Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-18-2012, 07:01 AM   #61
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

Miss Jenn squealed with delight as she ordered me to lick up my cum. I used my finger to retrieve the shot that landed on my chest and bed. I ate it quickly in hopes of making my punishment a little less painful. She smiled and said, “I think you’re forgetting some bitch boy.” My eyes shifted to wear Dan was on the floor with his ass in the air and my cum dribbling from his asshole.
“Every last drop” snickered Miss Megan as everyone in the room now realized what was being ordered of me.

I crawled quickly over to Dan and extended my finger to his still gaping asshole. Suddenly, a SMACK on my ass made me jump as Miss Jenn passed the camera to Miss Megan and delivered another striking blow to my ass. “No fingers allowed, use your tongue like a good slut”
My heart started beating fast as the thought of licking another man’s asshole especially after my cock was just in it was not pleasant. Now was not the time to wuss out so I extended my tongue and quickly extracted my cum from his ass. I almost gagged from it but with several quick tongue strokes I had gotten all of my cum and crawled away to kneel by Mistress’s feet in hopes that I had just completed my punishment.

Unfortunately for me, I found myself bent over grabbing my ankles with my knees slightly bent. My balls were separated and tied tightly with the two ends of the strings tied to each of my big toes. With my knees slightly bent there was no slack in the string connecting my balls to my toes as Dan stood behind me with his hard 7 inch cock waiting at the entrance of my boy pussy.

“Oh how the tables have turned little slut!” cackled Miss Jenn as she laid on the bed naked with Miss Megan. “Go for it Dan….pump his ass good and hard! Don’t you cum inside him though! By the way bitch…if your toes ever leave the ground….you will owe us 10 jumping jacks for each infraction when you are finished”

I couldn’t believe I was in this position. Minutes ago I had all the control and now I was about to be invaded by a male cock for the first time. Dan grabbed my hips and before entering he pulled up making my legs straighten and my tied balls stretch. It took all my effort to keep my toes on the ground which in turn brought excruciating pain to my balls. He moved his leg on the inside of mine and kicked me which made me slide my foot wider and caused the string to become even more taut. I felt his cockhead enter my anal ring and lost my “virginity” for the first time being penetrated by a man. Dan wasted no time sliding his entire length inside me culminating with a loud slap of his balls onto my ass. I could hear both of the girls cheer as Dan stayed inside me while pulling up on my hips. My balls were on fire and my ass was very sore from the challenge earlier. Dan removed his cock and slapped my ass with it. He re-entered and began at a rapid pace grabbing my hips and thrusting in and out. I was concentrating so hard on making sure my toes stayed on the ground that every time he pulled up on my hips I clenched my body and my insides grabbed his cock. He must have enjoyed the feeling as I could hear him begin to moan and his rhythm increased as he furiously raped my hole. I strained to keep my toes on the ground but with one swift pull upwards Dan managed to get one of my big toes to enter the air. I could hear both Mistresses laugh and clap as I grunted in displeasure. Dan’s breathing became more rapid and he announced he was about to cum. He pulled out of my ass and waited for instructions.

“Here, now slave!” said Miss Jenn as both her and Miss Megan stretched their feet out to the edge of the bed. “Cum on our feet. Don’t spill or you are eating it off the carpet”

I kept my knees bent in order to relieve the pressure on my balls and looked up just as Dan exploded streams of hot cum across their feet and toes.

“Justin, crawl over here and get your lunch” teased Miss Megan.

I slowly knelt to the floor and carefully crawled to where their feet dangled off the edge of the bed with fresh cum canvassed on the tops as it dripped toward the toes. I devoured Miss Jenn’s right foot starting on the top and sucking each toe like a lollipop making sure I gathered all of the cum before moving to the next. I had to quickly switch to Miss Megan’s left as cum was beginning to dangle off her big toe. I swallowed her toe and sucked it dry as I carefully and eagerly finished my meal without letting any drip. After several minutes more of licking each foot to make sure they were clean, I was then ordered to complete my jumping jacks for failing to keep my toes on the ground. The pain was unberable as I struggled to complete what was usually an easy exercise. My legs began to shake as I slowly performed each move and was greeted with a harsh spank on my ass after each repetition. I finished my 10th jumping jack and collapsed with exhaustion. Miss Jenn untied my balls and massaged my sore cock with her feet. Suddenly, a noise from the living room grabbed my attention.

The doorbell rang and both Mistresses showcased a smile. “Hmmmm, who might that be? Why don’t you bitch bois crawl over and see if we have some guests”

Dan and I raced on our hands and knees out of the bedroom and into the living room to get the door. My jaw dropped as Dan opened the door and ……..
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #62
MyFaceIsJewish

I'm so sick of your cliff hangers. .... They're so good.
MyFaceIsJewish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #63
fitslave123

backhanded compliment???

lol sorry to leave ya hangin....always gotta leave ya excited for more right?
Old 03-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #64
Angel -Twink-

Just caught up...I fucking hate you. I love this story so much, but yet you still leave me hanging
Angel -Twink- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #65
slave17

god i just want tp read more and more its soo fuckin good!
abduction,bare bottom spanking,bare handed spanking,bdsm,begging,bisexuality,biting,blindfold s, chains , collar and lead/leash , collars, crawling , cum,d/s,daddy daughter roleplay,dildos,domestic servitude,double penetration,duct tape,fetish wear,gagging/choked by cock,glory hole,hair pulling, handcuffs,hentai,kidnapping roleplay,male authority,master/slave,mistress/slave,multiple orgasms,obedience training,restraints,role play,rough sex,sexual slavery,sleep assault,squirting
slave17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #66
fitslave123

any guesses of who's at the door?

you guess right and I'll send you a pic from your favorite scene
Old 03-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #67
Angel -Twink-

Do we get hints?
Old 03-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #68
JessicaSlut
Account Banned

heyy i love the story but yet i hate it ahaha you know why

hmm probally shouldnt have comented im just making it harder for my self
JessicaSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #69
gayboi25

Awesome Story!!! and my guess is a female slave and her master/mistress

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #70
Angel -Twink-

I would have to guess a master :P maybe with a slave, maybe with out.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:18 PM   #71
skyler_luvs_ya

i love this story so far haha
skyler_luvs_ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #72
nolimits12398

Dude!!!! Seriously C'mon!!!! I can not wait any longer for the next chapter! What you have written so far in genius! It must have been one hell of a weekend for you! Im looking forward to the rest of this story and anymore you might be adding later on! Fantastic work so far!
nolimits12398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:39 AM   #73
fitslave123

Sorry....busy week for me

I will have another chapter written today....if not i will accept punishments
Old 03-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #74
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

Two muscular men stood at the door smiling as Dan invited them in. I was kneeling naked and exposed as the first man walked past me and my heart dropped as I recognized the second man to enter the house.

Standing before me was my old 10th grade English teacher Mr. Simmons. My hands immediately covered my genitals out of embarrassment as he entered and Dan shut the door behind him. Mr. Simmons held my gaze and then reached out and slapped my face with enough force to send me to the ground.

“Don’t cover your pussy in front of superiors, boy! Trust me, I will be exploring every inch of that body soon enough”

Miss Megan and Miss Jenn entered the room both having put on a bra and panties and gave huge hugs to each of the men. Mr. Simmons had given up teaching about 5 years ago and was now a real estate agent. As luck would have it, he sold Miss Jenn this house and when she openly inquired about the basement space being used for a dungeon the conversation picked up and it was discovered that Mr. Simmons also enjoys the lifestyle. When shown a picture of me, Mr. Simmons couldn’t believe his eyes. He gave Mistress a great deal on the house and apparently in exchange was promised a scene that is now unfolding today. The other man was a personal friend of Miss Megan and was introduced as Master John.

“Go outside and grab our bags bitches. Hurry up though, there’s some neighbors out doing some yard work,” smirked Master Simmons.

I wasted no time getting to my feet and scampering outside, my semi-erect cock flopping against my stomach as I ran. I grabbed a sizeable duffel bag that was surprisingly heavy and used it for cover as my barefeet smacked on the pavement on my way back into the house. Dan was a bit further behind and I heard some yelling from the neighbors who had taken an interest in our bag retrieval mission. When I reached the house, I was ordered to bring the bag and meet Miss Jenn and Master Simmons in the dungeon while Dan, Miss Megan and Master John were moving to the bedroom.

Part of me was relieved to be in a different room as it meant the competition was on hold and I had some time to recover before the next event. However, my insides were like jelly as I entered the dungeon and saw Master Simmons shirtless with muscles rippling off his tanned body and a huge bulge in his leather pants. A smile crossed his face as I cautiously approached and Mistress locked my feet into a spreader bar and my arms were secured tightly above my head exposing every crevice in my naked body.

“He’s all yours for inspection, Mark,” said Miss Jenn as she slid back and grabbed her video camera and sat down on a chair. I could see the juices soaking through her panties and didn’t expect them to stay on for much longer.

The thought of my old teacher now stalking my naked body made me really uncomfortable. He slipped behind me and wrapped a blindfold around my head and secured it tightly over my eyes. He whispered, “I’m going to inspect every inch of your body boy and there’s nothing you can do about it.” I struggled in my bonds as I felt his hands begin to caress my body. He roughly grabbed my right calve and slowly made his way up my thigh. Blood began to rush to my cock and added to my humiliation as it began to stand at attention. Master Simmons switched to my left calve and again forcefully worked his way up my leg making sure to massage every inch of skin. I heard him smirk and comment about what a slut I was as my cock continued to grow before his eyes. He passed my cock and gently started caressing my stomach muscles and it left me wishing I had a keg for a belly instead of a 6 pack. I felt his breath on my nipples as he began to suck on my left nipple flicking it violently with his tongue while he twisted my right nipple roughly. I staggered in my bonds hoping to release his grip but he continued to torment my sensitive nipples. After switching his tongue action to my other nipple, I felt a hard smack to my face that left me stinging and pissed off.

He then grabbed my smoothly shaved balls and began to work my cock.

“Not a bad piece of meat for a worthless bitch boy like yourself”

He plucked some precum from the tip of my penis and roughly shoved his finger in my mouth. Finally, he worked his way to my ass and without hesitation forced 2 fingers into my poor asshole. He began to work his fingers deeper and found my prostate. After several minutes of forcefully finger fucking me I was done with inspection and the blindfold was removed. Mistress was naked and had the look of a very horny woman on her face.

She put the camera down and swiftly moved to where Master Simmons was standing. She grabbed his visibly hard cock through his pants and in record time she removed his pants right in front of me. Master Simmons’ back was to me as I saw his muscular ass for the first time. When he turned to face me, my eyes immediately darted to the monster dangling between his legs. It was the biggest cock I have ever seen in person and was an enormous 11 inches long and as thick as a coke can.

Mistress immediately mounted him as he hoisted her up and easily wrapped her legs around him as she settled on his cock. I HATED not being able to work my cock and watching Mistress being pounded in one of my favorite sex positions. The strength of Master Simmons to hold her in front of him as she expertly took his cock deep into her pussy.

This torture lasted for what seemed like eternity when finally a loud moan came from Master’s mouth as Mistress dismounted and was then covered with Masters cum on her chest.

I was released from my bonds and ordered to lick the cum from Mistress’s sweaty body as Master went to the bathroom. We returned upstairs and it was clear the set-up for the final event had begun. From the looks of the initial set-up, I was going to be in for a long afternoon.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #75
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Ok.. caught up and immensely turned on. Excuse me while I go take care of some personal business. Waiting for the next update. GREAT story
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk