Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2019, 04:23 PM   #1
Ladylovers

Smile f/19, college student!

Hi y’all!
So I’ve been doing other people’s dares on getdare for a while now and I thought it would be nice to have some of my own! I live in a dorm with a roommate, but I will be home in a few weeks. Give me some good dares and don’t be shy! Punishments welcome!

I’m okay with sending pictures, but no full face!

Excited to see what y’all will me do

Toys: rabbit vibrator, clit sucker, clit licker and thrusting vibrator, remote control vibrator, 7 inch dildo

f/23/lesbian
Ladylovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 04:35 PM   #2
anoo666

Simple rule to start , every time someone posts here. including this one. You will edge as fast as possible, without causing any problems for you, you will edge once. Dont orgasm unless told otherwise.

Last edited by anoo666; 11-30-2019 at 04:44 PM.
anoo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 04:53 PM   #3
Aalexunderwood

First, get naked in your bedroom. Don't lock the door. I want you to start using the vibrator on high. Don't orgasm yet. When you edge, stop using it. Turn it off, then deepthroat it 50 times. After that, get duct tape, and tape the vibrator back in on high. Then, put on your smallest skirt, and your tightest top. No underwear. Keep the vibrator in you for at least 45 minutes while doing chores. You must be out of your room this entire time. You are allowed to cum during those 45 minutes, but you must keep the vibe in you. Take a picture of you after your first edge, one in the clothes you picked, and one after the 45 minutes. You will DM them all to me, and whoever else asks for them.

Owned by shadew21

My BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/RDS5sUZq

Switch, mainly sub. Looking for dom.

My toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90687

Ask Me Anything Here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...16#post3776116
Aalexunderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 04:55 PM   #4
rippedrooster

Every day for a week you must edge in a hidden public place. The catch is that you may not use the same place twice. You have 24 hours in each day so feel free to be sneaky and go out late or as risky as you like to be. If you complete the week with no repeats you may orgasm at the end of the week.
rippedrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 11:10 PM   #5
eljugador

Everytime you have lunch or dinner in a public place, you must steel an icecube of your drink and insert it in your pussy.

You may go to a hidden place for the insertion (like a stall), but in this case have to send a photo of the icecube with your pussy.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:59 AM   #6
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

sleep only naked and edge one time before seelping.
you must have edged 10 times out of your room naked before you allowed to cum.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:30 AM   #7
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Go out in public, white shirt, no bra. Bring a bag of ice.

After walking 30 minutes into public, find a bathroom stall or somewhere hidden.
Use the ice to stiffen your nipples and you start stroking/fingering yourself. Before you release, drop the ice in the front of your underwear. Now walk back.
Use any ice to keep your nipples stiff and replace/add the one in your front every 6 minutes. Of course you can stroke your shorts to melt it quicker, but you'll have to be careful not to be seen as you walk back through the public.

Pictures and report please.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 05:41 AM   #8
redcamel
getDare Addict

As you wake up in the morning roll a dice, the result will be the number of edges you'll have for that day. You are allowed to have orgasms only in the 15 minutes between 11:00 and 11:15 AM, there's no limit on how many orgasms you can have, but you don't have to exceed the time allowed. Anytime you'll have an orgasm out of the time allowed or will have a number of edges smaller or greater than the dice result, for any orgasm in the wrong time and for every edge you had less or more than you should you'll take a front picture of you in sexy lingerie but leaving cunt and tits exposed, and send it by PM to me and to anyone who will request.

You will keep a blog entry updated daily about the number of edges you'll have to do and the number you managed to do, the number of orgasms you had during the allowed time and the number of orgasms you had out of the allowed time.

This rule will last 40 days, then you'll ask me for some different rule.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, dare 19 female