Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-28-2020, 11:11 AM   #31
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
What is your living area like? Would a naked lap around your house be possible at night?
My house is at the corner of a cul-de-sac and the street that I live on. Naked lap would indeed be possible, but you can do better than that. Anymore imagination to add on??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel18 View Post
Since you did the lap bottomless. Go again early a do a lap naked. If real Daring and early do it barefoot too.
Oh boy have I got a report for you. This dare was pm'd to me so I'll report it here also:

I want you to do your run and end up in that same soccer field. Wear a very baggy tank top, a sports bra, and whatever workout pants your comfortable wearing with a thong underneath. I want you to take everything off except your baggy tank top and shoes off, now I know your probably thinking this is very similar to the dare you've already done, but here's where things get harder. Your going to race your fastest time of 1:15. If you make it past the finish line beating that time then well done, you did great and deserve your win. But if you don't, well losers don't get rewarded. Losers get to run home without their sports bra or thong on. But don't worry, there's one way to redeem yourself and save yourself from the embarassment. You'll do a full lap completely naked with your clothes hidden away.

Okay did this earlier this morning. Was going to report right after, but it was about 7:50 when I had gotten back and showered and I had class in 10 minutes so I didn't think I'd have time.
Woke up, did the normal routine. I did my ab workout naked (which wasn't daring since nobody can see into the room where I do it, but still fun) then pulled on a black sports bra, black thong, red spandex shorts (figuring that would make it even worse if I ended up without underwear), and found a tank top that I had cut up the side of for a football game last year. Basically there's no side cover under my arm until about mid ribcage. Oh yeah, and the tank top was bright fucking green so I really stuck out like a sore thumb.
Most of the run was normal, it was kind of a weird outfit to be wearing so I got weird looks from a couple of the people I saw but if anything I was less exposed than normal so that's fine. Ended up doing 5 miles before finding my way to the soccer field to do the actual dare. It was essentially broad daylight but only 7:10 am (just looked it up sunrise was apparently 6:40), so I *hopefully* would be undisturbed. I ran to the soccer field and hopped the fence. Last time I spent a long time working up the courage, but this time I glanced around a couple of times, took the bra off from underneath the tank top, then pulled the spandex shorts and thong off. Calling 1:15 my record is kind of a stretch. In high school I ran the 800 (2 laps) with a record of 2:28, average of 1:14 and the soccer field isn't quite the distance of the track, so 1:15 now would be doable. I started my stop watch and hit the gasss. The wind was blowing my ponytail and the tank top every which way (definitely spent most of the lap with every part of me exposed). When I got to the halfway point I checked my watch: 36 seconds, 1.5 seconds under what I needed, but I was slowing down. When I finished the far end, and was left with just a straight I started sprinting with as much effort as I had left, and finished the lap with a time of 1:13.68. I was out of breath and nauseous to the point where I thought I might throw up, so it took me probably 30 seconds to get the thong and spandex shorts on over my shoes. Ended up pulling the top over my head to get the bra back on but at that point I wasn't even thinking about getting caught because I was too tired lol. I started walking towards home so I could catch my breath, and about 20 seconds later I see a lady coming from the other direction walking her dog and I almost screamed because for some reason my brain skipped a beat and I thought I was still nearly naked. Luckily I wasn't, but if I had gotten there just a little bit later she'd have definitely seen. Not only that, but now I'm realizing that if I hadn't hit the time, I would've probably ended up doing the naked forfeit instead of going home without underwear... That would've been bad...Haha after the lap was done and I was dressed I was literally thinking "well that felt less risky than the last time I did the similar dare"
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 08-30-2020, 01:29 AM   #32
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Great work on the other dares. Here's one to up the ante bit:

So your normal ab workout, but nude. Edge between sets.

Then get dressed for your run, just s sports bra and shorts, preferably baggy shorts.
Also takes some pegs.

As soon as you get to the field, take off your bra and and put the Pegs on your nipples. Now for a simple game:

Try to beat or equal your fastest lap time. If the Pegs fall off you fail, if you're too slow you fail.

If you fail the first time, take off your shorts and try again. Subsequent failures mean you have to edge before trying again.

If you do 5 nude laps without succeeding you've failed completely. Get dressed and finish your run. Complete your report and ask for a punishment.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 06:10 AM   #33
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Great work on the other dares. Here's one to up the ante bit:

So your normal ab workout, but nude. Edge between sets.

Then get dressed for your run, just s sports bra and shorts, preferably baggy shorts.
Also takes some pegs.

As soon as you get to the field, take off your bra and and put the Pegs on your nipples. Now for a simple game:

Try to beat or equal your fastest lap time. If the Pegs fall off you fail, if you're too slow you fail.

If you fail the first time, take off your shorts and try again. Subsequent failures mean you have to edge before trying again.

If you do 5 nude laps without succeeding you've failed completely. Get dressed and finish your run. Complete your report and ask for a punishment.
Wow... I feel like even if I beat my time again I’m just gonna have to keep racing myself until I lose... but okay I can possibly try it. I don’t take long enough set breaks to edge, and am not gonna extend that time, so can I just edge at the end of the an workout the amount of sets I did? Also I don’t have any shorts I’d call baggy but I guess I’ll just wear the loosest I have.
The sad truth for me if I complete this dare is that if I don’t beat it first try, the 5 nude laps are inevitable because there’s no way I’ll be able to recover enough to do another all out 400m
Old 08-30-2020, 06:34 AM   #34
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry, I was gone a couple days.

To add to the naked lap around your house dare, I dare you to do 5 total laps. And make sure you get the total time as it will be needed.

The first lap is normal but completely naked

The second lap will be naked and on all fours

The third will be naked on all fours with your "dildo" in your preferred hole

The fourth lap is naked on all fours

And the last lap is normal but conpletely naked

After you complete these laps, look at the time it took you to complete. For each minute it took you to complete all the laps (rounding up, so 2 minutes 1 second is 3 minutes), you will edge outside naked that many times

And then you may go back inside, this can be done at any time of the day.

Let me know if this is satisfactory or if it needs to be modified

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 07:21 AM   #35
Norguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette View Post
Wow... I feel like even if I beat my time again I’m just gonna have to keep racing myself until I lose... but okay I can possibly try it. I don’t take long enough set breaks to edge, and am not gonna extend that time, so can I just edge at the end of the an workout the amount of sets I did? Also I don’t have any shorts I’d call baggy but I guess I’ll just wear the loosest I have.
The sad truth for me if I complete this dare is that if I don’t beat it first try, the 5 nude laps are inevitable because there’s no way I’ll be able to recover enough to do another all out 400m
I have a suggestion for an alteration to Helen's dare and inspired by the one you got pm'ed.

Start with you normal workout, and naked. Edge the amount of sets after you are done.
Wear only a pair of shorts and a long/baggy tanktop.

Now, when you get to the track, remove your tanktop and edge once. Then try to beat/tie your fastest lap time.

If you succeed, lucky you. You can get dressed and go home.

If you dont succeed, you still have a chance. Strip naked, edge once more and rest for as long as you want. Then try to beat/tie your lap time again.

Again, if you succeed, you can get dressed and go home.

Should you fail on both tries you have to walk home wearing only the tanktop.

My toys!

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Norguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 08:42 AM   #36
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
Sorry, I was gone a couple days.

To add to the naked lap around your house dare, I dare you to do 5 total laps. And make sure you get the total time as it will be needed.

The first lap is normal but completely naked

The second lap will be naked and on all fours

The third will be naked on all fours with your "dildo" in your preferred hole

The fourth lap is naked on all fours

And the last lap is normal but conpletely naked

After you complete these laps, look at the time it took you to complete. For each minute it took you to complete all the laps (rounding up, so 2 minutes 1 second is 3 minutes), you will edge outside naked that many times

And then you may go back inside, this can be done at any time of the day.

Let me know if this is satisfactory or if it needs to be modified
Lol well that is imaginative I guess (should’ve just done 1 naked lap haha). Possible though. I got a pm that was supposed to be adding to this date saying I should hide a key somewhere far from my house, then lock myself out naked at night and force myself to retrieve the key and come back. Both of these are pretty good, idk which I’ll try first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norguy View Post
I have a suggestion for an alteration to Helen's dare and inspired by the one you got pm'ed.

Start with you normal workout, and naked. Edge the amount of sets after you are done.
Wear only a pair of shorts and a long/baggy tanktop.

Now, when you get to the track, remove your tanktop and edge once. Then try to beat/tie your fastest lap time.

If you succeed, lucky you. You can get dressed and go home.

If you dont succeed, you still have a chance. Strip naked, edge once more and rest for as long as you want. Then try to beat/tie your lap time again.

Again, if you succeed, you can get dressed and go home.

Should you fail on both tries you have to walk home wearing only the tanktop.
I really just don’t think you guys understand how long it takes to get a full recovery from an all out 400m sprint. I’d be naked (at a high school btw) for probably 1 hour+
Old 08-30-2020, 11:41 PM   #37
Norguy

Quote:
I really just don’t think you guys understand how long it takes to get a full recovery from an all out 400m sprint. I’d be naked (at a high school btw) for probably 1 hour+
You are totally right, I did not know that it takes that long to recover from an all out 400m sprint. So I totally understand that being naked at a high school for over an hour is a little bit extreme .

I have another suggestion then.

You may want to start this one a bit earlier than usual to lower the risk of getting caught.
Start out wearing a sports bra, panties of your choice and a pair of shorts. (Shoes and socks are your choice and are not included in this dare)

You will do 5 laps, but you are not racing your fastest time.
Time the first lap you do. This is the goal for the next laps. You will try to be within 5 seconds of this time for the next four laps.

For each lap you miss the target time with 5 seconds or more, remove one piece of clothing.

Now, when you are done you are free to walk home in whatever clothes you are left in, if you feel comfortable doing so. If not, you may edge once for each piece you had to take off before putting them back on and going home.

And, if you ended up completely naked you have to orgasm once in addition to the edges before putting your clothes back on. You may find a secluded spot if you want to.

I hope this one is a little bit more doable.

My toys!

Old 08-31-2020, 03:15 AM   #38
Larpus

If you're down for key related games, a simple one is to take a rucksack that you can lock with a padlock (or any other bag for that can be locked) and take the key for it and put it into a bottle of water which you'll freeze prior to the dare in your freezer.

To get a nice even setting, you can dangle that key into the bottle with a thread to keep it kinda central.

To do the dare, go to a location/time of your choosing with the bottle, take off all your clothes and put them in the bag and lock it. Now you have to wait for that ice to melt (no fires)!

More fun can be had by stacking other tasks during the melting time.

The amount of ice (size of bottle) / how deep you bury the key determines how much risk you want to give yourself. This way you also never need to go to a specific place to retrieve the key, you'll always have it.... just not immediately usable.

Last edited by Larpus; 08-31-2020 at 03:18 AM.
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 06:27 AM   #39
Vette

Quote:
You are totally right, I did not know that it takes that long to recover from an all out 400m sprint. So I totally understand that being naked at a high school for over an hour is a little bit extreme .

I have another suggestion then.

You may want to start this one a bit earlier than usual to lower the risk of getting caught.
Start out wearing a sports bra, panties of your choice and a pair of shorts. (Shoes and socks are your choice and are not included in this dare)

Time the first lap you do. This is the goal for the next laps. You will try to be within 5 seconds of this time for the next four laps.

For each lap you miss the target time with 5 seconds or more, remove one piece of clothing.

Now, when you are done you are free to walk home in whatever clothes you are left in, if you feel comfortable doing so. If not, you may edge once for each piece you had to take off before putting them back on and going home.

And, if you ended up completely naked you have to orgasm once in addition to the edges before putting your clothes back on. You may find a secluded spot if you want to.

Easyyy. I’m essentially hard wired to be able to hit any 1 lap split to the second. So I can either make the time pretty hard to hit so by the final couple of laps I’m pushing it, or drop the room for error to 1-2 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larpus View Post
If you're down for key related games, a simple one is to take a rucksack that you can lock with a padlock (or any other bag for that can be locked) and take the key for it and put it into a bottle of water which you'll freeze prior to the dare in your freezer.

To get a nice even setting, you can dangle that key into the bottle with a thread to keep it kinda central.

To do the dare, go to a location/time of your choosing with the bottle, take off all your clothes and put them in the bag and lock it. Now you have to wait for that ice to melt (no fires)!

More fun can be had by stacking other tasks during the melting time.

The amount of ice (size of bottle) / how deep you bury the key determines how much risk you want to give yourself. This way you also never need to go to a specific place to retrieve the key, you'll always have it.... just not immediately usable.
Never tried something key related (didn’t have time for the dare from Irene on Saturday so I’m trying to find a time to do that) but this sounds interesting. Broad daylight means the ice melts faster but midnight means less chance of being caught... leaves me with a choice
Old 08-31-2020, 06:34 AM   #40
Norguy

Quote:
Easyyy. I’m essentially hard wired to be able to hit any 1 lap split to the second. So I can either make the time pretty hard to hit so by the final couple of laps I’m pushing it, or drop the room for error to 1-2 seconds.
Since you're confident you can hit the same time on multiple laps, I say you drop it to +-1 second

My toys!

Old 08-31-2020, 06:41 AM   #41
Vette

Quote:
Since you're confident you can hit the same time on multiple laps, I say you drop it to +-1 second
Done. Still feel like I can do it but 5 seconds is genuinely almost no risk
Old 08-31-2020, 06:52 AM   #42
Norguy

Quote:
Done. Still feel like I can do it but 5 seconds is genuinely almost no risk
If you want it even riskier you could change it so you have to match the time down to the second.

My toys!

Old 08-31-2020, 08:32 AM   #43
Vette

Quote:
If you want it even riskier you could change it so you have to match the time down to the second.
I think +-1 second is plenty. So if I set the time as 1:25.5 I have to be between 1:24.5 and 1:26.5. I’ll try to make it something that I’ll struggle with near the end
Old 08-31-2020, 01:00 PM   #44
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Do it at night and it's hidden/semi public lol

Do the linked Carwash dare. Also, can I please request a report. Modify dare as needed for solo doing

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=843

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:20 AM   #45
Vette

Quote:

I did this with some additions. Changed the +-5 seconds to +-1 second. Also I was dared via pm to edge between laps, and I also thought part of this dare was to edge the amount of sets of my at home workout before the dare, but now I'm realizing that was part of a different dare... Oh well.
When I woke up around 5:45, I for some reason went straight to my laptop thinking I had a class (before 6:00 am... My brain doesn't work sometimes). After I realized that I was 2 hours early for my zoom, I decided to get started on the dare. I ate a small snack, used the bathroom, etc. then got started. Again, I really thought there were more elements to the dare, and ended up essentially merging multiple dares, so I did the home workout nude. Like last time I did it nude, it wasn't necessarily daring in any way. In addition to the ab workout I do almost every day I did 2 sets of other workouts using some adjustable dumbbells that my dad bought a few years ago. In the end I had 2 sets of abs and 2 sets of the other stuff, so I thought about just saying that it was a total of 2 sets, but that really would've been lying to myself so I edged 4 times. I laid down on my couch and after about 20 minutes or so I had finished all 4.
I checked my phone and it was 6:45 when I finally, sweaty and horny, pulled on a thong, running shorts, a sports bra, and shoes and socks. I'm supposed to be braless for another few weeks, but I never got a response ono whether I'm allowed to be wearing only a bra as a top, and since it's part of another dare I'm assuming wearing a sports bra is ok.
I drank a cup of water and set out on a jog to the track, which took only about 6 minutes, and pretty much started the first lap as soon as I got there. I knew I wanted to go at a pace that would be pretty difficult to hit 5 times in a row, so my first lap was a 1:27.52, a decent bit slower than the time that I would do interval workouts in during track season, but definitely not slow. I wanted to find a place to do the edging between laps where I would either not be seen, or be able to stop soon enough so that if someone came to the track they wouldn't have enough time to notice. I did the first one with my back against the bleachers so I could see all the entry points in front of me, and anyone behind me wouldn't know I was there. Since it was about 10-12 minutes ago when I last edged at my house, and I had been running, I had almost returned to normal in turned of sensitivity, but not quite 100%. It took me about 3 and half minutes to get the first edge done. Normally in the track workouts I would take equal time recovery (if I ran a 1:27 I would rest for 1:27) so I was well over my normal break time. 1:27.52 is a pretty weird time to try to pace, I worked out in my head that I would need to be approximately 22 seconds per 100 meters (slightly faster to hit the time exactly). I was kind of all over the place with the pacing but I finished at 1:27.08 so it turned out okay. I went to the same place in front of the bleachers, this time taking just a couple of minutes to edge. Lap 3 was where it started to get harder to find the energy to hit the time, but I got it in 1:28.39, the edge again came after less than 2 minutes.
On lap 4 things started to get interesting. I started the lap faster than I should've, coming into the 100m mark at 20.5, so I thought I could slow it down a little bit for the next 100m. Well at the halfway point I was at 46 seconds, now a couple seconds slower than I needed to be, so I tried picking it up. By the 300m mark I had picked it up slightly but I was still 2 seconds behind pace, and getting really tired. The last 100m wasn't quite a sprint but it was hard trying to push my legs to run that fast for another 100. I hit the stopwatch as I crossed the finish, and when I looked at it it said 1:28.60. .08 seconds slow... I resigned to taking the thong off, so I went over to the bleacher, struggled a little bit trying to get the shorts and thong off over my shoes, then to get the shorts back on, all while panting. I glanced around to make sure no one was there and checked my watch, it was 7:08. Again sitting down in the same place I worked myself up to an edge through my shorts. again it took another minute and a half, and I was really becoming aware of the combined forces of the at home workout, the now 8 edges, and the running on my legs. However, I had to finish this last lap.
I finished the first half of the final lap with perfect time, but in my mind I knew I was too weak to hit the time, and I finished the lap in the 1:29 range (didn't even check the hundredths because I knew it didn't matter). I definitely was not walking home half naked so I decided to take the shorts off since I figured I could edge faster that way, then I got started on the edging to "buy" my shorts and thong back. By the way, if you get turned on by these reports you're either a fucking psychopath or you're not picturing it correctly. I'm sitting there, bottomless, wearing a sports bra, pressed in between a set of bleachers and a black fence, sweating and panting profusely, furiously masturbating trying to edge as fast as possible, while looking back and forth in front of me to make sure nobody is going to interrupt me. My right arm was tired by the first edge, which took probably less than a minute. I yanked the shorts back on over the shoes, restoring my dignity, and started on the 2nd edge. To my misfortune, maybe 30 seconds into my 2nd edge I look up and see this boy from my high school that I'm friends with, who is now also in college coming out from the path through the woods that connects our neighborhood to the school campus. Naturally I stopped rubbing myself instantly, but I also decided that the best possible thing for me to do would be to leave and act like I didn't see him.
So I jump up, still wobbly on my legs from the edges and the laps, and start jogging in the opposite direction around the track, leaving my thong on the bleachers. So I'm jogging away, probably looking like a Walking Dead zombie, trying my best to avoid him, but OF COURSE he comes up to have a conversation with me (probably good then that I left the bleachers where my thong was lol). He's just talking about college and small talk stuff, meanwhile I'm standing there, still out of breath, sweating, heart racing, and horny out of my fucking mind listening to him and trying to entice him to cut off the conversation so I can get the hell out of there. After a couple of minutes I finally ask him if he was just out for a run or what. He said he was gonna do a workout on the track and I said so fast "Oh well I'll let you get to it" and turned around and started jogging away. Now I feel guilty because I do actually like him (not as a crush), but I had to get the hell out of there. I did a very slow jog back home, really wanting to cum but I did not have any time at all. I was also going to report right after I finished but once I showered and ate, it was pretty much time for my zoom call. I'm about to go back out and see if my thong is still there... I doubt anyone would notice it but who knows?
The following 5 users say Thank You to Vette for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, college