Old 01-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #31
Simple_me

Oohh, nice fantasy segment

x
Old 10-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #32
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

wooow ive been away for a long time. I thought i'd better tie some loose ends , it was rude of me to dissapear like that! Fortunetly, while ive been gone I managed to write a few stories and Ive done a lot of art, so my work might have improved.

She grined when she relised what i was holding.
"Oh, you seam to like this toy... Why dont you put it in?"
I looked up at her in shock. The anal plug was not just an anal plug. Its shape was cone like. I shook my head in hope she wouldnt make me.
She mearly smiled and went back to whatever it was she was doing. I continued to tidy her room, when all of a sudden i felt a blow to my stomach. I looked down but nothing was there. I felt my insides moving and my ass getting relaxed. Was I really going to fill my nappy again? How much could the thing hold! Its going to explode if i sit down! I once again emptied my bowels. I felt a warm feeling going down one of my legs, but I did not look.

I finished cleaning her room for her, and just in time as well. She entered the room with a smile on her face.

Fantastic! You've earned a treat... Im going to let you search for the key anywhere you like for two hours. Anywhere you want to look, you can look.

I smiled and started searching outside her room. It wasnt in her room I had just cleaned it. I started in the bathroom.

But then a horrid thought came to my head... She said look anywhere... It could be anywhere, including inside the toilet, even in the trash... This was going to take longer than I was allowed, but even so, i started searching the bathroom high and low. I put my hand down the toilet, I looked under the bath, i looked in the bath, i checked the sink, the pill cabinate, even under the bathroom mats... It wasnt in there.

I went into the living room next and searched high and low... This wasnt going well...
I was about to enter the kitchen when she stood on front of me.

"Stop... I change my mind, watching you like a fool searching all the wrong places for the key is boring me. AND, your bloody skinking... Ill tell you where it is, but for an exchange of somthing"

I looked at her , puzzled, and asked what kind of exchance

"Ill tell you where it is... If You get it with your hands tied behind your back"

"Ok"

She bound my hands behind my back with handcuffs. I looked at her in hope this wasnt just a trick. She started to undress on front of me.
"Its somewhere on my person... And its not in my clothes."

(normally i'd leave it and come back later for the next part, but since i want to tie this up, im going to continue)

She pushed me onto my knees. I knew what she wanted me to do. I put my tounge against her wet pussy and began to lick around her lips. Was the key in here? I started to use my tounge to penetrate her.. No way was she a virgin before i...
I opened my eyes. I was eating out a 15 year old... No matter how much humiliation, I should stop while i still can.

She looked down at me with anger in her eyes.
"Its not in there."
She pushed me onto my back, then stood over me, her pussy above my face. But then, she turned round. No... Not there... I struggled as she began to decend, her ass coming down to my face. No no no, the key was in her ass. How the hell was I going to get it out.
As if reading my mind she replied
"Let me get it out for you"
I watched with fear, shaking as her anus started to strech open to allow shit to drip from her, onto my nose, onto my chin, over my lips. I almost threw up. The mear thought of what was happening made my stomach turn. I tighly closed my eyes as she pressed her ass down onto my face, smearing the feces all over. I felt a clonk on my forehead.
The Key.

She stood up to observe her work and began to laugh. She turned me over so my face was againt the floor, and undid my handcuffs. My hands swiftly went up to my face and I attempted to rub off as much as I could. Then, without hesitation I took the key and unlocked my belt. Like a damm breaking the nappy burst, my shit joined hers onto the bathroom floor. This was it... I could escape, I dont care about her blackmailing me, I had to get the hell out of here!

But I couldnt go out like this... I locked he bathroom door creating a barrier between us, and had a shower. The stench was removed from my body, but not the bathroom. I skipped over the mess and slowly opened the door, to see her sitting on the bed with her face in her hands, and my clothes sitting neatly beside her. I walked up to her naked, and picked up my clothes.
She looked up at me
"Revenge... I really didnt think we would end up like this huh..."
I looked at her to see that her eyes were wet
"I really like you... This twisted relationship we've had for the past... However many hours it may have been... Ive enjoyed it..."
I put on my clothes and walked towards the door, still half in shock.
"I want to see you again"
I opened the door ready to leave, but then I turned to her
Maybe our weird fetishes actually brought us together, I had fun as well... This girl I met online, on a forum about daring each other... I smirked at her.
"How about tonight online?"

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #33
unknownCase

That is seriously THE BEST STORY on the entire forum. One of the mods should put this in the "Best Of" this is just a freakin beastly story.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:58 AM   #34
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks Im glad you enjoyed it. Please read my other stories too

Old 10-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #35
Kasg

Great story, are you gonna continue on it?
Kasg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:55 PM   #36
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

That was suppost to be the end Though, a continuation may be here in the future. Thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk