Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #16
Msdare

After sending the text telling Lily to buy diapers I started to get ready for work. I work part time at the local store. Just as I left the house to go to work, I recieved a text. It was from Lily:

Yes Master I will head to the store now

Would she be going to the same store I work at?
Just as I turned the corner to go to the store, Lily walked into the store. I would finally be able to talk to my slave face to face. But she won't know she's standing in front of her Master.

Dislikes: pics, drinking piss, cum eating

Limits: videos, poo, other people, too public, anal, edging

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

I changed my underwear before completing this dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=110798
Please punish me.
Msdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #17
diaperkitten

As I stood in the diaper area trying to figure out what to buy I noticed a guy that worked here walking up to me. Doesn't her go to my school?

He came up to me and asked "Do you need any help?" I then looked down and blushed realizing I had just been caught buying adult diapers.

"Um um....kinda." I mumbled like a shy little kid.

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:31 PM   #18
Msdare

"Ok," i said with a kind smile "it's what I'm here for. What would you like help with?"

I looked into her eyes. She looked like she was going to cry.

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #19
diaperkitten

I sighed knowing I would have to say it. So while looking down I mumbled. "What is the best kinda diaper for someone my size." I said looking down hands shaking a little in embarrassment.

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #20
Msdare

"Are they for you?" I asked quietly so that nobody else could hear.
She looked up at me, nodded slowly and mumbled "yes"

"Don't worry," I said caringly, "it's nothing to be ashamed of.

I reached for a pack in her underwear size, "here," I said, "these should fit. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:48 PM   #21
diaperkitten

I blushed bright red as he picked out some for me. I took them and held them close to my chest. The paket was baby pink and said "not just for babies anymore"On the frunt. I had thought they were just a joke but aparnetly they were youth diapers. I sighed and said "No I'm fine thanks." I then headed to the check out quickly.

A old lady was serving me at the till. She saw the look on my face and said." Having some wetting problems dear?" I blushed bright red and just nodded paied and left the store as quickly as I could. As soon as I go home I hide the diapers and texted him:

Got them Master.

Old 03-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #22
Msdare

A short while after Lily left the store, I got a text from Lily:

Got them Master.

I smiled. Knowing what happened it would be fun to see how she replied to

Good. How did it go?

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:06 AM   #23
diaperkitten

I sighed when I got a text back and replayed:

It was embarrassing I needed help to pick out one and some guy helped me but He picked out a bloody babyish kind and then some woman at the check out asked if I had accidents.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:12 AM   #24
Msdare

Reading her text about me, not knowing it was me, made me excited. I replied:

Did you remember the reciept?

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:15 AM   #25
diaperkitten

I sighed and pulled it out . I blushed as I read it it said it was for Girl Youth Bed wetting diapers.I texted back:

Yes I have it Master

Old 03-26-2012, 12:24 AM   #26
Msdare

I hoped she forgot the reciept, but it seems my baby girl does as she's told. I replied:

Good girl. Now I want you to take a picture of yourself wearing a diaper. Then, instead of sending it to me, you're going to print it out and leave it in the locker with the reciept. Goodnight, slave.

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #27
diaperkitten

I blushed as I read thge text but text back:

Yes Master

I then striped my pnaties off and very shyly put on the diaper....it was really kinda nice feeling to be honest I liked it. I blushed and took a photo and printed it out. I was going to take off the diaper but insted went to bed with it on

Old 03-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #28
Msdare

"I wonder what she's doing.." I thought to myself. "if only I could watch her at home..."

Suddenly the idea hit me; I could have her set up a camera and watch her every move live on my laptop.
I searched "small surveillance cameras" on google, clicked a link and bought a tiny camera designed to look like a black thumbtack, the battery pack thin enough to be hidden behind a poster. Then I thought, "what if she doesn't have any posters?" so I bought some childish posters online.

In the morning i sent her a text:
I have another task for you to do today, slave. You must wear a skirt above your knee, a black bra and a white blouse. At lunchtime you must trip over while carrying a big cup of water. Make sure the water goes over your chest.

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk