Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-02-2022, 05:40 PM   #16
Emmykink

Default This October slut

Thought id make a little update on all of my little slu adventures this october. Also, I'm bored at work and very horny. Im doing this from memory, so some of the details are a little hazy.

First off, my work life. I've been able to sick to the rule of just wearing booty short and a bikini top each day. I actually think this is supper fun, and my bikini collection has really gown because of it. Some of the outfits are quite revealing, but it doesnt seem like my work minds and Im sure some of the male clients enjoy it. I would say that I wear a buttplug about 1/3 of the time I got to work. I have indeed seduced a few of my coworkers and eneded up having sex once. I still make sure to tease them whenever I have the chance.

Class: I try to wear very little to class each day. I would say most days I get away with wearing only 1 or two pieces of clothing not including footwear. I would say that once a week or so I will go to class and play with my pussy or use a vibrator. I have never been caught yet, but it is very fun.

Parties: I have been out to parties 3 weekends. On haloween I was a devil and only wore red lace lingerie and devil horns. The party was super fun and I eneded up dancing topless on a table for much of the night. I think some lucky guy ended up with my bra as I had to walk home topless too. hehe. The other parties were both fun and ended up with me hooking up with a one guy once and one girl once. Obvs I dressed like a slut for both of the occurances.

dares:
Panty pussy:
I remove my underwear at 1200 3 days in a row and stufff them into my pussy until 5pm. --- I have done this one. The first day I removed the panties in the batheroom at work. The second day I removed the panties at home. and the third day I removed the panties behind a tree at school. I may have been cheating because each day I was waiting and made sure I was in a good spot to take them off.

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside for 20 min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)---This was a fun one as I went for a walk through downtown in a little sundress and showed cleavage and everyone could see that my tits were bound very obvious. I noticed only a few people really look at my tits, but it was exciting either way.

Flash your pussy and tits to 5 strangers everyday. -- Did this dare once with 5 people. I definetly enjoy getting reactions, but 5 is a lot for everyday. I would say I do flash someone once every day. some days its more than that others i never flash anyone.

Anywho, just a little update. It's getting colder which makes being a slut harder but I will try to continue to be the little campus slut with the help of everyone on getdare. thanks!

Like: public, extreme pain, insertion, rules, breeding

Limits: social suicide, family, pics

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Public and Masochistic Dares With Consequences

Challange me to a chatroulette
Emmykink is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Emmykink for this post:
Old 11-03-2022, 12:46 PM   #17
Emily2004

If you go to the library to study try in just bra and panties if more daring go in just a Tshirt that stop at your waist. If that too much than a longer Tshirt.if you think you can get away with going totally naked than go for it.

Last edited by Emily2004; 11-03-2022 at 12:49 PM.
Emily2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 02:31 AM   #18
Willitfit

Do you have a remote controlled bullet? Wear it in class and when everyone is quiet... make it hummmmm

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 04:57 AM   #19
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Still no strip poker party?
Old 11-06-2022, 02:00 AM   #20
bdsmlover24

Try at your best to seduce your teachers until you manage to have sex with one of them

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, no limit, public, rules female