Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Default lobsided breast dare

this fare is for women but i guess it could be done by crossdressers to

this will get you alot of attention but not exactly how your used to it

you will need to go shopping and buy one bra this is a size two small for you and one size two big (get cheap ones because you might not use them two much ha ha)

and they need to be the bras that clip together at the back

scissors
glue or tape or stiching
a tight top

you are going to cut both the bras in half in the centre between the breast and then you are going to attach together both halfs of the bras to the half of the other bra

so that you will end up with two bras that have one large cup and one small cup

you are going to wear one of your new bras for one hold day, during this nday you will go window shopping and visit at least 30 stores, good luck have fun and please comment on the looks you get, also you can add your own dares and modify this dare to suit you
so now
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 03:33 PM   #2
Danacheer

Red face

Did this today with my wife combining a Pink 36B full cup and a Black 38 D push up. I had on with the larger left breast and she had the larger right. She went for a more conservative look with a Blue Lularoe dress. I wore a tight pink t-shirt with jean skirt. We went to a large mall about an hour from home. We went in nearly every store (accept really kids stores). It was fun trying on different clothes. We joked a lot about how the outfits made our breast look lopsided and how that wouldn't really work. We did get some stares, obviously more then just going out normally, but nobody really said anything except at Victoria Secret where the nice lady offered ro fit us for properly fitting bras. My wife laughed, I said we were fine on the bras but could use help picking out panties to go with our bras. Although I an certain she could tell already she asked about colors and I explaned. The third one she showed us seemed close enough in color to the pink of the bra. We tried them on to be sure the fit and matched. The nice lady asked if I needed anything. I asked her her opinion about them matching and she agreed they were close. I bought the two and we changed into thwm in the restroom and continued our shopping. At lunch a group of geenage girls seemed ro be laughing a lot. I can't say for certain it was over us, but it seemed it might have been. All in all I was a bit nervous because usually out in public I try to do more to look normal and obviously this was intentionally drawing extra attention. I would definately rexommend this to anyone to try (girl or boy).
Danacheer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk