Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-30-2017, 07:28 PM   #46
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Nice update! Thanks

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:04 AM   #47
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

loving the story so far

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:20 AM   #48
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 23

Half an hour later, Matt was at Sam and Megan’s house. Megan answered the door in a pink dress that went down to about mid-thigh, her hair hanging down to her shoulders. She looked as though she was dressed for a date, and Matt was instantly caught off guard.

Smiling, she welcomed him in, and he followed her.

Megan led Matt up to Sam’s room. Matt couldn’t help but remember the way she had caught the two of them in there before, Matt tied down naked, his face buried in Sam’s pussy. Only today, Matt wasn’t the one tied down naked on Sam’s bed.

Sam was.

In fact, she was blindfolded as well, a perfect recreation of how she had dominated Matt the last time he had been over here. Her legs were spread wide open, and Matt could not help but see inside her. It was an incredibly arousing image, and Megan seemed to know it. “I’ve been having Sam do a few things for me ever since I caught you two together,” she said. “But today, I think she’s earned a reward. So strip naked and eat her out.”

Matt blushed, but it was clear Megan was not allowing for any room for him to negotiate. Still, he had to ask: “Naked? But she can’t see me.”

“I can,” Megan replied. And that was enough justification for her. Matt began stripping, not wasting time. He’d learned how to get rid of his clothes quickly while girls were watching, and within ten seconds, he was fully nude, his cock growing before Megan’s eyes. Megan smirked when she saw this, then motioned for him to move between Sam’s legs.

How weird was this? Megan was going to watch her own sister get off! Matt didn’t have any siblings, and he wasn’t going to say anything about it, but this couldn’t be normal. All he could do, though, was stretch out his tongue and start to lick Sam’s pussy.

Sam gasped as Matt made contact with her most sensitive area, although she couldn’t move much. Matt got to work, making sure no part of her pussy went untouched and slowly bearing his focus down onto her clit. As he did so, Megan went around taking pictures—not of him, but of Sam writhing in pleasure! Matt didn’t know the extent of Megan’s blackmail, but if he had to guess, it just got worse for Sam.

But Sam couldn’t see these pictures being taken, so there was nothing to distract her from her impending orgasm. She came quickly, as though she had been denied for a while, and Matt found his whole face ended up wet and dripping. Soon, Sam’s cries faded, but she said nothing to replace them. Maybe silence was a condition of her blakmail.

Matt felt bad. He knew there wasn’t really anything he could do, but he still felt like he was cheating on Sarah. If only he didn’t get aroused so easily, he could pass this off as something he hated.

Then Megan pulled him away from Sam’s crotch and lay him down on the ground. A second later she moved up and straddled his face. Matt noticed two things right away. First, everything around him was pink in this dress.

Second, Megan wasn’t wearing any panties!

A moment later, Matt had to amend that thought. In fact, she wasn’t wearing any underwear whatsoever! He could see the underside of Megan’s bare breasts, their nipples stiffening as he watched. Matt moved his still-moist face to her slit and got to work without her having to ask.

Once again, he thought of how different it felt to go down on someone who hadn’t shaved. Megan’s bush seemed to be a source of pride for her. Matt worked his way around the hair as Megan ground against his face. It was stuffy underneath the skirt already, but her vagina practically radiated heat. Matt started to sweat, but he could tell that Megan was close. Muffled through the fabric of her dress, he could hear the girl whimper in delight, each involuntary twitch causing her breasts to jiggle overhead.

Matt reached up and cupped an ass cheek in each hand, kneading them gently. The sensation surprised Megan, but she seemed to like it, getting closer and closer to the edge as Matt snaked his hands further up. As Megan teetered on the brink of an orgasm, Matt grabbed her breasts and ran a thumb over each perky nipple.

That was more than Megan could take. Moaning, she squeezed Matt’s head between her legs and came. When the aftershocks died down, she moved her crotch off his face—only to slide it over the length of his body. Down it went, her pussy lips drifting across his chest, his belly button… his stiff cock. Megan giggled when he let out a groan.

Then she was off him, albeit with one last picture of him naked and lying on the floor of the bedroom. An instant later, there was a knock on the bedroom door. “Come in,” Megan said, running a hand through her hair to regain some control.

Matt tensed up, but he was too shocked to cover up. Who could Megan be inviting into her room, while there were two naked people within? When the door swung open, he got his answer.

Kim!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 12-04-2017, 02:51 AM   #49
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great to see Kim drop by, can't wait to she what she gets up to !

Old 12-04-2017, 11:44 AM   #50
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 24

“Wow,” Kim said, surveying the scene, looking from Matt to Sam and back again. “You’ve really set a tone here with these two.”

Megan grinned. “I have my fun when I can.”

“Well, I think it’s my turn to have some fun now.” Kim entered the room, closing the door behind her and moving her hands from behind her back to reveal a few items. The first was a mask which was almost big enough to cover Matt’s whole face and which had the image of a cat printed on it. Without asking, she handed it to him, and he put it on. The eyes were slits, but Matt supposed that it was less taxing on him to wear it than most things he’d been asked to do.

The second thing she handed him was a pair of cat ears on a headband, brown and furry. Matt put these on as well, although he was starting to detect a worrying pattern forming here.

The third item she handed him was, unmistakeably, a butt plug with a tail attached to it.

“Are you serious?” asked Matt. “There’s no way in hell I’m sticking this up my ass.”

Kim sighed and reached into the pocket of her jeans. She pulled out her phone and went through her pictures. She spun the screen of the phone around and showed Matt a video she had taken. It was from when Shannon had dominated him. Matt was gagged, his hands bound, and totally naked, being taken from behind by Shannon with her purple strap on as she jerked off his rock hard member! Sam was watching the video with wide eyes, as she hadn’t been in the restroom that day to witness it in person and clearly Megan hadn’t told her. Sam seeing this somehow made it all the more humiliating.

“You have two options, Matt,” Kim said. “One, you do as I say, and we all have a lot of fun. Two, you ignore my commands, and this video goes up on Facebook. So what will it be?”

Matt blushed, staring at the carpet. “Fine,” he said. “I’ll submit.”

Kim grinned. “Exactly what I wanted to hear. Now, Matt, you know what to do.” She spit on the end of the butt plug and squatted down. “Get on your hands and knees, slut.” Matt raised himself up, pointing his ass at where Kim was squatting. There was no point in resisting now.

When the butt plug went in, Matt wasn’t prepared for how forceful Kim would be. She shoved the whole length inside him with only a little saliva as lubrication. The plastic felt dry against the walls of his asshole, and Matt was overcome with the sensation of wrongness. This was different from the strap on, somehow. Then, there was at least a person attached to the object inside his ass. This time, however, it was so much more… exposing.

“Say cheese!” giggled Kim, and she took a picture of him from the side. A moment later, she showed him what he looked like—on all fours, wearing a feline mask an ears, a bushy brown tail protruding from his rear end. This was it, Matt thought. This was his lowest moment.

But Kim wasn’t finished. “You two can stay around for this part,” she told Megan and Sam. “I’m not embarrassed.” And then she began to strip down. The underdeveloped girl who had asked Matt out years ago was gone, replaced with a slender beauty who knew exactly what features to accentuate. She wore a red lace bra and panty set which looked not unlike the panties Matt had been forced to wear by Grace once. The bra had underwire and did wonders in making her petite breasts look incredible.

Then she removed her underwear.

Kim had shaven every bit of hair below her head, and she looked slinky and seductive. Matt didn’t want to do anything with her—he knew that if Sarah found out about this, he’d probably never get to sleep with her again—but his cock was sending different messages. Her nipples were firm and perfectly proportioned, her hips just wide enough to prove her womanhood, and the lips of her sex were already moist and inviting.

“Would you mind getting a video of this?” Kim asked, handing her phone to Megan. “I want to be able to relive today.” Then she moved up to Matt, removed his mask, and kissed him on the lips.

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 12-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #51
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Guess who had a good writing day?

CHAPTER 25

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do this,” Kim said, her voice breathy, once the kiss ended. “It’s been my fantasy for ages, but it wasn’t until that day with Shannon when I realized it was within reach. No, more than that. I realized I could go further.” As she spoke, she started to slowly stroke Matt’s cock, going from tip to base and back again with agonizing slowness. “The tail is mine, by the way. Don’t worry; I cleaned it. But I’ve always loved how… free animals are about sex. I wanted to be that free too. Touch my breasts, Matt.”

Matt did as she ordered. Her breasts were just the right amount of firm, and her nipples responded to even the lightest touch. Kim kissed him again, stroking his cock harder. “Now my ass,” she whispered. Matt complied, and Kim leaned into him, moaning. Her ass felt great as well.

“Now my pussy,” she said.

The moment Matt’s fingers made contact with her wet slit, Kim gasped, but she tried to keep talking. “I’ve only had sex with one guy, but he was so unimaginative. All he wanted was missionary, missionary, missionary. Don’t get me… unh… wrong, I like missionary, but it’s too… oh, fuck… too bland, too… umm… human. I needed something… ooohhhhh… something freer.”

At this, she broke away from Matt and turned around, facing her ass toward him and scooting in his direction. “You know what to do,” she told him. “Fuck me like an animal.”

Matt gulped. He couldn’t see a way out of this one—but then again, did he really want to? Slowly, he brought the tip of his throbbing cock to the slick opening between Kim’s legs.

He slid right in. He was surprised by how easy it was… and how good it felt. Kim’s pussy wasn’t exactly like Sarah’s. Matt wouldn’t call it better, but he had to admit, it was still pretty damn excellent. Matt kept low to the ground, so Kim’s ass and back were pressed up against his torso, his head hovering just above hers. She flexed her pussy so it tightened around his cock, and that alone almost sent him over the edge.

Soon enough, they established a rhythm, Matt’s cock sliding in and out of Kim’s pussy, the tail flying up and slapping Matt’s taint and balls with every thrust. It was astonishing how quickly he felt reduced to an animal like this, with no sounds in the room other than his and Kim’s low grunts and the soft slap of bare skin on bare skin.

Megan was still filming them, but her free hand had pushed her pink skirt up and she had two fingers buried knuckle deep in her bush. Sam was trembling with desire as she watched, making no effort to cover up her nudity. She turned to Megan and asked, “May I please play with myself, Mistress?” Megan nodded, smirking, and Sam started to rub her clit.

For a sustained five minutes—or maybe it was ten, on an hour, or thirty seconds, Matt couldn’t really register time at the moment—he and Kim kept it up. He was fucking her doggystyle at a rapid pace, and it felt wonderful. Knowing that he was being watched by two girls who were also pleasuring themselves only made the experience more erotic.

Matt imagined that it was Sarah he was having sex with right now, that it was her moans he was eliciting. That made it even better. Kim was thrusting herself onto him as he was thrusting into her, and there was a wet squelching noise which joined the others. “I’m gonna cum,” Kim whimpered. “Oh, god, Matt, I’m gonna cum. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me…”

And then her words were swept away by a wrenching squeal as Kim orgasmed. Matt knew his was close as well, but Kim didn’t stop thrusting onto his cock. He couldn’t hold back anymore—it felt too amazing to stop, and besides, Megan and Sam looked like they were about to cum too, though Megan was still filming.

At the last possible second, Matt pulled out, shooting thick spurts of semen up the center of Kim’s back with an overwhelmed grunt. His whole body was shaking, and Kim slumped to the carpet away from him, spent.

“Lovely,” Kim gasped. “Now lick it all up.”

Matt grimaced, hesitating.

“Did I stutter?” asked Kim, not even bothering to look at him. “You made a mess. Lick it up.”

Sighing, Matt leaned down to Kim’s lower back, just above her ass, where the first bits of cum had ended up. He’d only tasted his own juices once, when he was about 13, out of curiosity, and he hadn’t enjoyed the experience. This was way more than he’d tried then. But it was clear Kim wouldn’t take no for an answer, so he dragged his tongue up her back, collecting his salty sperm as he went. It was degrading to say the least, not to mention disgusting. When he got it all, he swallowed the viscous substance, hating every second.

“Well done, kitty,” Kim said, motioning for Megan to stop filming as she reached for her clothes. “You lived up to the hype. But we’re not done yet, and the next bit… well, you might not be too pleased.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following 2 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 12-05-2017, 06:37 AM   #52
trying
getDare Sweetheart

Please dont stop
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:26 AM   #53
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 26

When Kim finished dressing, she directed Matt to put the cat mask back on. He did, although he was worried about where this was going to lead. Kim had gotten her wish to have sex with him—a fact he hoped Sarah would never discover—and now, she might just decide to focus on payback for him rejecting her years before.

“Come on,” said Kim. “We’re going for a walk.”

Matt reached for his clothes, but Kim put her foot on the discarded items. “I didn’t say you could dress,” she told him.

A chill crept down Matt’s spine. He frowned. “So we’re not going outside?”

Kim smirked. “Oh, we are. You just don’t need those pesky clothes, is all. I like you much better this way.”

“But people will see me!”

Kim put her hands on her hips, exhibiting no desire to turn this into a debate. “No, they’ll see a guy wandering around with his dick out, dressed as a cat. But you’ll be wearing a mask, so they won’t know who you are.”

“I’d rather them see my face than my dick!” Matt protested.

“Well, I can always have you take the mask off and show them both,” Kim snapped. “Stop your complaining. I know you get off on this. And remember, I have plenty of dirt on you. Keep making a fuss and I’ll just post it online for everyone to see.”

Matt gulped. He was trapped. The thought of going outside like this paralyzed him. But he couldn’t just let Kim spread his humiliation online. This had gotten out of hand already. He wasn’t going to allow it to get any worse.

“Fine,” he sighed. “I’ll do it.”

“I knew you would!” Kim beamed. “There’s just one thing I need to add first.” Kim reached into her purse and withdrew a black leather collar and matching leash. Without a word she buckled it around his neck, not tight enough to choke him, but not loose enough to make him feel like he had any control. “This way,” she explained, “everyone will know you’re my kitty!”

Kim led Matt down the stairs and to the front door. Matt paused there, on the threshold of his most public exposure yet. It was almost five. Everyone was back from school, and some adults were getting off work early. Every so often, a car could be heard going down the street.

“We’re not waiting on you to grow a pair, kitty,” Kim hissed, then opened the door, exposing Matt to the afternoon light.

Kim took the lead, pulling on the leash to lead Matt on. He didn’t know where they were going, but he hoped it was close. A terrifying thought entered his mind: what if he was arrested for this? Worse, why was he already starting to get hard again?

A few houses down, the garage door opened, and two boys, each about twelve, walked out their bicycles. They waved at Kim, and she returned the gesture. It took them a few seconds to notice the naked guy standing behind her, but when they did, their jaws dropped.

“Who’s that?” one of the boys asked, dumbfounded.

“That’s my kitty,” Kim replied. “He’s very shy, but you can still say hi to him.”

Snickering, the two boys abandoned their bikes and walked up to Matt. “So did this guy lose a bet or something?” the second boy asked.

“Something like that,” Kim said.

For a moment, the boys were captivated by the sight of Matt’s shaven manhood, as though they were trying to pinpoint his age. Then one of them noticed the tail protruding from his ass. “What’s this?” one of them asked, reaching around and giving it a sharp tug. To Matt’s shock and shame, the butt plug came out in one go, and the boy laughed at it. “Oh my god, this was up his butt!”

“Why don’t you go ahead and put it back in?” said Kim. “He misses his tail when it’s gone.”

“On my god,” the other boy said. “No one’s going to believe us.” Then he whipped out his phone and started taking pictures of Matt, now almost fully hard. The first boy shoved the tail back into Matt’s ass, and Matt couldn’t contain his startled, “Ooouuhhh.”

“That’s all for now, boys,” Kim told them. “Kitty here has to go someplace else now.” Then, with a jerk of the leash, she pulled Matt away from this latest embarrassment.

They didn’t walk along the side of the street for much longer, although it was long enough for a car to drive by and for the woman inside to roll down her window and shout, “Pervert!” Then they turned down a trail. Matt knew where they were going. He’d been naked here not long ago. They were back in the park, where a nearby trail would snake through the woods, where Sarah and her sister Melissa had made him strip and go skinny dipping and cum in front of them.

“All right,” Kim said. “We’re almost there.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 12-06-2017, 07:56 PM   #54
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 27

The trail was worse, now that Matt had to walk on it with bare feet. Matt trailed behind Kim, the leash stretching out between them, the breeze a constant reminder of how very naked he was. And yet, for a few blessed moments, he was actually at ease. Maybe it had something to do with being unable to think of a scenario more humiliating than walking down the street wearing nothing more than a mask, cat ears, and the worst possible butt plug. But on this stretch of trail, he and Kim were alone, and since she’d already seen him like this, it allowed him to think that maybe the worst was over.

That peace lasted about three minutes, during which time Kim took him down the wooded path. They were still alone, but there was something ominous about the implications of more embarrassment to follow. The sunlight cast strange, slanted shadows through the trees, and Matt’s dick began to soften up, much to his relief.

Then they reached a bend in the trail and stopped in front of a large oak tree. Kim strode over to Matt and unclipped the leash from his collar. “We’re here,” she said, an evil grin on her face.

Matt frowned. “What do you mean?”

By way of answer, Kim reached into her purse and pulled out a length of thin white rope. She made a small loop at one end and tugged it over his right hand without asking permission. Matt didn’t even think to resist her. Then Kim tossed the rest of the rope over a high up branch. It draped over the sturdy limb, and the remainder drooped back down. “Arms up,” Kim said, and with a start Matt realized what she intended.

“You can’t be serious,” he said.

But Kim just answered, “Arms up,” her tone stern. “Or else I make you famous.”

That was the line Matt was unwilling to cross. Scowling, he raised his arms, allowing Kim to tie another loop around his left wrist. Matt gave it a few test pulls, but his arms were straight overhead, and the branch wouldn’t budge. All he succeeded in doing was chafing his wrists. “Please,” he begged. “Take me back. You can fuck me again, however you want, just--”

His pleading was cut off by Kim placing a finger over his mouth. “We’re not bargaining, kitty,” she said. “This is the only thing I want right now, so just shut up and take it.”

Then she reached back in her purse and got out a longer stretch of rope. That had to be just about everything she could fit in there, Matt thought, jokes about the bottomless nature of girls’ purses be damned. Kim knelt down and looped the rope around his right ankle, swung it around the tree’s trunk, then looped it around his left. Just like that, Matt was tied in place, with no chance of moving.

That was when Kim removed the cat mask from his face, doing away with the one thing that had kept his identity a secret through the worst of the humiliation.

“Please don’t,” Matt said. “I’ll do whatever you want, I’ll be your slave for a month, just don’t do this.”

“Oh, kitty,” Kim chided. “Your body’s betraying you.” Matt looked down where, to his horror, he had regained his erection, stiff enough that it bobbed with his heartbeat. “You live for this sort of thing, admit it. Being my bitch turns you on. Even with all those people seeing you. Shannon told me about your little webcam show. What a slut you are, Matt.”

Kim withdrew one last item from her purse, and with it, Matt’s hopes of talking his way out of this died. It was a roll of duct tape, silver and strong. Kim tore off a strip and secured it over Matt’s mouth.

“That should do nicely,” Kim said. “Now, you can’t pretend. I’ll be back for you in a few hours. Until then… have fun, Matt.”

No! She was leaving him tied up, naked and alone, in the woods! And right beside a nature trail, no less! He was definitely going to be seen, and when he was, he couldn’t even cover up! He grunted, all he could do through the duct tape, but Kim had turned around, purse slung over her shoulder, and she wasn’t looking back.

Then Matt was on his own. The butt plug pressed harder into his asshole, now that his backside was flush with the tree. He could feel the roughness of the bark on the backs of his legs, the breeze tickling his balls. And he was still totally hard.

Then he heard a crunching in the distance. Matt tensed up, but there was nothing he could do.

Someone was coming!

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following 3 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 12-06-2017, 09:03 PM   #55
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Loving this story !!

Old 12-07-2017, 07:31 PM   #56
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 28

Matt was paralyzed with fear. Who was going to round the bend and come upon him, naked and tied to a tree? Would it be someone he knew, or a stranger? And which would be worse?

The mystery did not persist for long. A blonde girl came into view, her ample breasts contained in a spandex tank top and the curve of her hips visible through tight leggings. It was Theresa, the clarinet player who had watched Shannon humiliate him in the bathroom!

Had Kim told her Matt would be tied up right now, or was this just an unlucky coincidence? Thanks to the duct tape over Matt’s mouth, he couldn’t ask her, but he probably wouldn’t have been able to anyway a moment later.

Following just behind her was her boyfriend Chris!

Chris was a pretty scrawny guy with glasses, a saxophone player—yes, all the jokes about the band students always hooking up were true. Maybe they were looking for a quiet spot to get frisky. Either way, they both seemed to be a little surprised by the sight of Matt in his current predicament!

“Oh my god,” breathed Theresa.

Chris frowned, peering closer at the bizarre scene. “Matt?” he asked, incredulous.

Matt could do nothing but nod, ashamed.

“What the fuck are you doing out here like… um… like this?” spluttered Chris.

“It’s probably a dare,” Theresa told him. “Remember how I said Matt was kind of an exhibitionist? I bet someone’s agreed to come untie him in a little bit. Look how hard he is! He’s getting off on this!”

Matt shook his head, but neither Theresa nor Chris seemed to believe him. And it wasn’t difficult to see why—despite his shame, his erection betrayed his aroused state. He couldn’t control his arousal any more than he could untie himself.

“Yeah, but what’s the deal with the cat ears?” Chris asked.

“It’s not just ears,” a delighted Theresa replied as she walked around Matt’s side. “He’s got a tail, too!” With that, she gave the butt plug a gentle tug, not enough to dislodge it but enough to cause discomfort. “Matt, are you a furry?” Matt shook his head, for all the good it would do. “No? Well, the tail would beg to differ!” Theresa was almost doubled over in a fit of giggles. “Oh, Matt, this is kind of ridiculous, even for you!”

Matt blushed furiously, but he still managed to be caught off guard by Theresa grabbing his cock and giving it a quick jerk. Chris started forward, clearly jealous, but of what Matt didn’t know.

“Oh, what is it?” Theresa asked. “Come on, you’re bigger than him. You have nothing to worry about!”

To prove this, she reached over and unzipped Chris’s jeans. A moment later, his semi-erect manhood flopped out. Theresa went from playing with Matt’s cock to playing with Chris’s, and there was nothing Matt could do but watch. At first, Chris protested, but he couldn’t keep it up for long. Theresa was exhibiting a great technique, corkscrewing her hand up and around his shaft, and before long, he was hard. If it could have, Matt’s jaw would have dropped. Chris had to be at least eight inches long!

And to think, he was scrawny everywhere else. Good for you, Chris, Matt thought.

All the while Theresa was jerking Chris off, she didn’t break eye contact with Matt. This wasn’t just about either of them anymore. It was about her stating her utter dominance. Matt hadn’t realized she’d been this much of a dominant, but now there was no denying it.

You see this cock? She seemed to be saying. This cock is mine. I don’t need you, and there’s nothing you can possibly give me.

Chris let out an uncertain moan. “Um, Theresa?” he said. “Are you… I mean… I’m getting… unh… close!”

“Don’t worry about it,” Theresa cooed. “Just cum for me.”

And thirty seconds later, Chris did.

All over Matt’s stomach.

The semen was running downwards, gravity taking it ever closer to Matt’s cock and balls. It was warm and sticky, and there was a lot of it. Chris, for his part, was in a daze, too overcome with the artershocks of orgasm to bother fastening his pants. His monster cock just hung out in the evening air, out there for Matt to compare unfavorably with his own.

Theresa stopped the cum from reaching Matt’s privates. With a finger, she swiped up the spunk, then dipped the finger into her mouth and licked it clean. She grinned mischievously at Chris, who blushed. “Not in front of Matt,” he begged. But Theresa just fixed him with an unwavering stare. Chris sighed, and Theresa kissed him full on the mouth. A moment later, her mouth opened, and she tilted Chris’s head back, obviously letting some of his juices dribble inside. She kissed him for a few more moments, her hand brushing across his deflating member, and broke away.

“Chris and I have a rule,” Theresa explaned to Matt. “We get to do whatever he wants, but once a week, I get to decide what we do with the cum. And we’ve had a lot of fun, haven’t we?”

Chris swallowed, seeming as embarrassed as Matt. He fastened his jeans and looked sheepishly at Matt. “Yeah. But that means I get to do what I want for the rest of the week.”

“Deal,” Theresa agreed.

Then a clever gleam entered Chris’s eye. “I wonder how long it’ll take before I’m ready to go again. You know it doesn’t take me long.”

Now it was Theresa who looked worried. “Wait… you don’t mean… out here?”

Chris leaned in for another kiss. “Hey, it’s my say what we do. You know what that means.”

But before he could continue, they heard footsteps in the distance. “Not right now!” Theresa hissed, and she pulled him off the trail and deeper into the trees behind Matt, leaving him alone again to face whoever it was who would come to humiliate him next.

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following 3 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 12-08-2017, 01:07 PM   #57
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, everyone! Just a heads-up, this story is in what I would consider its final phase. I usually write stories a bit shorter than this, so I figured a notice a little bit in advance would be appreciated. Don't worry-- you've still got more than one chapter left! But it's much closer to the end than the beginning at this point. I didn't want to write something that would just peter out and fizzle to nothing-- leave them wanting more, as the saying goes!

Before these last several chapters, I'd just like to thank everyone who's read, commented, and shown enthusiasm for this story so far. I think you'll like how it ends, too.

(P.S. ...and if there's enough interest, I might do a somewhat shorter story about Sam's submission...)

Old 12-08-2017, 01:52 PM   #58
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 29

Still naked, still tied to a tree, still with his mouth taped shut—Matt was in a predicament. And, of course, there were people coming. It figured. Couldn’t be be left alone for a while? As the footsteps drew closer, Matt thought he could make out two sets of feet. Great, now there would be another four eyes staring at his cock!

These new arrivals came into view, and Matt saw that they were a girl and her babysitter. The girl was somewhere between 10 and 13 years old—Matt couldn’t tell—and her babysitter was in high school. About Matt’s age, actually.

Because the babysitter was Katy!

Katy, the girl who had dumped him a while back, who had seen him pounded by Shannon’s strap on, was back in front of him again, as though this trail through the woods was nothing more than a parade of humiliation for Matt. And she had a kid with her! Katy’s first instinct was to cover the girl’s eyes, but the girl complained. “Miss Katy, why did that guy have his thing out?”

Katy eyed Matt up and down and replied, “I don’t know, Dani. Maybe he just likes to have his thing out. Some guys do. Now why don’t we turn around and go back?”

Dani, the girl, pulled Katy’s hand away. “Not yet, I wanna see!” Her eyes alighted on Matt’s bare body, lingering on his still erect manhood, and her jaw fell open. Matt felt like the worst of all pervs for this kid seeing him hard like this, but there was nothing he could do about it. In an ordinary setting, he wouldn’t dream of letting a girl Dani’s age see his cock. Here, though, he was stuck, and Katy seemed to be doing nothing to preserve Dani’s innocence.

Matt gave Katy a pleading look, but Katy ignored him. Dani wrenched her arm free and stepped close to Matt’s crotch. “Wow,” she breathed. “I didn’t know a boy’s thing could get all stiff like that. I only ever saw my dad’s thing once, when I thought the bathroom was empty but it wasn’t empty, my dad was in there, but I don’t think his was like that.” She stretched out a finger and flicked the head of his penis, just once, and giggled when it bounced.

Then Dani noticed the rest of Matt’s ensemble. “Miss Katy, why is he wearing kitty cat ears?” She gasped. “And a TAIL!”

Katy frowned. “I think that’s just something he’s trying out right now,” she said, pulling Dani back and starting to guide her away from the naked and bound Matt. “Matt’s just being weird.”

This seemed to satisfy Dani. “Okay. But… um… what is all of it called?”

Katy sighed. She knew that she would never convince Dani to leave without first showing some of this off. “Fine,” she said. “Let me show you.” She went back over to Matt, leaving Dani to watch from about six feet away. “This is called a penis.” Katy gestured to Matt’s erection, then grabbed the shaft roughly and shook it, prompting a giggle from Dani. “It’s also called a cock or a dick, but those aren’t nice words to say. This is where a boy’s pee comes out.”

Matt was turning about a hundred shades of red right then as Katy put his bound body on display. “This is called the scrotum,” she continued, brushing her fingers on the underside of his bal sack. “Inside it are the boy’s two testicles.”

“What do they do?” Dani asked.

“Um…” for the first time, Katy looked unsure of how to proceed. “Did your mom and dad tell you where babies come from?” Dani shook her head, oblivious to the implications. “Well, it has to do with that. They’ll tell you all about it in school when you’re a little older. The important thing to remember is that a guy’s testicles, or balls, are VERY sensitive, so you want to be careful around them.” With that, Katy gave his balls a light, but firm slap, and Matt grunted in pain, unable to move.

Dani laughed as Matt recovered. But Katy wasn’t done—not quite yet. “And when you’re older,” she continued, “you can rub it to make a guy feel really good.”

Is she? Matt thought. No, she wouldn’t dare…

But then Katy had grasped his cock again, and she started to stroke it. Matt couldn’t believe this—he was getting a handjob right in front of another girl, this one too young to know what a handjob was! And to think, all the time he and Katy had dated, she had never had sex with him!

She was good at giving handjobs, too. Against Matt’s better judgment, he was allowing himself to be carried away by the pleasurable feeling, enough so that he could ignore Dani’s presence. He moaned through the duct tape. Was Katy really going to see this through all the way?

Katy whispered in Matt’s ear, softly enough that Dani couldn’t hear: “You’d like me to finish you off, wouldn’t you? And it would be humiliating. But maybe there’s something more humiliating.” Matt shook his head, and Katy chuckled. “Mabe it would be more humiliating to make you desperate for an orgasm, desperate enough that you’d let a kid watch, and then… not give it to you.”

And she removed her hand from Matt’s now-throbbing cock.

“As you can see, Dani, boys really like it when you do that,” she said. “Just make sure you get their permission first.” Dani nodded. “And you probably shouldn’t try it out for a while anyway. You’ve seen some fun stuff today. Are you ready to head home?”

“Yes, Miss Katy,” Dani replied, and Katy led her off, not giving the uncomfortably horny Matt a second glance. Somehow, this was the worst thing she could have done. She was right.

As soon as they were gone, Matt heard a rustling in the trees behind him. He knew what that meant: Theresa and Chris would be back again!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 12-08-2017, 07:03 PM   #59
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Would definitely love to read a story about Sam's submission.

Old 12-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #60
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Would definitely love to read a story about Sam's submission.
Yes I second that. And I loved the petplay section btw.

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk