Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-29-2014, 11:04 PM   #16
milespiper

Send a message via Yahoo to milespiper

bump. please keep this going

I love being a sissy

My limits are anything involving family or friends, anything illegal, public.

My maybes include vids, webcam, anal, scat and anything not listed.

My likes are sissification, degradation, torture, diaper play, humiliation, watersports and messy.

My loves, piss, anal, scat, torture and pictures.

my pm dares

I worship tiny cock

see how i measure up http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70796
milespiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 01:58 PM   #17
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

What the hell are you supposed to be?
You're the worst sissy I have ever seen. You look like you're 50.
You claim to be a cock craving sissy, but do you think anyone would ever want you?
I think you are just a sad little guy who can't get a woman, and a man probably neither.

Likes:Bathroom dares, hidden public, humiliation, using toys, dressing up, anything else thats not listed
Dislikes/punishment: corner time/linewriting, strong pain
Soft Limits: Scat Eating, masturbation, messy dares where you have to waste tons of food (a little bit is ok), pictures
Limits : family, social suicide
thenewslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:56 PM   #18
DisDumWhor

you little anime faggot why dont you go cover yourslef in latex and get off to that you piece of shit virgin faggot (not veery good at this)

Tumblr
Likes Especially: DDLG Relationships, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Eating in/from Anywhere, Getting Dirty, Puke/Piss/Shit Eating, Toilet Control, Clothes Control, Being Totally Controlled, Wearing (Extremely)Dirty Panties, Playing Games (FIFA, GTA), And Line Writing.

Limits: Pics, Family/Friends

Worst Thing Ive Done
DisDumWhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:58 PM   #19
milespiper

Send a message via Yahoo to milespiper

is that your ass in the pic? its fucking huge. i bet you are a cock teasing lesbian too with itty bitty titties!!!

I love being a sissy

My limits are anything involving family or friends, anything illegal, public.

My maybes include vids, webcam, anal, scat and anything not listed.

My likes are sissification, degradation, torture, diaper play, humiliation, watersports and messy.

My loves, piss, anal, scat, torture and pictures.

my pm dares

I worship tiny cock

see how i measure up http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70796
milespiper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to milespiper for this post:
Old 10-30-2014, 03:16 PM   #20
DisDumWhor

wow thats the worst fucking insult i have ever heard. and why do you call every girl a lesbo is it because no girls ever want you so you dress like one to get a girl because there all lesbos arnt they

Tumblr
Likes Especially: DDLG Relationships, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Eating in/from Anywhere, Getting Dirty, Puke/Piss/Shit Eating, Toilet Control, Clothes Control, Being Totally Controlled, Wearing (Extremely)Dirty Panties, Playing Games (FIFA, GTA), And Line Writing.

Limits: Pics, Family/Friends

Worst Thing Ive Done
DisDumWhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:34 PM   #21
panette

Wow, how pathetic are you? Is there anything you won't do, you dumb whore? What a desperate slut, I bet you're even getting sopping at just from being insulted. What a useless cunt.
limits:messy, public, family/friends, anything permanent
panette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 04:53 PM   #22
Toned
Distinguished Member

look at those saggy horrible tits in your picture, you can tell you are whore just by looking at your whore mouth.

Torture Academy= nerd/smart allec
Toned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:00 PM   #23
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

My my look how bloody shiny you are. It's like you saw a vat of butter and thought hey I'll just hop on in here! But you can barely even stand, just slip and slide all over the place. Can only imagine how awkward that makes sex.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:02 PM   #24
Knightcircle

What a shitty picture of you. It's for the best that it's so small a picture because I'm sure you have a tiny dick. You're an old piece of shit and I'm sure you're still a sad virgin jacking off in the woods too ashamed of yourself to fuck a girl

Curious: I really want a lady / Mistress / Queen to decorate my cock and balls like an arts and craft project.

Toys: small butt plug, medium butt plug, NEW! Chastity cage

Limit: public, face pix, pee, poo, social suicide, family, friends

Kik: sisdrew69

Please control me
Knightcircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #25
CherryGirl201

You like being feminized? Wow, maybe you just came out wrong. That's a Shitty and stupid fantasy to have. I bet it's because daddy never thought you were good enough huh? Maybe mommy really wanted a girl? Or maybe you just realized how much better girls were than boys. Or some psychological trauma you little shit. . . Or maybe it's because you have a little itty bitty clit of a dick. Stupid whore. You can't even be a male right.

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 02:46 AM   #26
Walter Slave White

What? You have the right to refuse any dares or punishments? Are you kidding? You have NO RIGHTS, you are a pathetic worthless slut who likes people telling her when she can or pee! Do you realized how fucked up is this? And what if someone tells you not to use the toilet when you are desperate to pee? Are you going to wet yourself? Seriously? 18 years old and peeing all over yourself? You are disgusting.

(I like eating girls' shit - just a hint)

I am in semi-permanent chastity.

Likes, Punishments and Limits / Items / PM Dares

Last edited by Walter Slave White; 12-22-2014 at 02:49 AM.
Walter Slave White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 02:55 AM   #27
Puppy boy

You stupid fuck. So desperate to get verbally abused online so you add fuel to the fire. Nasty Shity eating whore. Mind as well make another video like 2 girls one cup that people found absolutely disgusting. You're just a straight up loser needing to give people something to yell at you for. Straight up Pathetic.
Puppy boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 01:17 PM   #28
Someone0000
getDare Sweetheart

You fucking whore. You like to act like a dog huh? No wonder I thought bitch when I saw you. Fucking horny slut, I bet all you think about is sex and cock. You dirty fucking dumbass. You're such a pathetic little shit. Nice try attempting to participate in this. Do you even know how to prepare a proper insult? You fucking bitch. You deserve to live in a cage the rest of your life.
Quit being such trash and do the only thing you're good at. Worshipping your master. I bet you can't even make them happy. Pathetic grovelling little shit.

Toys: remote control vibe, belt, ruler, scarf, clothespins, closet (small enclosed space), anything else just ask.

I'm not looking for a Master or Mistress, just occasional fun
Someone0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 09:47 AM   #29
diaper06
Account Banned

youre a little piece of crap faggot who cant make any decisions on his because you are too stupid to think or yourself that is why you want to be controlled so much fag

Add to my cornertime dare!
Kik: diaperboy06

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
diaper06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 01:20 PM   #30
cooperjess

Diaper06? You really make this too easy. When did you decide normal stuff wasn't fucked up enough for you anymore? About the same time you started pissing yourself for fun? Christ, 10,000 years of human civilization has been working towards an incontinent crossdresser - a term I'm using loosely - who no doubt messes themselves for your 'master' on kik. Thank god you're in chastity for so long, maybe it'll unfuck you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilation, person above, verbal humiliation