Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2021, 02:15 PM   #1
Carmennn505

Lifebuoy F Homework Motivation

I'm a college student (f) n have been procrastinating doing my schoolwork/ feeling like I dont need to do it because I could just come up with an excuse, so I feel like I need some extra motivation to just be forced to do it! I really want to get ahead in all the homework I have too but I just am not doing it and have fallen a little behind.

I am taking alot of classes (8), but I decided to do that thinking it'll force me to be more productive anyway, but noo lol.

I need punishments or ultimatums, like "if I don't finish this assignment in one hour, then I'll have to do this" yknow! Also tasks to have to do while doing homework sounds fun

Punish me however you see fit to get me to do my schoolwork; I need structure!

My classes are all online, and I won't do any dares that involve anything in my limits or contacting my professors.

Likes- denial, tasks or dares that are mean, edging, ice play, pain, bladder control, *anal*, dice 🌸

Dislikes (its complicated because I get turned on by dislikes lol but I guess these are still dislikes)- hard pain, clothespins, toothpaste, extreeeme denial 🌸

Limits (won't do)- public, pics or vids, a2m or drinking piss, enemas 🌸
Carmennn505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 02:26 PM   #2
lill
getDare Sweetheart

write a schedule, list a few pieces of homework, at least 3. if you dont finish them before the next day, not only do you add them to tomorrows list, but you have to edge 5 times per missed piece of homework. on top of this no orgasm will be given until you are caught up on your schedule. if you do manage to complete all you wrote on your schedule then you may cum how you like.

send me your dick pics, i cant get enough,im a cock whore.
kik: justmethistime12
im 6' 170lbs slim and semi fit

likes and limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82917

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=151102
i am a disgusting bitch on the male farm
lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 04:51 PM   #3
Carmennn505

Quote:
Originally Posted by lill View Post
write a schedule, list a few pieces of homework, at least 3. if you dont finish them before the next day, not only do you add them to tomorrows list, but you have to edge 5 times per missed piece of homework. on top of this no orgasm will be given until you are caught up on your schedule. if you do manage to complete all you wrote on your schedule then you may cum how you like.
Ok ill start this today lol kinda late but still!! I've got 3 things I wanna work on and I'll give myself till tomorrow to do it... so I have 6 hours but its totally doable I think. Also next week is spring break so I'll have more time to catch up!! Also more time for dares lol

Likes- denial, tasks or dares that are mean, edging, ice play, pain, bladder control, *anal*, dice 🌸

Dislikes (its complicated because I get turned on by dislikes lol but I guess these are still dislikes)- hard pain, clothespins, toothpaste, extreeeme denial 🌸

Limits (won't do)- public, pics or vids, a2m or drinking piss, enemas 🌸
Carmennn505 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, college girl, college student, homework, university