Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-09-2013, 08:28 AM   #1
pizza

Default Ross to Rose

This is an attemt to make a nice story about a crossdressing fantasy. Let me know what you think.

Once upon a time, there lived a guy named Ross. He lived a normal life as 18 year old. His family existed of wealthy parent, a 17 year old sister and a lazy black cat. He was not that tall and had half-long black hair. He went to college, his grades were average, all in all nothing special. Nothing special except when it came to sports. He wasn’t anything of a sportsmen. The girls were faster, stronger and better at every single sport you can think of. He did swim in the twenty-five meter long pool in his backyard though. There was something he really liked to do. He was in fact the one of the best of the whole school in what he did. He was a painter.
Since all the guys at schooled laughed at him. Painting was lame, something only weak boys did. So he didn’t have male friends. His best friend was Angelique, everyone called her Angel for short. She was a 18 year old classmate. She had firm breasts and was about the same height as Ross. She had long beautiful waving strawberry blonde hair. She also loved to make art. Although she did not use paint. She loved to draw with pencils or do photography and edit the pictures with Photoshop.
It was a nice Friday afternoon when Ross decided to go home with Angel to paint and draw together, since her parents went away for the weekend they had the house just for themselves.

‘Do you want something to drink?’ asked Angel when they entered her home. ‘Yes, please’, Ross said. With their drink they began to paint. He began with painting some flowers that stood on the table. Angel grabbed her camera and suddenly began to take pictures of Ross. He wanted to look good on the pictures, but when he moved to take a pose, he accidentally knocked the glass of water over spilled it all over his pants. He screamed: ‘Oh gosh, why does this happen to me. My pants are soaked and it is cold.’ Angel began to laugh, and laugh, and laugh. She said: ‘If you get too cold you can borrow something from me.’ When Ross heard this he immediately began to protest: ‘I can’t wear women’s clothes.’ But Angel knew better. Ross began to blush and Angel knew he would love to wear her clothes, she could see the look in his eyes when they were shopping clothes for her. She fantasized about him in her clothes a lot, now was her change. But to begin slowly she just said: ‘I have some sweatpants that are kind of unisex.’ Ross thought about it and agreed. He was cold and he would still be here some time. Angel ran upstairs to grab the sweatpants and meanwhile she thought about a way to get him into her other clothes, maybe a game of truth or dare would work later today. Ross was relieved it looked just like his own sweatpants, except for the flower that was printed at one side. After he put the pants on, he was ashamed that he began to grew a hard-on because he loved her pants.

To be continued…
pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds really awesome, keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing, crossdressing dare