Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-16-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
wantsamaster

Post Online Slave: The Meet Up

Prefix
'hm, not bad.' I thought, browsing through his photos. He was tall, from what I saw, and had dark features; dark brown hair, brown eyes and a very well built figure. His profile described him as a Dom named Jake, and from what I could see he lived up to his reputation as Dom. Many messages were on his feed, such as 'Train me master' 'I crave for you master' and 'Show this whore what she's good for', but he has chose to message me. The message was still in my private messages: 'Hey wantsamaster, I heard you're in need for a master. Care to message me back?' he certainly had a hell of a reputation. Already feeling the wetness between my legs, I clicked 'reply'.
I'm interested. I'm willing to try this out between us.
Before 30 seconds after I sent the message was up, I has a massage, with his name on it. My heart hammering in my chest, I resisted the urge to slip my hand between my legs and opened the message.
Skype me. I'll be waiting
wantsamaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bsdm, dom, kinky, sex, slave