Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-03-2017, 04:53 PM   #1
itzlinc25

Default Blindfold handcuff challenge

Very simple challenge I present you with. For this challenge you'll need a set of handcuffs (about $20 on Amazon for a professional set), a blindfold, and a large open yet private area (bedroom, studio apartment, whatever). Before you begin, practice uncuffing yourself with your hands cuffed behind your back (should be easy) to get an idea of what you'll be going through. Got it? Good. Now strip, put your blindfold on, grab the key in your hand, and cuff your hands behind your back. Now with the key still in your hand, make a fist, spin 10x and on the 10th spin, open your hand and let the key fly out.

Now go look for it. You will have to use your touch senses all over the room to find it since you can't see. Shouldn't be too difficult. I found the key within 5 minutes. Make sure there isn't an air duct or open window for the key to fly out of. If you need to remove the blindfold, simply brush your face up against a wall and it should come off. Also note - handcuffs usually come with 2 sets of keys. It's good to have an escape key somewhere in the corner of the room just in case if your blindfold can't come off or you can't find the key. Always play it safe!

BONUS: I recommend doing this only after the first time. For the s&m kinkster in you, spice it up with toys. Prior to cuffing yourself, you could add nipple clamps, clothespins, a ball stretcher or a string with weights to your balls (for men), vibrator in your pussy (for women) or ass (both), etc.

BONUS 2: Still want more? For the ultimate s&m, get lego blocks. That's right, lego blocks and throw them all over the floor. When you step on them, it hurts, but it shouldn't do any permanent damage. Additionally you could also look into leg cuffs which will hinder your movement significantly turning this 5 minute challenge potentially into a 30 minute challenge.

BONUS 3: If you are still not satisfied and want more difficulty, simply get and add more keys into the mix. This will require you to search to stop and try every key until you get to the right one potentially turning this into an hour long challenge. Though I don't recommend using this bonus with the first one. Nipple clamps constrict blood flow and it isn't good to leave them on for longer periods of time so play it smart.

Have fun everyone and stay safe.

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to itzlinc25 for this post:
Old 06-03-2017, 06:27 PM   #2
baby916

This dare is fun.

I did a dare similar to this a few years ago with keys and coins in balloons.

It's fun.

Took me about an hour or so, but I had to pop all balloons in order to get free.

I love to be dressed up in my available costumes.

But, I mostly am available in the morning pst
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:07 PM   #3
switchslave18

It does sound like fun. I'll be sure to try it next time I'm home alone!

Likes: Bondage, Nudity, Light Humiliation, Light/Mild Pain, Semi/Hidden Public, Public, Risk, Edging, Teasing

Limits:Permanent, Scat, Illegal, Face Pics

If it's not listed I might try it.
switchslave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 06:18 AM   #4
baby916

Is it possible to use just rope for handcuffs?

I love to be dressed up in my available costumes.

But, I mostly am available in the morning pst
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:06 AM   #5
itzlinc25

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby916 View Post
Is it possible to use just rope for handcuffs?
Rope or duct tape works. You could possibly substitute the key for a box cutter.

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk