Yes, like it 14 58.33%
Yes, hated it 2 8.33%
No, not willing to try 6 25.00%
No, willing to try 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2018, 08:51 AM   #1
Spd138

Default Period sex yes or no

So the other day my girl text me asing for sex after work. Then texted back a few minutes later saying she was on her period. She wanted it bad so I replied asking if she was ok if I fucked her anyways. She was game and before hand I told her not to worry about the blood and where ever it gets it gets. It got me hot all day thinking about doing something that taboo. The sex was great and it wasn't the blood bath I expected (yes I was disappointed I didn't get more on me).

So who else has had period sex? Did you like it? Or why would you never try it? Guy and girl both I'd love to hear from you
Spd138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:05 AM   #2
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

I've done it, only in the bathroom though, it can get pretty messy! I've tried oral on a girl who is on her period that wasn't so enjoyable.

Its a little disconcerting to see blood, but in my experience its never been like blood when you cut yourself, its darker and dried up normally....

Also consider adding a poll to your thread..

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962

Last edited by j2o_orange2; 06-28-2018 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Added something.
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:30 AM   #3
Spd138

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2o_orange2 View Post
I've done it, only in the bathroom though, it can get pretty messy! I've tried oral on a girl who is on her period that wasn't so enjoyable.

Its a little disconcerting to see blood, but in my experience its never been like blood when you cut yourself, its darker and dried up normally....

Also consider adding a poll to your thread..
Thanks for sharing. I will add a poll.

I did get a lot of red blood but it was her first and she did finish on top. I didnt do oral I think that my line
Spd138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 01:59 PM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spd138 View Post
So the other day my girl text me asing for sex after work. Then texted back a few minutes later saying she was on her period. She wanted it bad so I replied asking if she was ok if I fucked her anyways. She was game and before hand I told her not to worry about the blood and where ever it gets it gets. It got me hot all day thinking about doing something that taboo. The sex was great and it wasn't the blood bath I expected (yes I was disappointed I didn't get more on me).

So who else has had period sex? Did you like it? Or why would you never try it? Guy and girl both I'd love to hear from you
No thankyou yuck not my thing at all . I am a bit of a hygiene freak
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk