Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-29-2013, 08:18 AM   #1
drewhutton27

Default The Society

Matt, Linsey, and John were best friends. They were seniors in high school and had just celebrated Matt's 18th birthday. Now that they were all 18 they decided to go on a day trip together to New York. They all went to a conservative private school and all three had never had girlfriends or boyfriends. They had to convince their parents everything would be okay and that they were good kids who never got into trouble. Their parents finally agreed and let them go in the trip provided they came home the same day.

The big day to New York had finally arrived. The three friends boarded the train and headed to the city. In New York they saw the sites, ate Pizza, and had a great time. As the evening approached they started to walk back to the train station. A few blocks away they spotted a middle aged man struggling with packages as he tried to enter his apartment building. Being the naive good kids they were they approached the man and offered to help him with his packages.

He took up their offer and the four of them rode the elevator to the top of the building - a penthouse suite. They went into the man's penthouse and put the packages down. The man introduced himself, "thanks for the help, I'm Carl"

The three friends introduced themselves and said they had to go. Carl said let me give you all a glass of Lemonade for all the hard work. being so trusting the friends agreed. They could even conceive of the idea that this situation was a little strange. Soon Lindsey seems drowsy and passed out. As the guys soon realized what happened they passed out as well.
drewhutton27 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to drewhutton27 for this post:
Old 12-29-2013, 08:35 AM   #2
drewhutton27

Matt, Linsey and John awoke to a frightening situation. The were all in a dark room strapped to three tables in the middle of the room. Soon a light turned on only illuminating he center of the room where they lay trapped. Lindsey tried to scream but she couldn't she felt a ball snapped gag in her mouth and could only make gurgling noises. Soon Carl walked in. He was Ina. Full business suit. He started to explain "Welcome. You are all three now members of the Society." With that the lights turned on lighting up the entire room.

The three friends eyes bugged out. They saw a room shaped like an amphitheater with about 50 men in the audience and themselves in the center. As they looked around the began to worry the men looked Hungary and they saw huge chests lining the amphitheater. They worried what was inside those chests.

Carl began to speak, "you are here at the pleasure of these gentlemen. They have paid $50,000 each to watch you perform. You will be used as they wish and as they decide. I will be your Master of Ceremonies - or as you will call me Master"

Carl continued, "the first activity is the interview and inspection. This is my favorite part! Who should I chose first one of the boys or the girl hmm. We rarely get girls... I think she should go first." At that Matt and John began to try and fight their restraints and grunted through their gags. The men laughed.

Carl stated "ah chivalry ok how about the brown haired boy first." It was Matt and he began to worry.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
Sexual

Good start, I like it
Sexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:22 PM   #4
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice start.. Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:05 PM   #5
drewhutton27

Carl approached Matt. Matt was in jeans and a long sleeved shirt. He was strapped to a table. He had a ball gag in his mouth. Carl looked at Matt's fearful eyes and began to talk. "First we will inspect you. We want to know everything about your body and your personality. We will ask you questions and if you lie you will be punished."

Carl removed the ball gag and Matt yelled "you monster" and Carl punched Matt in the gut and Matt gasped for air. You fight and his will be worse. Being the fearful 18 yearold he was, Matt stopped the fight.

Carl pulled walked over to a metal chest. Matt became nervous as Carl pulled out an instrument that looked like a knife. Carl walked over to Matt and quickly slipped the knife under his shirt and cut Matt's shirt down the middle. Now Matts chest was exposed.

Carl announced to the crowd that Matt was a hairless specimen on his chest. He was smooth. Carl laughed " does that mean you are smooth below boy" the crowd laughed. Carl measured all of Matts upper body: his arms, chest, neck, waist, tit diameter. Matt was so scared and Lindsey and John knew that this wasn't going to be good.

Carl grabbed his knife and began to cut off Matt's jeans from the leg bottoms. Soon Matt had his jeans cut open revealing blue boxers.

Carl announced "gentlemen now let's see what our boy has underneath these..."
Old 01-18-2014, 09:31 AM   #6
drewhutton27

Lindsey and John looked on horrified. They knew they would soon be next, but they also had never seen Matt or each other naked before. They were good kids growing up.

Matt's thoughts were even more troubling. He knew his penis was about to be exposed. It was a very private moment and a whole audience was going to watch.

Carl reached down Matt's boxers. Matt's cock was soft because he was terrified. "Gentlemen" Carl announced, "I have a pleasant surprise for you."

Carl slid off Matt's boxers. Matt had a nice 4 inch soft cock with nice balls. The crowd was pleased. Matt had a soft tuft of pubic hair, but not too much because he was 18.

Matt's face turned red. Not only was a whole audience of men seeing him nude, but so were Lindsey and John.

Carl announced "now for a proper measurement." Carl grabbed Matt's cock and started jerking him off. Matt couldn't help but get hard. Soon his 4 inch soft cock turned into a respectable 7 inch hard cock.

"Now how about some questions boy..." Carl announced
Old 01-19-2014, 01:40 AM   #7
dickface

i like this; i look forward to more

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 07:18 PM   #8
emmah100

Great job so far, can't wait to hear more about Lindsey and John