Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-16-2022, 08:43 AM   #1
Gaydom

Default qbano89 his clit

Loved to see qbano89 his clit. Looks like a big dick, but secretly it is a caged clit, totally useless. Can't give pleasure to anyone and needs to sit down while peeing. With his tight babyballs he can't have a big cumming. I bet it just drips out of his cage all the time. He keeps his pubes and muscles to look more manly, but it just a cover up to hide ge is a big subboy. Message him all to see his pussy

Kik: patricksdutch
Gaydom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 08:08 PM   #2
nivel51

Feel free to Kik and rate me

30 - Male - Gay - Switch
Kik: nivel51
telegram: nivel51

Likes: Inspection, Striping, Forfeits, Posing, Rating, Chastity, Workout, spanking, chatting.
Dislikes: hard pain, shaving, public, anal, long tasks, nipple play.
Limits: Face, Blackmail, Family, Illegal, Poo, crossdressing, blood, social suicide.
nivel51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 11:13 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivel51 View Post
Feel free to Kik and rate me
Well this was quite an interesting little journey! I messaged nivel51 and asked him to present his penis for inspection and judgement. Both soft and hard, of course, I said.

Some hours later, I was presented with quite a conundrum!

The first image, upside-down, looked like nothing so much as an undersized plum that lost a fight with a wad of black, half-rusted steel wool, that someone had dropped a strangely misshapen Brazil nut onto. Short, sort of asymmetrical, coming to the oddest point, all swept to one direction. Uncut, though, which I like.

I almost asked for the soft photo next, as the small Brazil nut was quite straight, and I suspected it might be the 'hard' pic! Though if so, I worried about even being able to find the little thing when it was soft...

But I didn't want to be rude! So I instead I just asked for "One more, please."

And with what came next, I was, I'll admit, deeply confused. Or rather, I was certain that nivel51 was deeply confused.

It was gorgeous!

Ramrod straight, standing proudly out parallel to the floor! Nicely proportioned, walnut-colored, with a bit of a lift and a curve to the left toward the very end. Capped with a distinctive glans that looks nothing so much as a 19th century British Pith helmet modeled in polished cherry-wood from the side and top, and with a nice spear-head frenulum from beneath, not too smooth and not too veiny, this was not a penis to be ashamed of!

From the proportions against his admittedly overgrown ball sack, his flat abdomen, and his shapely thighs, this seemed like a very fine piece of man-meat!

Suspicious, I pondered for a while that something had to be off....

So I asked for one more shot. With an object for scale.

To his credit, the boy happily obliged, sending me a dazzling array of angles and perspectives! It was clear right away that he'd cherry-picked that first, odd-looking, alarmingly small Brazil-nut pose to be as unflattering as possible! A nice shirt-lift shot, showing a straight, neatly presented cocoa-powder pole, streamlined in its intact sheath and hanging at a flattering half-mast... a shot from above framed for maximum impact of its size which... well, I'll admit I was a little underwhelmed by, given his physique.

Still, I estimated him to be a healthy and handsome above-average male, maybe seven and a half or eight inches, respectably girthy, plenty to please anyone lucky enough to be in its presence!

Still nothing for scale, though... just his own hands, which isn't the best to judge by, and something was still sitting not-quite-right for me.

Before I could even ask, though, cheerful and helpful, eager for his own degradation, nivel51 volunteered to fetch a ruler. Perfect! Now we'd get to the bottom of it! Who was this poser, coming here to pretend to belong in the small-dick humiliation club??

And then he sent it.

Holy shit...!

Four.... fucking four inches!?!?

Well that changes everything!

Okay, okay, four and a half, with the ruler buried pretty good against his belly. Barely.

That means what I thought was its respectable girth is actually maybe a generous thumb-thickness, though closer to most men's middle fingers. The big helmet-shaped glans is little more than a thimble, maybe even an acorn that lost its cap. And that plum that lost its war to a worn-out kitchen scrubber? More like a walnut at best. The smaller, inner shell.

I shudder to even think of the length of the Brazil nut in that first pic. The comparison, it turns out, must be quite a lot more apt than I imagined... maybe even generous! Had I flattered him with my initial estimate instead of humiliating him?

But here's the thing, people...

I happen to like a shapely but otherwise bite-sized nugget of a boy. A lot.

The average human mouth is almost exactly four and a half inches deep, from lips to tonsils. Did you know that?

That makes nivel51 the most perfect, adorable little mouthful of male I think I've ever seen, and I would be very pleased to slot him into my mouth for hours at a time, to make him squirm!

But please... nivel... for the sake of all that's sexy... shave that ball of wiry yarn off of your little pouch of walnuts! It doesn't help. And it would just wither in envy at the sight of my mighty beard anyway.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 03-25-2022 at 11:20 PM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 11:20 PM   #4
xxbluepandaxx48

Open to playing!

M 22 sub here kik:xxbluepandaxx48

Like: Bullying, humiliation, femdom, feminization, cross dressing,water sports, wedgie, cbt, sph, cum play, anal, cross dressing

Dislike: public, sharing face, blackmail
xxbluepandaxx48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 11:52 PM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbluepandaxx48 View Post
Open to playing!

Like: Bullying, humiliation, femdom, feminization, cross dressing,water sports, wedgie, cbt, sph, cum play, anal, cross dressing

....wat.

Okay... a bit at a loss for words here, Blue Panda with some x's. I'll need a minute to gather my thoughts, because... what even is that thing between your legs??

Did someone smash it in a car door? Several times...?

Did a cartoon strongman give it too tight of a squeeze at some point after eating a can of spinach?

Or did you leave it out in the sun to melt, and catch it just as the ice cream was about to slide off your waffle cone to splat on the pavement, and think, "Yeah, that's what a dick should look like."

*deep, steadying breath*

Okay, so for those not staring at this monstrosity, I suppose I should describe it.

The first thing you notice, looking at Panda's prick (thanks to the context of the dare, I was able to figure out that was what I was looking at without too much trouble) is that its head is... *tilts head slooooowly to one side* Well it's... crooked.

No, crooked isn't the right word. It's actually off-center.

Words aren't doing it justice.

Imagine you had a dick, short, squat, misshapen in general (which I'll get to in a minute), with a glans that's freakishly oversized, but only from bell to frenulum, front to back. It's pretty strange already, but stick with me.

Now imagine you neatly sliced off that strangely oversized-in-one-dimension head—we're in cartoon land here, so chillax!—and then let it sliiiiiide forward/downward until it's juuuuust about to let go and plop onto the floor. And then glue it there.

Seriously, this thing overhangs its shaft, on completely the wrong side, by a full third of its diameter! I mean, there are mushroom-heads, and then there are freaking beach umbrellas for his balls!

If that was all, then it'd just be a quirky little thing, but... gods, it's so mean, and I shudder to think of how and why, but... I swear, looking at the shaft...

I think at some point in his life, he musta broke it somehow.

There's this lump, two-thirds of the way up his shaft, like... I don't even know, like someone cut a grape in half and added it, and another half for good measure, under the skin?

Panda, be honest. Did.... did someone break your penis, son?

There must be places that can help boys like you.... somehow. Maybe we should start a gofundme or something...

But hey, maybe one day he'll meet a nice young duckling, fall in love, and be a perfect fit for its corkscrew vag!

And... oh damn. Okay, now I'm doing the math in my head... if I were on my back, and he was... nope. That's backwards. 'cause it hooks forward, not up... weird.

Okay, yeah, so I'd need to be on my belly, and if he was fucking me...

Well, I mean, it's too short for that, probably.

Okay, one more try.

If I was on all fours, doggy style, and he was fucking me, that freakish hook-shaped beak of a glans might actually turn out to be in just the right spot for some kick-ass prostate stimulation!

He-hey, that's it! You're like a living Aneros, kid! Way to go!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 03-26-2022 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-26-2022, 12:21 AM   #6
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbluepandaxx48 View Post
Open to playing!

I also took a peek at that thing he calls a penis and I couldn稚 get over how small the ball sack was. At first glance you think ok, the penis is normal size, but the balls are small. Then you take a closer look and see it痴 only 3.5 inches. That must mean each ball is what the size is a pea? If I didn稚 know better from chatting, one would think he has been neutered, but alas, that is how small they are.
Young_Master! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 12:43 AM   #7
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Good add-on, Young-ishMaster1984 I was gonna point that out, too, and the general sort of rubbery flow to it, like it's a shaved, deflated tennis ball, but I didn't have the heart. xD

Old 03-28-2022, 08:12 AM   #8
Strangerboytoy

Default hi

can i please play??

Limits: no face, no family, no public, no pain or water sport, no pain, no anal (have tried a Qtip though), no pee, no skat, no hitting balls

Kinks: humiliation and degradation, naked dares , being naked on demand, extremely shy, photo imitation games, slave position games

KIK: strangerboytoy

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/CPZAB
Strangerboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 09:31 AM   #9
FagGuy39

My KiK username: FagDaniel39
FagGuy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 11:31 AM   #10
FagGuy39

I'm ready
My KiK: FagDaniel39
Email: [email protected]
KiK: FagDaniel39
TG: @FagDan40
Discord: FagDaniel39#1982
FagGuy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 03:40 AM   #11
Ryogaraccoon

Rate and degrade me. Kik is Ryogaraccoon
Ryogaraccoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 11:58 AM   #12
lakerlife123

Still in for this

Kik is lakerlife1234

Kik: lakerlife1234

Likes: Dares, Challenges, Mild Public, Humiliation, Sissy/Crossdressing, Pain, Feet, Shaving, Underwear, PetPlay, Dice Dares, ABDL, Messenger Games, Toilet Control, Messy

Limits: Blood, Vomiting, Public, Family, Scat, Heavy CBT

Go to this thread to challenge other users at Pokemon Showdown in high stakes wagers

Mama/Pet Foxy

IM A BIG ADORABLE CRYBABY, PLEASE REMIND ME OF IT
lakerlife123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 01:53 AM   #13
MaccyD

Sounds good, humiliate me
My kik: maccyd69CD
MaccyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 01:58 AM   #14
CM49sub

Please rate me, kik CM563290

Male, 51, UK, flexible