Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2021, 02:25 AM   #16
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette View Post
The virgin from the other day also used my number that I left with him and we've been talking back and forth and he seems really sweet, so along with El I'm making him my new project... does that sound weird? I don't want to sound like I'm grooming them or something because that's a bit immoral, but I enjoy sex a lot more when it's not just some random person.
Bye Bye
It's too many balls to juggle for me to think it worth putting into a proper dare, but imagine really ruining this guy by making him lose his virginity in a threesome.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 06:23 AM   #17
slo_oo

Should go do some shows on adult webcam sites wearing a shirt of your college (but wear a mask!)
Old 08-31-2021, 06:38 AM   #18
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Post Slut for committed guys

Hi girl,

I see that you are fully exploring various aspects of intimacy and looking to be crowned as a college slut. In one of your post, you mentioned that "guys with girlfriends are only single until you ask them out". This shows you are committed to being a good slut.

For the task from my side, you will wear the outfits you consider most slutty which can be worn in college. I am guessing going commando (no bra and panties), a micro mini skirt, crop top and high heels with good makeup should be practically possible.

Once you are dressed, on one day of the college, you will have to sit beside the guys who you know are committed and raise your skirt up so they can see or get your hands across their genitals to let them know you are available.

To complete your journey of the day, you will have to fuck 2 committed guys from college somewhere in college on same day. It could be in washroom, library or any other hiding spot you like.

After getting fucked, you will drink cum from condom in front of the guys to show how good slut you are compared to their GFs. This will be one time fuck and you can't fuck these guys for next 2 weeks.

Thanks,
Karan
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, university