Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-09-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
wantsamaster

Female Mistress on Greenleaf road (LESBIAN)

Hey guys. This is my first story, and I know you've all read this intro before but any feedback would still be really appreciated thanks! xxx

I walked cautiously down Greenleaf road with my heavy leather handbag swinging over my shoulder, causing me to tilt slightly to the side. My new mistress had ordered me to find number 13 at Greenleaf road, and I was counting through the numbers in my head. 2, 3, 4, 5...my heart started beating faster as I hurried ahead, past the drawn curtains and ominous shadows of Greenleaf.
Mistress had ordered me to wear my loose white midriff with no bra, and my tight black short leather skirt, with no underwear and 7 marbles with 1 dice stuffed up my ass that mistress claimed she would 'save for later'. This made it rather hard to walk without being noticed.
This was my first real-life meeting with mistress, and I desperately wanted to please her, so I did as she asked, putting on my highest heels and adding a bit of perfume.
9, 10, 11, 12...I was getting closer, and my heart was thumping in my ears at I turned the corner to find number 13. The house was noticably bigger than any house int he street, but it was also much more inviting, with an open porch and candles in the windows. This made me feel more at ease. I straightened my skirt, popped a breath mint from my handbag into my mouth, and then, standing tall, marched confidently up the porch and knocked on the door of number 13.
wantsamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:03 AM   #2
dontudare

I love it! <3 where's the rest of the story

: scat, piss, edging, toothpaste, humiliation, wedgies, orgasm control, torture, illegal, family, pics,
dontudare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:07 AM   #3
wantsamaster

Female

The door creaked open with a swift motion. I stood, facing my new mistress. She was stunning with long curly red locks, dazzling green eyes and curves that made me savor every moment i had my eyes on her. She made my C-sizes-breasts and mildly-curved body look scrawny compared to her. I looked her in the eyes and started talking.

"M-m-mistress? Mistress Kate? I'm Jessica...W-w-we talked online."

She looked me up and down slowly, causing my skin to tingle before she replied and a low, dangerously sexy voice, making my hair stand on end. She stated the obvious.

"Hmm. 16 years of age, mildly curvy, c-sized tits, brown hair, blue eyes, short, good legs-"
She paused to look at them for what seemed like forever. I decided to do her a favour and started to slowly spread them out as a stood in the door. The cold morning air nipped ad my wet, exposed pussy and I held my ass to stop the marbles falling out. I stopped when my legs were quite wide, and bit my lip before looking back up at her. She responded with a sexy smile and continued.
"Obedient, confident, just my type." she paused again. "I assume you're the new slave? You described yourself well, by what I've seen." I nodded, trying to stay confident while she continued to look me up and down.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:50 AM   #4
selfbondageslave

Default nice

Post longer chapters.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=141937

Kik , Username : selfbondageslave

Looking for a mistress or master
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1128353#post1128353
selfbondageslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:03 AM   #5
wantsamaster

Female

After she finished her rough examination, the opened the door and beckoned me in with a swift wave on her hand. I was very surprised. I had prepared myself for the coming humiliation of having to strip on the street or leave my clothes at the door. There was a catch here, I was sure of it.

Nevertheless, I walked in, making sure to swing my hips and to pop my ass out, giving her a view of what was already hers. I could feel her eyes on my ass and she closed the door behind me.

As soon as the lock clicked into place a powerful aura overtook her. She stood up straighter, and looked me directly in the eyes.

"Kneel." She said, and I obeyed, resting my knees on the plush shag carpet. "put your head on the floor as well, then rotate so you're facing away from me and pop that ass of yours out. I want your hands behind your back and you opening your legs to I have a view of all you have to give. I'm expecting you like that when I come back." And with that, she walked in front of my and dissappeared down the hall to my left.

With my heart pumping in my chest, I did was she asked, I made sure to spread my legs as far as possible, and could already feel my juices dribbling down my leg. I put the side of my face on the carpet, closed my eyes and waited at the minutes ticked by.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
wantsamaster

Female

I measured approximately thirty minutes before i heard footsteps come back down the stairs. I had to keep shifting myself to stop the pain in my face and knees, but at the same time i was excited. Already i was soaking wet, and my tits stood erect, dangling in clear view under the baggy midriff that had slipped down so that is was around my neck. The skirt had also managed to fold back over my ass, so i was as exposed as i could be with clothes on. I had to keep reminding myself to keep the marbles in my ass at all costs.

The footsteps that came down the stairs were measured and i could tell she was wearing heels, as a pose the the trainers i saw her in, by the noise they made on the wooden stairs. the noise muffled and she stepped back onto the carpet.

"Close your eyes." she ordered, before i got a clear view of her. I obeyed, closing my eyes and keeping them shut as she slowly circled around me. "Do you have the marbles and the dice in that cute ass of yours?" she asked slowly.

"Y-y-yes, mistress." I responded, not sure if that is what I should be calling her. She seemed to approve, however.

"Well done." she said. "You know how to refer to your superior. You have some potential as a good little whore."

At the mention of degrading names, my pussy leaked some more. It was my secret fetish, one I had told her online when we had got to know each other before we realized we lived an hour away from each other. I knew she would only degrade me as a reward from now on, as it got me incredibly aroused. She noticed the extra juices slipping from my pussy.

"mmmm" she said slowly. "so much juice." My pussy clenched, as the mention of it made it even more wet. She sniggered sexily and I heard her walking around me in slow circles again.

"Do you know what I want to do to that pussy?" she asked, rhetorically. "That fresh, virgin pussy. mmm" she continued. "Oh - I want to slowly lick all your juices away, I want to circle my tongue slowly around that hole of yours and plunge it right in. I want to watch your legs tremble and your toes curl and i force your thighs far, far open. I want to tie your legs so far apart you won't even think it's possible. And then i'll leave you there, coming back only to please you gently and tickle that pussy before i leave you itching, begging, pleading for more." She paused.

My legs were already shaking at the sound of what she had just said. I had known her in person for less than an hour and I wanted her so much. I wanted her tongue exploring my pussy, and I wanted to do the same to her. I wanted to me tied up with my juices all over me and I wanted her to want me. I shivered, and my pussy gushed with a new wave of juices.

"Well." she continued. "before we start any of that, I have your first task. It has something to do with the marbles and dice in that ass of yours." And with that, she stopped walking around me and changed direction, stopping directly behind my ass. She slowly wiped a long, manicured finger up my pussy, wiping away the juice, making me want to scream with anticipation. "How about we start." she said.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #7
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I bet there was alot of juice.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:59 AM   #8
wantsamaster

Female

In one swift motion, she kneeled down behind me and grabbed the insides of my knees, forcing them apart. I felt my pussy dripping juice onto the floor bus mistress didn't seem to mind. My weight kept pushing me further down, and soon, the shag carpet was tickling my pussy, making me want to squirm. I didn't, though. I knew mistress wouldn't like it.

"Lets play a starting game." She said. "I want you to push the marbles and dice out of that ass of yours. The number that the dice falls on multiplied by the amount of marbles that falls out your ass before the dice will equal a number. That number will be the amount of tasks you have to do today. The number of minuted it takes for you to make me cum after this will be the amount of tasks you will find....less, pleasurable." With that, she gave my exposed ass a hard slap, and commanded me. "Push. Now"

I pushed to get the marbles and dice out of my ass. It was hard with how far apart my legs were spread, but I managed.

One marble...Two marbles....Three marbles....Four Marbles...and then there was the dice. The rest of the marbles fell out easily.

There was a pause. "Five." Mistress said. I clenched my eyes tight shut. That meant 20 tasks by the end of the day.

"Well," Mistress growled sexily, running her hands up my ass, over my skirt and under my shirt, to gently cradle my dangling tits. "Let's see how much of these you'll get to enjoy."

And with that she removed her hands, sliding them back down and holding my waist. she spun me around and pinned me on the floor. I kept my eyes closed, as she had ordered, but i could feel her breath on my face. "Good luck." She whispered, and licked the side of my face slowly, tasting me. I shivered and she stood up.

"Open your eyes." she said, after a while. I pried my eyes open. There was my Mistress, naked, save for a pair of sexy red stilettos. she was sitting back on a chair in the corner of the room, and her legs were flung over each armchair. Her clean shaven pussy was well exposed.

"Now." she began. "You must make me cum. Don't use your hands. The amount of minutes it takes will equal the amount of tasks that you will find less pleasurable. Begin."
Old 08-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #9
Dareholic
getDare Addict

red stilettos, how sexy.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 08-14-2013, 01:01 PM   #10
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is really good. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:57 AM   #11
wantsamaster

Female

I crawled hurriedly towards my new mistress' exposed pussy. It looked so fresh, dripping with juice that i so desperately wanted to taste. I couldn't believe that she was letting me rub my worthless tongue on her glorious pussy so soon. It made me love her already.

Mistress was counting aloud, the second ticking by. "one...two....three," she said. "four..five...six"

I wasted no time and as soon as I reached her i plunged my face into her pussy. I circled my tongue around her clit slowly, flicking my tongue up and down. I knew i had hit a sensitive spot when her voice quaked on 'seventeen'. I kept my focus there. She tasted nice and sweet. and I nuzzled my nose in deeper, making her groan.

When she reached 'four minutes twenty' she exploded. I has just plunged my tongue into her pussy, hard, when her juices exploded all over my face. I licked up as much as I can, and she tasted good. She was panting, and looked down at me.

"Good slut." she said. I smiled happily, glad at her approval. "However," she continued, "You took four minutes. That's four tasks that will involve more pain than pleasure for you. You can choose when you do them. Shall we do pain or pleasure for your first official task?"

"p-p-pleasure, miss." I knew I wanted to cum so bad, and hopefully she would let me. I only had a fifth of pain so i knew i should start out on a high note. Mistress grinned sexily. "Good." She said. "I'm going to start off with a little roleplay. I want you to go up the stairs, down the hall and go into the third room on the left and get changed into what's on the bed. Crawl all the way."

I nodded and turned, showing her my ass as a crawled up the stairs. I reached the third door and reached up to open it. As soon as I did I stood, and waled to the bed. Flung loosely over the bed was a very small, very lacy, very skimpy schoolgirl outfit.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:38 AM   #12
shaggy61618

Send a message via ICQ to shaggy61618

this is a really good story Im hoping you will finish it
shaggy61618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:55 PM   #13
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great, please continue.

Yamask
Old 08-29-2013, 04:21 AM   #14
Mumbles91

This is really good! When's the next chapter coming?

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:02 AM   #15
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Excellent work I am really enjoying it

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bsdm, fiction, lesbian, lesbian slave, slave