Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-16-2013, 01:31 AM   #1
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Default Little Pet

I think I wrote this like a year and a half ago. If this isn't the proper place, then please move it.

I am curled up on the floor, wrists and ankles encased in pretty leather cuffs. A fluffy tail plug hangs from my ass, and when I move it brushes against the back of my thighs. I love that feeling, of the soft fur brushing against my sensitive skin. A pair of fluffy ears sit on my head, the same color as the tail. I hear a soft whistle and sit up on my hands and knees, butt resting on my heels. Another whistle, and I crawl over to you, nuzzling my cheek against your palm as you hold it out. I smile as you stroke my cheek, and let out a slight gasp as you suddenly pull my hair back and grab it, using it as a make shift leash to guide me along. You pull me along the house, and I crawl quickly to keep up with your pace, tail swishing behind me. You guide me into a spare room, full of all sorts of toys and things. You take a seat and pull me over your lap, my ass up in the air and you flip the tail so it's resting against my back, and start to give me light swats on my ass. You keep spanking my ass lightly until my skin is warm, and move onto my thighs, doing the same thing. You give me one hard slap on the ass, making me squeak and tell me to stand up and face the wall, folding my arms in front of my chest.

I do as I'm told, slightly confused, and turn my head to try to see you. I let out a surprised yelp as the flogger hits my ass the first time. it's soft and thuddy, and you continue to hit me with it, going down my thighs. I feel my skin warming and can't help but moan, and let out a shudder and another moan as it hits my back. I press my forehead against the wall, enjoying the thuddy sensation as the falls hit my skin. Suddenly, it stops and I whine, looking back at you again. "Put your face back against the wall, and don't move." I blush slightly at your tone of voice, but do as I'm told once again, leaning my forehead against the cold wall. The first hit of the rubber flogger makes me jump, the sting surprising me and making me growl. You know I hate stingy things. I pull my arms tightly to my chest, as you flog me with the new instrument, hissing out at times when you hit hard. I can feel my skin burning, probably a bright red color by now. Once again, it stops... and I wait. I wait for you to tell me to leave the wall, but you don't. You're quiet for a few minutes, and I shift my weight on my feet, murmuring, "Admiring your handywork?"

"Quiet."

I pout, and go back to being quiet. A few more seconds pass, and I can almost see the grin on your face, "If you don't make a noise for the next few hits, I'll give you a reward." I blink, but nod, figuring it would be easy enough. I bite my lip, and when the next hit falls, I let out yell of pain and push my entire body against the wall. I turn around quickly, and eye the toy in your hand, going white. It's a flogger made out of wire, with a metal core. I whimper and you glare at me, "Turn the fuck around, and once again, no noise, or else." I croak softly and nod, turning around and closing my eyes, waiting for the next hit. When it comes, I bite down hard on my lip to force myself to be quiet, eyes shutting tightly. Another one comes, this time across my thighs and I let out a muffled cry, barely audible, but tears spring up in my eyes. My skin feels like it's on fire now, and I feel a hit go across my upper back and can't help but cry out, when another two hit me across the back and ass immediately after. I scream out, trickles of tears going down my face now, and you come up behind me and lightly rub my back. I hiss in pain, and you wrap your hand lightly around the side of my face, pulling me against you and comforting me."Shhh.."

I whine and slump down to the ground, leaning against you for a few minutes as you stroke my hair and ask me if I'm ok. I nod, and whimper, "I don't like that toy." You just smile at me, and continue to stroke my hair until my tears stop. I sniffle a bit and wipe my face, my skin bright red and sit up on my hands and knees, "I'm fine now." You nod, and give me a soft slap on the ass, making me hiss. You laugh softly, and stroke my stinging back, running your nails along my skin and making me moan out. "Come, puppy." I crawl after you, and you sit down, instructing me to kneel in front of you. I sit, and look up at you quietly, face flushed red. I wiggle my butt, causing the tail to sway and you smile at me. I smile back, and nudge my head against your knee, and murmur to me, "Be a good little puppy, and show me how horny you are. Grind against my leg. Show me how much you want to be fucked, show me how much of a horny bitch you are."

I turn two shades redder and whimper softly at the name, but shift so my legs are on either side of one of yours. I press my pussy against your pants leg, feeling fabric get slightly damp as soon as my cunt touches it. I press my pussy against your leg and bury my face against your thigh, embarrassed. I start to grind and hump your leg, and you stroke my hair as I do, calling me a good slut and a good cunt. I just whimper again, and moan out, gripping your pants with my hands. You give me a slight pat on the head, and tell me "Off." I scurry back as fast as I can, my blush going from my face down to my chest. You stand, grab a collar, and slip it around my neck, fastening it.. At the same time, you rub my pussy with your hand, getting some of my juices on it and press your fingers to my lips, before I stick my tongue out and lick your fingers clean. You smirk, and grab a remote controlled bullet vibe, slipping it inside of my cunt suddenly and making me squeak. You turn it on high, and slip the controller in your pocket, before attaching a leash to the collar around my neck and pulling me along. I moan as the vibrations go through my pussy, and you lead me downstairs to the kitchen. You fill up a bowl with water, and put it on the floor in front of me, just raising an eyebrow at me... I blush a bit more and lower my head, lapping the water up with my mouth, and can't help but giggle as water covers my face.

You grin and wipe my face off when I'm done, running your fingers through my hair, and stroking my cheek. You squat in front of me, continuing to pat and and stroke me and you smile, "Now... I'm sure after all that water, you must have to go pee, huh?" I go wide eyed, and shake my head, "No!" You growl, and tap my nose, "I don't think puppies actually talk. If you talk one more time I'll give you another spanking. Barks, growls, all that only, got it?" I growl and nod slightly, and you stand, pulling on the leash and pull me outside. I turn red again and shift on all fours, the bullet inside of me still vibrating. I whimper and look up at you pleadingly, and you just tilt your head, waiting with a raised eyebrow. I groan softly, and squat, for minutes, keeping my head tucked down to my chest so you can't see my face. all I feel is my juices dripping down my thighs, out of my pussy as the vibrator buzzes away. You chuckle softly at me, and give a tug on the leash to lead me inside, "Maybe next time, then." I sigh in relief and crawl back inside as quickly as I can, and you pull me over to the couch downstairs. You sit, and I kneel in front of you again, until you tell me to lay on my back. I blink and tilt my head, but lay down, stretching out my body.

Your hands go to my tits, pinching them and pulling on them lightly, giving them a few soft slaps. You move down to my pussy, and pull the bullet out of my pussy, pressing it against my clit suddenly. I go wide eyed, and moan out, squirming under you. With your other hand, you slip two fingers up inside of me, stretching me out. I feel my eyes fog over in lust and pleasure as both my holes are filled, and my clit is buzzed. You use one booted foot to keep my body down, by lighting resting it on my stomach. My hands go to pinch my own nipples, as my hips push against you hand and the vibe, rolling, grinding.. You start to finger fuck me, and I moan out loudly as the sensations on my sopping wet cunt roll through me. "Wanna cum, little slut?" I nod. "Beg, like dog." I go wide eyed, but start to whimper and bark, crying out between them, and you grin, "Cum. Now." I arch my back, not even your foot able to keep my spine on the ground as I cum, as I squirt with a loud moan, my legs shaking and my eyes shutting tightly. I lay in the puddle of my juices on the floor, and you remove your fingers from my pussy, taking the vibe away. You stroke my sides and back, and my hair, murmuring soft words to me as I come down from the high. My legs twitch and shake, and I move my head to rest against your foot, curling against your legs. You smile, and keep stroking my skin, "It's my turn to cum now...."

End.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlutPuppy for this post:
Old 12-16-2013, 03:07 AM   #2
Mr. White

love it keep up the great writing skills.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk