Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2019, 11:05 AM   #1
Allianna55

Default College dares

Hello Everyone!

I'm Allianna, and if you can't tell from the title, I'm a (19/f) college student! I was looking for some good college specific dares. While it'd be nice if they related to my likes (see signature), feel free to put any dares that you come up with in here, because I know there are a lot of other college/university students on getdare. TIA!

~Allianna

Dislikes:Dad/lg, degradation, medium-severe pain

Limits:Scat/Piss, Diapers, Blood, Public, Blackmail

Last edited by Allianna55; 11-30-2019 at 03:09 PM.
Allianna55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 11:07 AM   #2
Free_raine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allianna55 View Post
Hello Everyone!

I'm Allianna, and if you can't tell from the title, I'm a college student! I was looking for some good college specific dares. While it'd be nice if they related to my likes (see signature), feel free to put any dares that you come up with in here, because I know there are a lot of other college/university students on getdare. TIA!

~Allianna
spend a week with no underwear but a rope harness instead!

Likes:Bondage, humiliation, nipple torture, piss, breathplay, body writing, edging, cage time
(Open to other kinks too!)

Dislikes:anal beyond butt plugs

Limits:scat, blood, needles.

Toys:E-stim unit, pet cage, butt plug, inflatable butt plug, gas mask, ball gag, nipple clamps, latex hood, collar

Dare me? Kik: free_raine
Xoxo
Free_raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 01:44 PM   #3
Curiousnick

Try to get hold of a pair of rubber double dong panties that you can wear all day, every day. Make sure you use numbing cream as a lubricant on both dongs. Failing that edge three times when you wake up, and then once before each lesson.

At the end of each day put a peg or equivalent on each nipple and rub your pussy on a piece of furniture in your room. You are not allowed to cum at any point. If possible tie yourself up to sleep.
Curiousnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 04:47 PM   #4
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

Rises at least one hour early on one of your busy school days. Spend all that free time edging and do as many edges as you can before going to class. At college, follow your classes as normal, but edge as much as you can before, in between and after classes in a bathrooms.

All those edges, should make you think of only one thing during all your day : When your finally be able to cum. Once back at home it's nearly that time. Do one more edge and you're finally allowed to cum. But there is only one condition.
Read it only after you've done the dare.
Spoiler:
You're allowed to have your orgasm if, in all your classes, you took as many notes as you normally do in those classes. After all, we don't want you to fall behind in your classes

If you do not meet the condition, you have to edge once more instead and you are not allowed to cum for, at least 24H and not until the another dare allows you to.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, denial, edging, university