Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-18-2020, 12:03 PM   #1
sissyjenny00

Default Exposed/outed

I’m a diaper sissy boy. No one knows about who I really am or how being a sissy turns me on. My biggest turn on is exposure.

I’m looking for someone who would enjoy forcing me to expose myself. This can be done online, in public, and in my real life. Eventually I want to be outed to my friends, maybe ruined. Maybe it will look like an accident?

I can take pics of myself and send them to you, or you can force me to post them or do things with them. I may fight it along the way, but I need to be made to do it. There are lots of ways this can all be done and I’m open to talking.

I have available...
Diapers
Panties
Bras
Dresses
Heels
Some gags
Blindfolds

Limits - blood, scat, financial, Hard pain, hard bondage, kids, getting arrested, maybe more as I discover them

Reach me here - [email protected] or DM on getdare

Public exposure
Diapers
Crossdressing
Forced bi
sissyjenny00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:38 AM   #2
Cameron Joseph

Before you start this dare shave everything below theveyebrows. Hide a key to your house outside. Within walking distance but at least a good half an hours walk. Put on a diaper and nothing else and lock yourself outside. Now walk to your key, either barefoot or wearing heels. Send me proof of you outside wearing a diaper.

Kik: 1506slut

If you did this during the day congrats, your done. If you did this at night. There's more.

Drink a litre of water. You must wear your diaper overnight you are not allowed to pee anywhere except in the your diaper and you can't change until morning. If you don't pee your done. If you do see your last dare below.

Finally, put on a bra, panties, dress and heels and send me five pics to post online.

Send me a report of your dare
Cameron Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, exposed, exposure, online, sissy