Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2017, 11:11 AM   #46
joyandfun

1) Standing in a library
2) Hold your favorite book in front of your face. Leave a copy of the photo in that book.
joyandfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:21 PM   #47
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

1) Standing in a library
2) Hold your favorite book in front of your face. Leave a copy of the photo in that book.
3) fully naked, but us tape to make Xs over your nipples, preferably colorful tape, also tape one of the pics to the top of a public mailbox.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:51 PM   #48
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

1) Standing in a library
3) fully naked, but us tape to make Xs over your nipples, preferably colorful tape, also tape one of the pics to the top of a public mailbox.
4) Pussy stuffed with panties
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 11:21 PM   #49
wifehacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
1) Standing in a library
5)Cuff or tie your legs and hands for the pic. Use maximum amount of rope, so it ain't only two simple knots.
wifehacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:12 PM   #50
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

1) Standing in a library
5) Cuff or tie your legs and hands for the pic. Use maximum amount of rope, so it ain't only two simple knots.
6) Write 'Love reading' + author's name on belly using red lipstick, try sending him a copy of the picture.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:19 PM   #51
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

1) Standing in a library
5)Cuff or tie your legs and hands for the pic. Use maximum amount of rope, so it ain't only two simple knots.
6) Write 'Love reading' + author's name on belly using red lipstick, try sending him a copy of the picture.
7) No idea how you'll manage this but that just adds to the fun, broom handle must be up your ass. And leave one pic in a neighbor's mailbox.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.

Last edited by W01f; 09-19-2017 at 04:13 AM.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:46 PM   #52
DevilsPlaything

1) Naked at your old highschool (not during school hours but indoors if possible)

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:13 PM   #53
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Forget the boom so
BOOM!
1) Naked at your old highschool (not during school hours but indoors if possible)
2) Naughty school girl uniform complete with pigtails. Put one on abus to keep school spirit.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:34 PM   #54
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

2) Naughty school girl uniform complete with pigtails. Put one on abus to keep school spirit.
3) Chew on a pencil.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:25 AM   #55
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

3) Chew on a pencil.
4) Do a pantyless high kick like a cheerleader, leave a pic on a table outside a restaurant, someplace people sit themselves.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:01 PM   #56
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Brought around the next pics now but still some are missing youre doing a great job❤️I feel extremely exposed in the last days but thats nice nobody answered on the email adress and i heard nobody talking about it yet☺️

Keep the ideas coming
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:46 PM   #57
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

a more detailed report for each picture would be welcome

3) Chew on a pencil.
4) Do a pantyless high kick like a cheerleader, leave a pic on a table outside a restaurant, someplace people sit themselves.
5) the picture taken at the school entrance, one picture left in a hidden place where some kids would go to hang out on brake or in a semi hidden place at school

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:48 PM   #58
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Brought around the next pics now but still some are missing youre doing a great job❤️I feel extremely exposed in the last days but thats nice nobody answered on the email adress and i heard nobody talking about it yet☺️

Keep the ideas coming
That's a shame. I would write you a mail if I'd find one of your pics

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 09:40 PM   #59
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

3) Chew on a pencil.
5) the picture taken at the school entrance, one picture left in a hidden place where some kids would go to hang out on brake or in a semi hidden place at school
6) if you have anal beads then you know where to put them if not a very big dildo will do. One taped to the top of a trash can.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:37 AM   #60
SimiGreen

3) Chew on a pencil.
6) if you have anal beads then you know where to put them if not a very big dildo will do. One taped to the top of a trash can.
7) One where the name of the school is clearly visible and "misspublic on getdare" is writen on yourself. (pose as you wish but fully naked.) Leave it taped to the name.
SimiGreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers