Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2021, 08:06 PM   #1
KeepCalmBlue

Female 7 day Anal Hucow

I had been ghost on here for a long time and finally decided to take the dive and get some dares for myself. My husband, Red, travels 75% for work which leaves me home alone where I break rules a lot

I'm working on making a signature for you guys to refer to - just give me a bit and for this, I'm sorry if this post seems a bit wordy :/

I broke a 'no cum' rule by fucking my pussy and Red wants me to punish myself in 'anal hucow' style for the remaining 7 days of his trip.

What this means:

Anal
~ Minimum of 4 15-minute enemas per day (1hour)
~ Stuffed / Plugged -10 hours per day
~ Minimum 4 hours fucking per day

Nipples
~ Suction Cups (Milking) 4 hours per day
~ Minimum 4 ounces milked per day
~ Clamped minimum 2 hours per day
~ Stretching minimum 1 hour per day
~ Minimum 25 spanks per hour

Ass
~ Minimum 25 spanks per hour

What this means for you:

You can give me rules and guidelines I must follow for the next 7 days as long as they fit into the rules above. PLEASE ONLY CHOOSE 1 FROM THE LIST.

For example:

Clamp my nipples for 15 minutes using binder clips every hour until I hit 2 hours total (I'd end up clamping my nipples with binder clamps for 15 minutes every hour for 8 hours for a day).

Toys: I truly have most average toys (plugs of all sizes and shapes, small to large dildos, all different kinds of vibrators, every clamp I could get my hands on, most whipping implements from paddles to canes and special whipping wire - also have all kinds of BDSM styled furniture and cuffs, ties, etc).

really looking to be a full time anal hucow with dripping nipples by the time my husband, Red, comes home in 7 days.

Everyday I'll report back with how my day went - sometimes I'll give reports throughout the day. If I do not meet one of the guidelines (such as not pumping 4oz) I'll ask for specific punishments
KeepCalmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, hucow, lactation, milking, nipples