Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-29-2022, 02:45 PM   #1
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Female College Slut Anal Dares [23F]

Just started my last year of college, and I'm looking for dares to do whenever I'm home alone.

Preferably short duration!

I currently have 1 medium dildo (6in long, about 1.5in diameter) and one small dildo (6in long, 1in diameter), along with a medium buttplug (1.5 at its widest point) and a new toy: anal beads! Never tried them before, so I encourage you to include those, but it's not a requirement

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 03:40 PM   #2
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Not sure if this is too risky.

Get your dildo and stick it to a window of your place. Deep throat it and then edge rubbing your pussy, with your new anal beads inserted. As you hold each edge, pull one of the beads out, and continue until you've gotten them all out of your ass. Keep the dildo in your mouth the entire time, if it leaves your mouth you get a week of denial.
Old 08-29-2022, 03:47 PM   #3
Hvalen

Take you dildo and put it into your ass.. Use tape or other things to keep it in, and go to a lecture.

My kik / PM is open for everyone.

Loves: Latex, Trying new things, To Humiliation, To Degrading, Diapers, Spankings, Pet Play, Age Play, Bladder Control, Rules, Pee, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends,

Kik: NoOneInLatex
Hvalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 09:26 PM   #4
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post

Get your dildo and stick it to a window of your place. Deep throat it and then edge rubbing your pussy, with your new anal beads inserted. As you hold each edge, pull one of the beads out, and continue until you've gotten them all out of your ass. Keep the dildo in your mouth the entire time, if it leaves your mouth you get a week of denial.
This one sounds fun! I will definitely be trying this next time I'm home alone and I'll let you know how it goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvalen View Post
Take you dildo and put it into your ass.. Use tape or other things to keep it in, and go to a lecture.
I would love to do this one, but you'd definitely be able go see that I have something in my pants. I could go to class plugged if that's an acceptable alternative?

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 08-29-2022, 10:37 PM   #5
Hvalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
This one sounds fun! I will definitely be trying this next time I'm home alone and I'll let you know how it goes!

I would love to do this one, but you'd definitely be able go see that I have something in my pants. I could go to class plugged if that's an acceptable alternative?
Yes you can go plugged in class.

My kik / PM is open for everyone.

Loves: Latex, Trying new things, To Humiliation, To Degrading, Diapers, Spankings, Pet Play, Age Play, Bladder Control, Rules, Pee, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends,

Kik: NoOneInLatex
Hvalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 12:45 AM   #6
Wordsmith

Default Shower Dare

Next time you have a shower, take the suction cup dildo, your anal beads, and a dildo you can deepthroat with you.

Put the suction cup dildo on the wall and insert it in your ass while standing. Lean forward and hold the smaller dildo to the opposite wall. Now deepthroat that dildo as deep as you can. Imagine you are fucked in both holes while you move back and forth fucking your ass and throat.

I would say you are a good 3-holed slut, but that doesn't describe you correctly. Your pussy is just a useless hole between your legs. Made for punishment, not for your pleasure. Give your pussy a few smacks with your hand, no brutal smacks, just to remind yourself that she will be completely neglected.

Continue until your legs are tired. Be careful not to slip. Remove the dildo from your throat but leave the other dildo inside while finishing your shower. Get dried and step out. Lay on your back on a towel and elevate your hips so your legs go to your shoulder. Then slowly remove the dildo. In this position, your ass should gape quite nicely. You better fill this gape with your anal beads.

Try to clamp your ass tight and pull on the beads. Pretty hard to stop them from coming out with your ass freshly fucked and open right? You have to admit, that this feels amazing, so forget about your pussy and make your ass your primary fuckhole. To train your poor asshole a bit more stand up, insert the beads completely, and brutally rip them out three times.

Have fun and report how it went

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, edging, bondage, inflicting moderate pain, reading detailed reports, erotica

Dislikes: Ageplay, Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non-consensual, scat, full public, cutting, blood, kids, needles
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 09:19 PM   #7
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post

This one was fun! I chose my back window even thought it faces toward some other apartments. I think everyone was in class or working though (I hope!). I came very close to cumming, but luckily I did not! And the dildo never left my mouth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvalen View Post
Yes you can go plugged in class.
Did this one today! It felt so naughty, I swear I was so wet I was making a puddle lol. It feels so nice walking around without people knowing what a slut I am with my ass full. I chose my large plug for this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmith View Post
Next time you have a shower, take the suction cup dildo, your anal beads, and a dildo you can deepthroat with you.

Put the suction cup dildo on the wall and insert it in your ass while standing. Lean forward and hold the smaller dildo to the opposite wall. Now deepthroat that dildo as deep as you can. Imagine you are fucked in both holes while you move back and forth fucking your ass and throat.

I would say you are a good 3-holed slut, but that doesn't describe you correctly. Your pussy is just a useless hole between your legs. Made for punishment, not for your pleasure. Give your pussy a few smacks with your hand, no brutal smacks, just to remind yourself that she will be completely neglected.

Continue until your legs are tired. Be careful not to slip. Remove the dildo from your throat but leave the other dildo inside while finishing your shower. Get dried and step out. Lay on your back on a towel and elevate your hips so your legs go to your shoulder. Then slowly remove the dildo. In this position, your ass should gape quite nicely. You better fill this gape with your anal beads.

Try to clamp your ass tight and pull on the beads. Pretty hard to stop them from coming out with your ass freshly fucked and open right? You have to admit, that this feels amazing, so forget about your pussy and make your ass your primary fuckhole. To train your poor asshole a bit more stand up, insert the beads completely, and brutally rip them out three times.

Have fun and report how it went
God I can't wait to try this one! I'm getting horny just imagining it

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 09-08-2022, 04:20 AM   #8
bdsmlover24

Choose one week to do this dare. Each day of this week you will need to wear your largest plug. But the minimum time will I increase during the week : Monday you need to keep it 1 hour min, Tuesday it's 2 hours min ... Until Sunday where you will need to keep it at least 7 hours.
This probably means that on Thursday or Friday you will need to wear it in class, and on the weekend you may need to wear it during your activities.

If you are daring I challenge you to start on Monday with 4 hours (like in the evening) and to increase by one each day until 11 hours for Sunday !

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal beads, college