jamie: sure but first i need the toilet, come over here sis *he smiles as this has always been a fantasy of his til now*

Jane: eww no way bro, cant u use andre

Jamie: You dont have a choice, now you dont want a forfit for not being a toilet do you?

Jane: What forfit?

Jamie walks over to her and whisper something into her ear with this she went a bit whiter in the face and dropped to her knees and opened her mouth and Jamie pissed deep in her mouth. once he finished and they all shat in a circle sitting girl boy girl boy girl boy, that was a ghostly scream of a women helllllllllllp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, after 5 seconds it goes again but this time a bit closer to the group.

What did Andre do to make his sis get booze for him?
What did Jamie whisper into Jane's ear?
This ghostly scream, what is it true meaning?
Who will crack first Andre or Jane?
Who be the one to put these supernatural events together?

Feedback is welcome guys

Last edited by cornylad; 09-27-2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: additional line at end
Old 10-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #4
cornylad

Default Part 3

After drinking a little, the group decide it was a bit to early to play truth or dare so they decide to split up Jamie and Jane went together, Ruby and andre went together and saphire and Luke went together. As they had split up, Jane was trying to pleed with JAmie to be nice to her. Whilst the other teams was trying to come up with a plan to get JAmie and Jane to have sex with each other infront of them, This would be Jane first timedoing anything sexual so she was a complete virgin. but the other pairing didn't know the others was plannning something aswell. Jane and Jamie decided that they would start to explore the Attic, to see what tresures they could find up there, whilst the other 2 pairs manage to meet up and discuess their ideas with other, and they start to get thingst ready for their plan, meanwhile Jamie and Jane where walking towards the main lounge where they all agreed to meet, carrying some games with them. They are the first to arrive back and started to get drinks ready after they put the games on the table, the other 4 arrive shortly after.

What games did Jamie and Jane find and bring down?
What did the others plan for Jamie and Jane?
Are they going to discover the ghostly going ons?
Will the group discover about Andre past with his sister?
Who will be the first to leave?
Old 10-19-2013, 06:25 AM   #5
cornylad

Default Part 4

sorry about the absence but been busy but here is the next installment

Jamie: Hey guys what you so happy about
Andre: Oh nothing
Jane: Doesn't look like anything to me
Ruby: Well it is ok!
Jamie: Look what i found, lot of games for us to play
Luke: Yippee (he says in sarcastic tone)
Saphire: Well we was gonna suggest to play truth or dare
Jamie: you guys not been planning to gang up have you?
Saphire: As if we do that, for all we know, you 2 could have been planning to gang up on 1 of us
Jane: Why would we do that?
Ruby: Don't know bro and sis maybe forming an alliance
Jamie: No we may seem close but not that close
Jane: Drinks anyone
Everyone else said yes and they all have a couple drinks then sit in a circle going boy girl boy girl boy girl*
Jamie: As i am the oldest I think i will go first Truth or dare Jane?
*Jane gets nervous as she knows what her brother can be like* Truth
Jamie: Do you fancy anyone in this room?

Does Jane have a crush on anyone?
What was the games that the group dismissed?
Will Andre reveal his past or will he lie about it?
Will Jane reveal what Jamie whispered into her ear?
Will the game get interupted by another supernatural event?
Old 11-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
cornylad

Default Delay

Sorry about the delay about te next part, just been busy but next installment should be up this week
Old 11-13-2013, 07:08 AM   #7
cornylad

Jane: Yes i do. Truth or dare Andre
Andre: Truth,
Jane: Have you done anything before with anyone?
Andre: *Blushes* Yes with my sis
Group: No Way
Andre: Ruby Truth or Dare?
Ruby: Dare
Andre: Dare you to strip to your underwear
RubY: ok *she slowly strip her top of, then her skirt* Luke Truth or dare
Luke: Dare
Ruby: Dare you to kiss Andre with tounges
*luke move over to Andre and they kiss as they do there was a large crash upstairs, then the back door bang, they all stop and run to the back door to investigate, they see nothing there and go back to their game*

Luke: saphrie truth or dare?
Saphire:dare
Luke: Dare you to strip fully naked

Will Saphire strip naked or do the forfit?
Will Jane reveal who she fancies?
Will Andre reveal what he done with his sis?
What happned with the back door and upstairs?

Advertisements
Kink Talk