Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-25-2017, 10:57 AM   #61
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

1) Naked at your old highschool (not during school hours but indoors if possible)
2) Naughty school girl uniform complete with pigtails. Put one on abus to keep school spirit.
3) Chew on a pencil.
4) Do a pantyless high kick like a cheerleader, leave a pic on a table outside a restaurant, someplace people sit themselves.
5) the picture taken at the school entrance, one picture left in a hidden place where some kids would go to hang out on brake or in a semi hidden place at school
6) if you have anal beads then you know where to put them if not a very big dildo will do. One taped to the top of a trash can.
7) One where the name of the school is clearly visible and "misspublic on getdare" is writen on yourself. (pose as you wish but fully naked.) Leave it taped to the name.
8)high heels, leave a pic on the back of a stop sign at a stop with a sidewalk by it.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 08:48 PM   #62
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

1) Naked at your old highschool (not during school hours but indoors if possible)
2) Naughty school girl uniform complete with pigtails. Put one on abus to keep school spirit.
3) Chew on a pencil.
4) Do a pantyless high kick like a cheerleader, leave a pic on a table outside a restaurant, someplace people sit themselves.
5) the picture taken at the school entrance, one picture left in a hidden place where some kids would go to hang out on brake or in a semi hidden place at school
6) if you have anal beads then you know where to put them if not a very big dildo will do. One taped to the top of a trash can.
7) One where the name of the school is clearly visible and "misspublic on getdare" is writen on yourself. (pose as you wish but fully naked.) Leave it taped to the name.
8) high heels, leave a pic on the back of a stop sign at a stop with a sidewalk by it.
9) Hands tied behind your back.
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:20 PM   #63
Taz55
Distinguished Member

I think the most recent one is good! I'll start a new one if no one objects

1. In a public library with a book covering your face. (Leave a copy of the picture in 3 different books.)
Old 09-26-2017, 06:29 AM   #64
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

1. In a public library with a book covering your face. (Leave a copy of the picture in 3 different books.)
2. Wearing a leotard high cut, leave a pic taped to a bike rack.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:41 AM   #65
SimiGreen

3. A picture of your boobs and the front desk of the library both clearly visible. If possible save it as a wallpaper on one of the computers, otherwise leave it at the book return. (if you have one of those mailboxes to hand them back thats fine.) Hard edition: Atleast 2 other people have to be on the same picture.
SimiGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 10:12 PM   #66
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

3. A picture of your boobs and the front desk of the library both clearly visible. If possible save it as a wallpaper on one of the computers, otherwise leave it at the book return. (if you have one of those mailboxes to hand them back thats fine.) Hard edition: Atleast 2 other people have to be on the same picture.
4. Vibrator on in pussy leotard holding it in, the leotard should be wet form excitement, put a pic in a really secluded spot in the library and leave it there for the lucky person to find.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:10 AM   #67
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Sry i didnt posted anything in a while but i just wanted to update this:
I spread every single pic you told me to take/spread and aylin recognized me (she often saw me naked) when a friend of her showed the pic to her and asked if she knew who it was
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:43 AM   #68
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Sry i didnt posted anything in a while but i just wanted to update this:
I spread every single pic you told me to take/spread and aylin recognized me (she often saw me naked) when a friend of her showed the pic to her and asked if she knew who it was
How did that go then? Did she tell other’s about you?

Are you going to do more of these?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 03:51 PM   #69
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Good to see you didn’t forget about us!
4. Vibrator on in pussy leotard holding it in, the leotard should be wet form excitement, put a pic in a really secluded spot in the library and leave it there for the lucky person to find.
5. The pic should be taken as you orgasim. Fold a pic and stick it on a shelf.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:42 PM   #70
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Good to see you didn’t forget about us!
6. CUM SLUT should be written on your breasts.
Old 10-25-2017, 04:32 AM   #71
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

6. CUM SLUT should be written across your breast.
7. You should also have bright red lipstick 💄 marks form kissing on each nipple. Leave a pic in Aylin’s mailbox.
Old 10-25-2017, 12:24 PM   #72
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Youre doing this very good lets give me one HARD pic
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 01:34 PM   #73
Redfeild

The library picture looks good.

How about one when you are in a park naked during the day.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:04 PM   #74
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeild View Post
The library picture looks good.

How about one when you are in a park naked during the day.

2. With a dildo in your pussy. Three pictures should be put in the park.
Old 10-25-2017, 06:01 PM   #75
Taz55
Distinguished Member

1. How about one when you are in a park naked during the day.
2. With a dildo in your pussy. Three pictures should be put in the park.
3. Completely naked, with hands cuffed! Leave 10 on cars in a parking lot.(Optionally on ground)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers