Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-04-2021, 12:23 PM   #1
goodkittyx

Default 18/f tasks and punishment

Hi!
Recently I've been really slacking when it comes to my college work, my house chores like cleaning and things, I'm struggling to find the motivation to do it!
I've also been spending money when i should be saving, texting and watching tv instead of working and just overall not being very good!

I'd love some motivation tasks, and punishment for my bad behaviour.. i want to be the best kitty there is!

I have common household items, i live with my family and attend college 4 times a week with a 40 minute walk and a 10 minute train ride.

Likes: bondage, anal, nipple play, spanking, bladder control/piss, pet play, being gagged, pain

Dislikes: sleep disruption, ice, toothpaste, cold showers, hidden public (eg, under clothing/bathroom stalls)

Limits: Poop, anything permanent, anything fully public, pics

Toys: I have no toys, i have household items, rope, binderclips, etc
goodkittyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 04:03 PM   #2
eljugador

Any day you have not done your homework, you have to plug something in your ass during your next train ride to college (stuff it in at home, take it out at a toilet in college).

As this should be a punishment, choose something that gets uncomfortable after ten minutes or so.
Old 10-04-2021, 05:04 PM   #3
usemeforyourbenefit

Location: Chicago land area, get more personal and your find out my real location

For every time you don’t get something done within a hour like cleaning the dishes, and assignments etc, that is 1 hour you do not get to use the bathroom, I think that’s a good one

Likes: Anal, Edging, Online Teasing, Dares, Spanking, Oral,
Limits: Blood, Pee, Scat, Messy, Family, Public, Face, BlackMail.

Toys: Household items - don't have any atm

Kik - nateo2nathen
Skype - live:matthewhypernova
usemeforyourbenefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 12:36 AM   #4
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Count how many times you procrastinate in a week.
Higher than 3 times, make sure if you nipple is hard rocking before riding the train. Noone can see underneath your bra but you will know.
Higher than 5 times, tie your nipple with a rubber or hair clip until you reach your destination.
Higher than 8 times, no panties during your ride.
These punishments will last for one week.
Old 11-14-2021, 06:39 PM   #5
Agni_Roop

Procrastination
College work - For every day you procrastinate A TASK, you do 50 spanks. You put off 2 tasks for a day, then it's 100 spanks.

You take a total count at the end of the day. Then do the spanks in the morning before you leave for college. That way, you'll remain uncomfortable in public.

Chores
You don't pee until you finish the chores and you'll drink a glass of water every 30 mins.

Spending
You spend too much today, you'll take a cold shower just before you leave your home next morning and go without bra and panties.

Also, you'll hold your pee for hours. As long as you can. Then you'll pee only a little, just enough to release the pressure, and continue to hold. You'll spend the entire day like that so you'll have a constant reminder of how bad you've been.

Spanking, discipline, physical and verbal humiliation, degradation, nipple/breast torture, clit torture, ice play, wax, light bondage, watersports, discreet public, micromanagement, DD/lg

Limits:
Scat, blood, permanent damage, extreme pain or torture

Last edited by Agni_Roop; 11-14-2021 at 06:49 PM.
Agni_Roop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chores, college, homework, punishment, tasks/dares