Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
SunDreams

Send a message via Yahoo to SunDreams
Book Curiosity

Disclaimer

Apologies on the slow build on this story, the prelude is purposefully short on details. It's also bound to be rough in places.

This story is on the extreme side, will feature bimbofication, degradation, blackmail, consensual non-consent, and a host of other less extreme activities. Predominantly M/f. If anything mentioned offends. No harm, no foul. Just stop reading and know that wasn't the intention.

This story is made for those with similar interests and fantasies. This is a collaborative story between two writers. If you’re interested in contributing ideas, feedback, or just getting in touch leave me a PM or add me on yahoo messenger.

I’ll keep an updated table of contents below so you don’t have to guess at what page a particular chapter is on. If this picks up sufficient steam I may move it to a blog but will continue to x-post here. Don't expect updates on a regular schedule but we'll try and get something out every week/week and a half. Just don't shoot me if we fall behind.

Table of Contents

Prelude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Coming Soon

Last edited by SunDreams; 10-20-2013 at 05:57 PM.
SunDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SunDreams for this post:
Old 10-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
SunDreams

Default Prologue

Prologue
Margaret absently tapped the delete key, erasing her fourth attempt at an introduction.

What to write…

Margret looked up from her laptop. Her roommate, Kristen, smirked at her from her bed across the room. Margret cocked her head to the side, “What’s up?”

“Don’t give me that! What are you writing? You’ve been at it for an hour now.”

“Oh… it’s for a class.”

Kristen swung her leg off the bed and started to get up. “Uh-huh. Sure, whi-”

“Macro econ.” That was probably a little too fast.

Kristen cocked her head again. “Riiight. Because Odenkirk always assigns papers over breaks. What is it really?” She had just reached the side of Margaret’s table when the laptop was slammed shut. Odenkirk had a reputation for being a push over. Seniors flocked to his classes their final semester so they could drink in peace.

“Okay, okay! Look. I was just filling out a profile.”

“Fooooor?”

“For… a dating site.”

“Ooooooh! Let me help!” Kristen reached to open the laptop.

“No no no! It’s private!” Margaret pressed her hands onto her laptop, clamping it shut. “I mean, it’s one thing to meet people with a bit of anonymity. It’s a whole other thing to have you read it over my shoulder. I don’t think I can handle that.”

“Fine, fine,” Kristen relented and glided back to her side of the room, dropping onto her bed. “I think it’s good that you’re getting out there, even if you start online. But you think too much, that’s your problem! What about this, I’ll set a timer for 30 minutes, you start typing, and we post whatever you have when it goes off.”

Margaret didn’t like the idea of rushing this but she had to admit there was a certain degree of elegance to the idea. “Okay, just don’t come over here trying to sneak a peek!”

“You got it doll,” Kristen said with a laugh and a smile.

---

“Only a minute left!” Kristen smiled from across the room.

Margaret looked up and and sighed. She’d deleted and restarted her profile two more times but she had something passable.

“Okay send it in.” Kristen quickly approached.

“Hey, hey, I am!” Margaret rushed to click and submit the changes before angling the laptop’s screen down and away from her roommate. “You said you’d butt out!”

“How am I supposed to know you actually followed through if I can’t at least spot check your profile?”

“…uhmm…” Margaret couldn’t let Kristen see what site she was on. There’s a reason she went online, outside of being a little shy. Margaret wasn’t looking for a partner; she was looking for an owner.

“What’s the big secret? Are you a lesbian? Who cares? Just let me see!”
Old 10-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
SunDreams

Default Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Quote:
HesitantBimbo
Female submissive, 19, Austin, Texas

I'm complete new to this so I don't know where my interests end and fantasy begins, but I do know what gets my attention. In the long run I'm looking for something very extreme. How to get there is another story. I'm not sure if jumping into the deep end is too much or just what I need.

I'm looking for real ownership from a dominant with similar interests. My biggest turn on is bimbofication, but humiliation and control in general are big for me. I'm reasonably intelligent but looking to have this downplayed as much as possible. I'm not sure what options are out there. I'm also interested in surgical enhancements and drastic lifestyle changes. All this said, I'm new and unsure where to start. Initially I'd just like to establish some trust. I know this is a little light on specifics but I'd like to work through that with a prospective owner.

Interests/Key Words:
Bimboification
Blindfolds
Bondage
Corsets
Degradation
Heels
Humiliation
Objectification
Tease/Denial
Total Power Exchange

I have plenty of others but these jump out at me first.

I'm seeking someone under 25. Pretty much non-negotiable. As much as I'm in it for these crazy interests I'm not looking to be involved with someone who's old enough to be my father.

I'm terrible at writing these things, so please bear with the profile. If you have any questions, or if you'd like to talk more, just send me a message. Pictures are available, but only after trading a few messages.
---

“Fine!” Kristen finally relented with an overblown pout, “If you can’t trust me…”

Margaret sighed heavily, “Look, I just want to keep this private. I did submit it, so thanks for pushing me.”

Kristen twisted her mouth to the side and shrugged, “Well, I hope it works out then.”

Relieved that Kristen had finally backed down, Margaret leaned back in her chair and took a moment to relax. She pulled the screen back level with her and began browsing profiles of nearby users. After a few minutes she decided she would just come back to it tomorrow.

---

When Margaret checked her profile she was surprised to see over 50 messages. But once she opened the first few, it was clear that most were either one line messages, from 40 year old men, or just hard to read. There was one standout though:

Quote:
NoWayOut
Male Dominant, 23, Austin, Texas

I saw your profile. Short but the list of interests seemed like a particularly good fit for me. My experience has primarily been with degradation and objectification but bimbofication isn’t far off and would be something I’d love to find a subject for. I think all three would combine very, very well.

So you’re completely new to this? I’d encourage you to talk your exact desires through with whoever you end up submitting to. If you’re really seeking total power exchange, you’ll need to set your boundaries well. Hope that doesn’t sound too preachy.

For my part I’m very interested in someone willing to really give up control. I’m happy setting boundaries with you up front and talking through your fantasies and figuring out how to bring them to life. But once you sign on the dotted line, you lose all say. I’m interested in hearing what you’re seeking in a dominant. Are you looking for a sadist? Someone strict and caring? Do you want a “fair” relationship based on rules or a cruel relationship based on the dominant’s whims? Obviously I have my own preference but I’ll let you answer first to avoid coloring the results.

You also neglected to leave any hint of a physical description. Safe to assume you’re at least height-weight proportionate? Your picture gets mine.

If you’re interested in speaking further, let’s chat this Saturday, let’s say 6pm. I dropped the attitude here but if you agree to meet I’ll be expecting the proper respect and for you to follow direction. Let me know by tonight so I can clear tomorrow night.

-James
Margaret was excited. Though a bit nervous at the prospect of already finding a potential dom. She’d expected it to take a couple weeks to get a good reply from someone local.

This guy could still not work out. But… here’s to hoping.

Quote:
HesitantBimbo
Female submissive, 19, Austin, Texas

Hello,

I’m very interested in speaking more. Saturday will work.

I am new to this whole thing but it’s something that’s consumed my fantasies for a couple years now. I really want to move it from my head to reality. If we seem to be on the same page after our chat, we can exchange pictures then. Sound fair?

Margaret

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbo, blackmail, degradation, humiliation, m/f