Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #16
Lucid

Thank you all for your help. I've summed everything up, read it over and over and I think you've all given me a few new aspects to look at as I continue on my journey. Thank you, if anyone still wants to throw in their input feel free.
Lucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #17
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to puppyplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
Thank you all for your help. I've summed everything up, read it over and over and I think you've all given me a few new aspects to look at as I continue on my journey. Thank you, if anyone still wants to throw in their input feel free.
I want to nommanate this for the vest threads section... It was a really good thread with a lot of points raised
HARD LIMITS. being outside, public, risk of getting caught , Poop, cam, pics. bestiality

I am currently looking for a master/mistriss im me if interested!
Pm me a number between 1 and 5 that is how long i need to wait to pee
puppyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:29 AM   #18
Kitten
The One & Only

What a good sub is, is different for everybody.
If it feels that wrong or unnatural to give yourself completely in that manner, then maybe you should take that as it is and don't force it.
Being good doesn't mean doing things that go against your nature. You can do things you don't enjoy if you enjoy submitting that way, but if you don't it will most likely create difficult situations that nobody wants to be in.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #19
Babyneedspunished
Account Banned

Kitten is right. Regardless of you being a slave or submissive you still need to have the option of communicating with your master on matters ESPECIALLY when there is problems on either side so you two can grow past them. Even if it's just him telling you how things are going to be and you're a slave without rights. I think the only way it would work if you didn't communicate would be if you were his slave by force like in one of the stories on getdare. Even if you have given up your rights of communication (because a slave is less than the Mistress/master) you're a human being who at the least needs to be informed and if he does his part by talking to you it should help the situation. But if there is no bond or you guys do not click on a level then it may always be the way it has been in your relationship

I'm not part of the Truth/Dare Lifestyle..Don't ask Me EVER!!!!!!!

Last edited by Babyneedspunished; 07-05-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Babyneedspunished is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #20
JEflutterby

Default Sub/slave.... Learn and listen

This site is a beautiful thing.... When you weed out the worst of the hungry oppressive ... You learn that a master/sub relationship is all about building a faith and trust bind between two people... As I've seen an experienced... It is a beautiful thing... This site shows you that we are all beautiful and in need of a connection that what ever it may be "Dom" not "Dom" ... Slave not slave general care and sincerity... There are people out there... If you choose to give up "everything" then you're missing the point. You need respect for yourself to prove yourself as a good sub... That's where you will be held in the regards you are expecting... No master wants someone who can't hold the ropes so to speak... That relationship is based on trust and beauty. And down to brass tax .... You need to have balls to do it. And respect your master as he respects you for his needs... Is the eb and flo of the whole part of that play. And remember ... It IS play.... It's supposed to be fun... And a release .... Not something that drains your being.... Learn and become a woman without desparation... No offense... And then sub... A true master wants a girl who gives up her control......not one that never had any to begin with... Much love..... You can work this out... Then get into the game. <3
JEflutterby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk