Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 12-21-2010, 12:24 PM   #16
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 15 (100) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The 100th Chapter OF STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST / THE SEQUEL. Thank you everyone that has made this possible. Also between the two parts there have now been 1000 replied (809 / 191) and over 220,000 views. Thanks for all of the support please keep all comments / feedback coming.

Now what will Mark decided and what will happen next find out below.

Part 15 (100) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Mark decided, against his better wishes and he would comply with his blackmailer (John), he had nothing to lose by doing so, and everything to lose if he did nothing.

Mark picked up his mobile phone and was thankful that he hadn’t deleted the text message he had received earlier. Clicking reply he sent a text that just said, O.K, I’ll be there.

The text was very short and to the point and Mark couldn’t think of anything else to say. Who could the blackmailer be, he thought to himself, sitting back on his bed and turning the dreaded D.V.D off. A thought suddenly came to him, did he know the house or people living there, what might he be asked to do.

He tried to think, but nothing came to him and he was getting more worked up all of the time. Mark went onto the internet and tried to find who lived at the address mentioned to no success.

Mark was in a world of his own when suddenly he was scared half to death when there came a knock on his bedroom door. Mark tantalisingly opened the door to find his sister stood there. Do you want to come back and watch the rest of the film? she asked him. “Errrrr Ok” said Mark still looking in shock and confused.

“What’s the matter” asked Amber, trying to make her brother feel a little better. “Nothing to worry about” lied Mark. “Amber could see right through his lie, but said nothing.” They sat on the two fold up puffy chairs and started to watch the rest of “xXx The next level”.

Half way through the film Amber decided to, do a bit of research as well as bluffing to Mark. She found a pack of 52 playing cards and stared at her brother in the same pathetic face she had done many times before asking “Do you want to play a quick game of poker while watching the film”.

“If you want” replied Mark. After discussing the rules of their Poker game it soon began. There rules were quite simple and there was to be no forfeit for the looser and was just a bit of fun.

Amber was surprised at the quality of play that Mark had. He knew how to read the other person’s hand providing they played to the best cards possible. She kept watching her brother a soon found a few let downs in his technique of playing. Whenever he was bluffing his right toes always seemed to move and wiggle. Amber was glad that Mark still had no shoes on and she could find this out before the big game tomorrow evening.

There were some games that Amber could have won, but as a convincing bluffer she threw some winning hands and made it so that her brother won. This would make tomorrow evening much more enjoyable, she decided.

After a few more games Amber decided for a little wager and decided that the looser of every hand would pay 10p to the winner, however at any time you could throw your hand and the bet would be null and void. She wanted to find out if Mark’s toes still did the same if there was a wager.

A couple of hands later she again noticed Marks right toes begin to wiggle and was sure that he was bluffing again. She was very happy that her suspicions was correct, however she chucked her cards resulting in no one winning the hand. Mark gave a little chuckle as he realised his bluff had worked and thought that Amber was unable to read him, however he was very wrong.

The film soon came to an end and Amber had lost 13 games and just won 3 resulting in Amber owing Mark £1, which she was happy to pay for all the information she had gleaned that evening as well as making Mark believe he was such a good poker player and Amber was poor.

Mark left the room and his worries about the following day had seemed to vanish, however he still did not know any of the information about what was going to happen.

The next day soon arrived and the day of the epic Strip Poker game.

TO BE CONTINUED ……………..

Has Ambers bluffs worked?
What will happen today?
What else do the group have to arrange?
Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL for answers.

Please keep all comment/ feedback coming, it is a real boost to keep the story going. More replies / comments quicker the next part.

Thank you
Love Rachie x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 12-23-2010, 11:53 AM   #17
Rachie

Default Part 16 (101) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for all the replies / comments / feedback. There have now been over 200 of these and this has kept me going when times have sometimes been tuff. Please feel free to keep posting comments / feedback it is always much appreciated.

Part 16 (101) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The next day soon arrived and the day of the epic Strip Poker game was only hours away. The main group were all excited thinking about all of the fun they could be having later that evening. There was going to hopefully be 10 players playing the game, 5 females and 5 males, the females would be, Sarah, Laura, Dani, Amber and Lucy, while the males were to be Adam, John David, Brian and Mark. 4 of these players would be new to the Poker games and there was much anticipation about what was going to happen.

The 7 main group members met at the Twins house to make further plans for the evenings activities. “Our mother will be going out, later this evening” said Laura, “this will mean we have the house to our self”

The friends all seemed happy at this, “have we got enough seating for everyone” asked John. “The game will take place in the basement” suggested Laura. The basement was not like most houses and was really an lower floor that the house had adopted. It was very large and had a nice red carpet and heating making it nice and warm.

There was plenty of space for the 10 players to sit around as there were just 2 rooms covering the whole area of the house, with a few supporting pillars. They made plans to sit on the bright floor as it would add an extra feeling to the games.

The players then unpacked the delicious food in the second room so that it would be away from temptation from being eaten while the games took place. They had brought all sorts of wonderful food; there was everything from crisps to bananas.

There was also a bit of alcohol however there was only a small amount of this as neither were currently heavy drinkers and didn’t want the game to get out of control.

“Have you designed the rules that we agreed the other day” asked Laura to John. John’s reply was that they were all sorted and he had put them in is bag to bring later on.

It wasn’t long before the group parted company they arranged to meet an hour before the time that the 3 new players would arrive to help finalise any forgotten duties. Everyone was happy to do this except for Amber who had arranged to call for Brian mainly to check he had not chickened out of the game and to give him directions.

Amber went home to plan her outfit for the game; she had never played strip poker before and was excited at the thought. She had heard many stories of what had happened at the previous game and understood that it would more than likely go all the way with lots of truths and dares along the way.

Meanwhile John and a few others had emptied there school/college bags and filled them with all sorts of stuff ready for the evenings activities. Some of the items seemed most particular but they had all thought about possible dares they could set other members and were hoping for an enjoyable evening.

Amber noticed her brother seem a little more edgy than usual, she could hear Mark pacing along his bedroom floor and was a little worried about if he was still up to the evening’s activities and would he still go along. Amber decided to ………………..

TO BE CONTINUED ……………..

What did Amber deicide?
What other objects/items had the different members decided to pack?
What would the rules be for the Strip Poker game?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL for answers on CHRISTMAS DAY SPECIAL

Please visit a leave comments on my other new thread
Weather Truths what do you like: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=63859
There will be frequent results / statistics on here just as there have been on my bed habits thread

PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF YOU WISH TO BE NOTIFIED ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS DAY SPECIAL

BED HABITS

Old 12-24-2010, 05:00 PM   #18
Rachie

Default Part 17 (102) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Name:  CHRISTMAS GREETINGS.jpg
Views: 1258
Size:  37.7 KB

Part 17 (102) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Amber decided to knock on her brother door. “KNOCK KNOCK” her brother soon swung the door open asking “What do you want? In his usual grumpy voice. “I was just checking if everything was ok” replied Amber, “I thought something might have been bothering you, I could hear you marching along your room and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help” she continued to state.

“Oww everything’s ok” lied Mark, after a few seconds pause he said. “I just have a bit of a problem” “What’s the problem” asked Amber curious. Mark didn’t want to tell his sister about the video tape and what was on it and instead just said “I am stuck with this word search, and can’t figure out the answer handing Amber the paper”.

Name:  CHRISTMAS SEARCH.jpg
Views: 1263
Size:  65.3 KB

Is that all the problem is” Amber replied puzzled. “Well I also have somewhere to go to meet someone, but I don’t know if I want to go”.
Ambers reply to this was “Well if it was me, I would go and see the person, and you can always leave if everything does not go the way you want it”. “After all what have you to loose and worry about” she continued.

Mark’s mood seemed to change after hearing this, and Amber could tell that her plan was working. She soon left her brothers room and began to make her way to meet Brian.

Brian was his usual shy self; however Amber could tell that he was looking forward to the game. “Are you excited at the thought of seeing me in all my glory” grinned Amber. When she looked at Brian she could just see a smirk on his face, and could tell that indeed he was hoping for that moment to arise.

“Are you ready” asked Amber. “Yes, just let me get my bag” replied Brian. The two intrepid teenagers quickly marched to the twins / Adams house and knocked on the door. “Who lives here” asked Brian, still a little confused at who he might be playing strip poker with. “You will find out shortly” teased Amber.

It wasn’t long before Laura opened the door. “Owww, hello” said Brian a little shocked that he would possibly be stripping in full view of someone he knew from school. He was however grateful at the thought that there would be possibility of seeing someone he already knew.

“Follow me” said Laura leading Amber and Brian down to the cosy basement where Adam, David, John, Sarah and Dani were all present waiting for the arrival of Lucy and Mark. Brian stood a little amazed at how many people he knew would be playing the game.

“Have you ever done this before” asked Brian. A few of the group started to answer at the same time, “All of us except Amber and the 2 people we are waiting to arrived have played 1 game before, and we spice the game up in lots of ways”

Brian stood in the door way to the basement, still in shock at what he had just heard when there was suddenly another knock on the door. This time John went upstairs to see who it was and was glad to see Lucy stood there. “Come in, and follow me” John said.

“What’s happening tonight” said the still unaware Lucy. “You will find out soon, you said you wanted to be in on our games so, just be thankful that we have decided this. Remember what will happen if you don’t” reminded John.

Lucy followed John down into the basement to join the others, just then there was another quite knock on the door. This time Laura went up the stairs to answer the door, stood there was a shocked Mark. “What’s happening” Mark said. “Follow me, and all will be revealed shortly” Laura said locking the door behind her. All 10 players were present and soon the games would take place.

Amber had disappeared into the second downstairs room the moment she had heard someone at the door. She was preparing drinks while waiting for everyone to get there.

“Right all 10 of us are here, and we are going to play poker, the rules will be as followed …” stated John, he was just about to state the rules when Mark butted in, “there are only 9 of us here, and what happens If I don’t want to play this stupid poker game”

Just as he said that …………………

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

Just as he said what?
What will happen next
Keep Reading Strip Poker With A Twist The Sequel for answers

Also please attempt the wordsearch remember to mark off all the letters that you have used. The remaining letters with spell out something. But what?

Name:  WORDSEACH - NO IMAGES.jpg
Views: 1269
Size:  51.9 KB

BED HABITS

Old 12-26-2010, 12:35 PM   #19
Rachie

Default Part 18 (103) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Answer to Christmas Wordsearch Puzzle

Click image for larger version

Name:	worsearch answers.JPG
Views:	169
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	2748

Happy Boxing Day, hope everyone has had an enjoyable Christmas.

Thank you for all of your support.
Now what will happen next in Strip Poker With a Twist the Sequel, find out below.

Part 18 (103) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Just as he said that Amber walked in from the other room. Marks jaw almost hit the floor when he realised that his sister had possibly had something to do with setting him up for whatever was going to happen.

Mark was still partly worried at what was going to happen but the main group could tell that both himself and Lucy had seemed to calm down at realising that all they were going to do was play poker.

“Calm down everyone, and please sit on the red carpet” instructed John before reading out the instructions for the poker tournament.
“Some of you here, will already be aware of the rules however as there are a few changes and a few new players I will go through them fully” instructed John. The rules are as follows.

THE RULES

Each player will start the game with 2 chips, this will be a total of 20 chips between the 10 people playing.

“Aren’t we going to start with 3 chips as we did last time” asked David, quizzing what John was informing them.

“No we will start with 2 this time, as there are more of us playing, and we don’t want the game to last all night”, barked back John

Chip Rules
1st = Wins an extra chip
2nd = Nothing happens
3rd = Nothing happens
4th = Nothing happens
5th = Nothing happens
6th = Nothing happens
7th = Nothing happens
8th = Nothing happens
9th = looses 1 chip
10th = looses 2 chips

If you stripped an item of clothing you get an extra chip - knickers / panties / boxers etc count as 2 chips. Also females bra’s will count as 2, this will be a little extra bonus for the females as it is obviously more daring to remove your bra.

If you are in the bottom 2 (9th/10th) for 2 games in a row you will have to do a truth or dare from the winner of each round as well as lose the chips stated above. This was a slight change from the last game as the group were hoping for more truths and dares, as well as it was less likely that you would be the overall looser when there was 10 players rather than the 6 of their last game.

If you choose dare, and do it you receive an extra 1 chip, truths count as nothing, if you did not answer truthfully you will get a double forfeit to be decided by the group. So be warned, bellowed John while staring at both Lucy and Mark who were sitting next to each other.

Start of game = 6 clothing items = 7/8 bonus chips if you strip totally naked.

Shoes – count as 1
Socks – count as 1
Skirt / trousers – count as 1
T shirt – count as 1
males = belt / other item count as 1.
Knickers / Boxers etc – count as 2
Females = bra count as 2

If anyone would like or has, to strip any clothing the winner of the last hand will get the pleasure of stripping that item.

No-one is able to purchase back clothing, once it is off, it stays off for the rest of the game.

If anyone comes in the bottom 2 for 3 consecutive games games, the winner of the last hand gets to keep any clothing that they have already taken off unless the looser wishes to purchase this for a fee of 2 chips to the person who won the round and therefore has the clothing; however they still may not wear the clothing.

Once anyone is fully naked they have a choice
a) Continue playing, if they lose any more hands they must do dares given by the winner of the hand

b) Can leave the game, but don’t get chance to see anyone else strip, they may also only have 1 item of clothing returned to them self.

Once the game has started No-one may pull out unless they are fully naked and chose option B. The game will finish when 5 of us are totally naked and out of the game due to no chips left and need to sacrifice something.

“This may seem strange but the chances are most of us will already be naked at that point and only have chips left to play with – as well as other things” he giggled.

We will each be dealt 5 cards – you can choose up to 3 cards to throw and get new cards from the pack. Afterwards on the second turn you may have opportunities to swap just 1 card. This is slightly different from the last time we played so please remember this.

This time we will play with 2 decks of identical card instructed John. Please don’t forget this, as there is a high possibility of others having the same or similar cards to you.

Any other rules may be put down as long as the majority of the group agree. John would have the casting vote if this happened.

An extra rule that we never had last time will be introduced which is, if you feel the dare you have been given is 2 extreme you may protest. If the majority of the group agree with you the person who set the dare will do it themselves, please remember this when setting the dares. However to stop people asking this at all times, if the majority decide it is ok and within limits you will also get an extra truth to answer

“How long do you expect the game to last” asked Dani. Well by my calculations

“The game will lose 2 chips each round, Each player has in total 9-10 chips totalling 95 between the group. (Calculated by clothing chips and start chips) Therefore if everyone was stripping approx 48 rounds, however with the game finishing after 5 people are naked, it may finish sooner, however what will be will be” finished John.

There were no other questions and the new players just sat there staring open mouthed. It was the first time that Mark and Lucy had been aware of the strip poker game and they were shocked at everything that had been revealed as well as thinking about the revealing to come.

Now then is everyone ready asked John.

“No!” …………….

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

Who said No?
Is anyone going to chicken out of the game?
What will happen next find out my reading the next exciting instalment of Strip Poker with A Twist?

Apologies if seemed a bit repetitive to previous story rules chapter – but needed to state before the game can begin (Please understand)

Thank you for reading, all comments / feedback is much appreciated.

BED HABITS

Old 12-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #20
Rachie

Default Part 19 (104) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thank you 12356416514a for the word search compliment. Hope everyone likes the new instalment – took some time to design images. All original as always.

Hope Everyone has had a enjoyable Christmas and is looking forward to the New Year.

Who said NO find out here in……..

Part 19 (104) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Now then is everyone ready” asked John, “No! Do I have to play and remove my clothes in front of you all” pleaded Lucy. “You have a choice, either play or suffer the consequences” ordered John.

Lucy sat back down on the red carpet and understood that she had a choice however at the same time she had no choice, as she didn’t want the things John knew about to be revealed to everyone.

“Ok I will play, but please be fair on me, I haven’t played poker for a while” said Lucy. The main players just glared at Lucy and didn’t say a word. They were all happy at hearing that Lucy had not played Poker for some time, and were now even more looking forward to the evenings game.

“Can some-one write the order of the winning poker hands down for me” asked Mark. The reply from John was “I can do better than that,” he revealed 2 large boards, one at each end of the room. On here was in big writing the winning poker hands.

You can see an example below

Name:  POKER HANDS - ORDER.jpg
Views: 1244
Size:  43.3 KB

Mark as well as the others were very happy at this and wondered what else John could have thought of.

“Ok will everyone sign this bit of paper, agreeing to the rules I have already stated” asked John. The bit of paper was soon signed by everyone and the clothing choices were then decided. John checked that everyone only had 6 items of clothing on, and gave a few props to people that hadn’t got 6 items, the items of clothing in the end were:

Name:  MALE CLOTHING.jpg
Views: 1265
Size:  41.2 KB

Name:  FEMALE CLOTHING.jpg
Views: 1243
Size:  45.2 KB

Round 1
“Ok then time for round 1” said John dealing out the 50 cards equally to the 10 players. All players decided to swap some of their cards, some more than others. There were a few happy faces revealed as well as some gloomy faces.

After the cards had been swapped and the cards were being revealed, some of the players realised that they had just about has the worst start possible. The results were as followed.

John = Ten, Nine, Nine, Four, Two
Adam = Queen, Queen, Queen, Three, Two
David = Queen, Jack, Ten, Eight, Seven
Mark = Ace, Jack, Eight, Seven, Two
Brian = Ace, Queen, Jack, Five, Four

Lucy = King, Jack, Seven, Six, Two
Sarah = Eight, Eight, Five, Five, Two
Laura = Seven, Seven, Five, Four, Three
Dani = Four, Three, Three, Two, Two
Amber = Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three

After a while of looking around at the players cards to see who was the winner and looser it was noticed that ……………….

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

I wonder who lost the first round.
What did John have on Lucy?
How was the game going to pan out?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for answers

Thank you for all comments, please keep these coming.

BED HABITS

Old 12-30-2010, 12:27 PM   #21
Rachie

Default Part 20 (105) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for all support – You will see in this chapter why the results were laid out the way they were. If you are not interested in Poker feel free to skip reading the Dark Blue section as it was the Poker Cards each person had. This will hopefully help anyone to play Poker if they have never played before or would like tips to improve their game.

S = Spades
H = Hearts
C = Clubs
D = Diamonds

Thank you for all comments as always they are much appreciated.

Part 20 (105) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

After a wile of looking around at the players cards to see who was the winner and looser it was noticed that Lucy’s cards were all Spade and she therefore had a Flush. Meanwhile David appeared to be the looser with a high card of a Queen. Mark had been 9th with only an Ace high.

Lucy was therefore a relieved winner and collected an extra chip, and had suddenly got a huge grin on her face as she realised that it was actually possible that she wouldn’t lose as much clothing as she had first expected. David had lost his only two chips while Mark went from 2 chips to a single chip.

“Is everyone ready for round 2” asked John.

Round 2 was played and the cards were revealed. Laura was hoping to go for a Straight however on her turn she came up with a 2 of diamonds instead of a 6 which would have given her a respectable hand. The full results can be seen below

(Displayed in order of winning hands)

S = Spades, H = Hearts, C = Clubs, D = Diamonds

Dani = STRAIGHT FLUSH (S - 8) (S - 7) (S - 6) (S - 5) (S - 4)
John = FULL HOUSE (D - KING) (S - KING) (C - KING) (D – JACK) (D - JACK)

Adam = THREE OF A KIND (S - 3) (C - 3) (D - 3) (D - 7) (H - 5)
Mark = THREE OF A KIND (S - 2) (S - 2) (H- 2) (D - 10) (H - 8)

Brian = TWO PAIR (D - 9) (H - 9) (H - 8) (D - 8) (S - 6)
Amber = PAIR (C - ACE) (D - ACE) (H - 7) (S - 5) (S - 4)

Lucy = PAIR (C - 2) (H - 2) (D - 9) (D - 7) (S- 6)
Sarah = HIGH CARD ACE (C - ACE) (D - 7) (D - 5) (S - 4) (H 3)

David = HIGH CARD (C - KING) (C JACK) (C - 10) (C - 9) (D - 3)
Laura = HIGH CARD (C – 7) (H - 5) (H - 4) (S - 3) (D - 2)

As you can see above Dani was the happy winner of the second round she collected her extra chip. The loser of the round was Laura who lost her only chips. However the first person to lose any clothing was David who came 9th after attempting a straight but came up with only a King High.

“Right then what can I remove” asked Dani, “I bet you daren’t let me remove your trouser’s” she continued to tease. “You wish” came the swift reply from David who shortly afterwards said, “Can you please remove my hoodie”

The group all looked at each other and were not surprised that David had asked to remove this, as the room was actually very warm and most of them felt the need to strip of their top layer of clothing, however they understood if they did this they would not get the opportunity to replace it, so they remained fully clothed.

Dani moved over to David and started to remove his navy blue hoodie, while at the same time Adam was muttering something about how lucky he (David) was while he had to stay in his jumper gasping for air.

Shortly afterwards Sarah asked in a rather happy voice as she currently had not lost any chips “Is it time for round 3”. “No! Doesn’t David have to answer a truth, because he was in the last 2 places for 2 consecutive games” stated Adam after finishing complaining about the heat.

“Yes that’s correct, what will your questions be” asked John, directing his question to both Lucy who won the first game and Dani who had won the last. Lucy decided to ask her question first, she asked “David how did all of these games start”. Lucy was very interested as until 20 minutes ago she had suspicions that the group were up to something but didn’t know what this was.
The reply to this question from David was “John blackmailed Laura to arrange a meeting with her sister and Dani; they were also forced to play strip Poker. I don’t believe that the females realised that John was the blackmailer and things just happened from there, I’m afraid I am probably not the best person to ask for details as me and Adam were offered the opportunity to possibly see Dani, Laura and Sarah naked and we jumped at the opportunity as most males probably would.”

Lucy was happy at David’s honest response and now knew a bit of the basics however she was actually hoping for a bit more detail. This was also the first time that the females had realised that Adam and David were told about the game before them and offered the opportunity of seeing them naked. “You mean I was offered to Adam and he said yes” asked the twins. “Well not exactly offered to Adam, but he agreed to it in the end” replied David, still not letting on who they both wanted to play strip poker with and see naked.

“What will your question be, Dani” asked John. Dani was grinning while still planning her question. After a couple of seconds she asked “David, what was your highlight of last week and which activity / event did you dread the most”. Dani was referring to the week of David’s slavery.

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

What would David’s highlight of his slave week be?
What did David dread the most?
What will the next twist be, and when will this be revealed?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for answers?

All comments and feedback is always much appreciated. The next part will hopefully be New Years Day special – please comment if you would like notification on the chapter.

BED HABITS

Old 12-31-2010, 05:00 PM   #22
Rachie

Default Part 21 (106) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thank you for all comments / feedback please keep these coming they are always much appreciated.

Part 21 (106) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

After a couple of seconds she asked “David, what was your highlight of last week and which activity / event did you dread the most”. Dani was referring to the week of David’s slavery.

After a while of consideration David answered my favourite part of last week was when I had the chance of licking Sticky Golden Syrup from all over your body (Dani). You tasted so good and it turned me on to see you totally naked unable to stop me. It was the first time that I have had the opportunity of sticking my tongue in certain places and I only hope to have the opportunity to do the same or similar again.

The group sat open mouthed at David’s first speech, it was the first time that they had known anything about the golden syrup. Mark, Brian and Lucy all looked shocked and surprised not realising that the last game had finished in Master / Mistress – Slave.

Dani was the first one to speak and asked “Now what did you dread the most and why” There was a further pause before David finally stated his answer “The thing I most dreaded happened last Thursday this was when ………..”

David explained the previous week’s events which were:

Previously that week.
Thursday morning finally arrived and David woke up realising he was half way through his week of serving Dani and obeying her every command because of the previous poker game which he was the losing male and Dani was the winning Female.

What would Dani have in store for him today, David wondered. He woke up and looked at the crossword he had started the previous evening. (For information see end of chapter)

It wasn’t long before he received a text message from Dani asking for him to meet her at her house in an hour’s time.

David was used to these types of messages and got dressed wearing the clothes that Dani had order him to wear the previous day. After doing his usual daily routine including washing, brushing teeth etc David walked out of the house making his way to Dani’s.

It was a hot day and David was glad that Dani had only chosen a white t- shirt with plain white tight trousers. He noted to himself that he must thank Dani for her considerate clothing choice of white clothing which would be cool in the hot weather.

David was soon at Dani’s house and was hoping Dani would be happy that he was 10 minutes early. After knocking on the door, Dani soon answered. “Hello Slave” have you had a good sleep thinking about me. “Yes” said David who was actually telling the truth for a change.

“What will we be doing today Mistress” David asked politely. The reply from Dani in a gentle voice was “As you have been a good boy, I will be treating you. Today we are going shopping”

David looked happy at this and was glad that he would not have to spend the day in Dani’s house, as he had most of the week so far. “What are we going shopping for” David asked. “You will find out shortly” responded Dani with a straight face. David now felt uneasy, was he going to like his shopping trip or not?

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

What was the shopping trip going to involve?
What did David dread about that Thursday?

Name:  CROSSWORD - NEW YEARS DAY.jpg
Views: 1233
Size:  54.3 KB

K3 ACROSS ….. WHAT COLOUR WERE THE ANAL BEADS - DAVID USED?

A10 ACROSS ….. WHO CAUGHT JOHN AND THE TWINS IN THE TOILETS WHILE IN THE CITY?

C6 ACROSS ….. OTHER THAN CLOTHING WHAT DID LAURA AND SARAH PURCHASE FROM ANNE SUMMERS?

M1 DOWN ….. WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE CITY THE GROUP VISITED?

G3 ACROSS ….. WHERE DID ADAM AND AMBER MEET?

K3 DOWN ….. WHAT DID JOHN ASK LAURA TO PUSH INSIDE HERSELF?

D4 DOWN ….. THE FILM JOHN, SARAH AND LAURA WENT TO SEE?

P5 ACROSS ….. WHAT ANIMAL DID THE BEGGER HAVE?

C12 ACROSS ….. WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE SHOP - TATTOO SHAVING AND WHAT?

F11 DOWN ….. WHAT COLOUR PUBIC HAIR DID LAURA HAVE?

J9 DOWN ….. WHAT DID LUCY SHOVE INSIDE LAURA?

M7 ACROSS ….. WHO DID DANI'S MUM TAKE INTO TOWN?

L1 ACROSS ….. WHAT COLOUR HAIR DID THE FEMALE HAVE IN THE FILM DANI SHOWED DAVID IN HER BEDROOM?

J10 ACROSS ….. WHERE DID DANI GET IDEAS FOR DAVID TASKS?

Q3 DOWN ….. WHAT DID DAVID EAT MIXEDWITH CAT FOOD?

M12 ACROSS ….. WHAT WAS THE MESSAGE ON THE BRIDGE - WHERE HAVE YOU WHAT?

H11 DOWN ….. WHAT WAS THE ANSWER TO PUZZLE WORD?

G3 DOWN ….. WHAT WAS THE COLOUR OF THE STICK THONG SARAH DARED ADAM TO WEAR?

N9 DOWN ….. WHO DID DAVID GET OUT OF DANI'S BEDROOM?

B8 DOWN ….. WHAT DID AMBER PURCHASE IN LINCOLN?

M18 ACROSS ….. WHAT COLOUR WAS THE BUS THE GROUP TRAVELED HOME FROM THE CITY ON?

O14 DOWN ….. ONE OF THE ITEMS ADAM PURCHASED FOR AMBER WHILE IN THE CITY?

Green Boxes in the Following Order
(C6) – (G5) – (A10) – (K3) – (M18) – (010) – (Q1) – (O16) – (M18) – (E12) – (Q8) – (N10)

Red Boxes in the Following Order
(D9) – (F13) – (J14) – (B11) – (I3) – (Q7) – (N1) – (O7)

BED HABITS

Old 01-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #23
Rachie

Default Part 22 (107) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for all of the New Year Greetings. Please check out the crossword in the last chapter – if you would like a link to the last story for answers please see the new thread that getDare staff Marc set up without all of the replies / comments (Thank You)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=64334

Part 22 (107) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

David now felt uneasy, was he going to like his shopping trip or not? “Cheer up” said Dani looking at the gloomy David, still stood there trying to figure the possible days planned events out in his mind.

David put on a fake smile as Dani led him out of the house. “Carry my handbag” ordered Dani handing David her bright pink handbag. David knew he had little choice and reluctantly took hold of the pink bag. Was this the first of his embarrassment, David began to think

“Where are we off first” Asked David. “We are going to the mall” answered Dani, this gave David little information and he was still unsure of which shops they would be visiting.

The pair walked out of Dani’s large house, down the road and caught a bus. This confused David even more as he was expecting to be going into the local town. Instead they had about an hour’s bus journey. For the whole journey David was trying to think what could be instore for him and where they were going. He didnt recognise some of the route and was surprised when the bus finally stopped.

The duo walked off the bus glad to be away from the stuffy boiling transport. David got quite a few looks holding Dani’s bag, a few old ladies said “Isn’t he a darling, carrying his girlfriend’s bag” David was part glad at hearing these comments and at the same time felt embarrassed when a few teenagers sat on a nearby wall called him a sissy girl.

They both walked into the large building and through the slow turning doors. The shopping centre looked huge and everything seemed to be painted white. It was the first time that David had been to this shopping centre and the white décor seemed peaceful and he began to relax walking casual.

It wasn’t long before Dani walked into the first shop and David noticed that it was a lingerie shop. “What we going in here for” David asked. “I wanted a drink” Joked Dani before saying “Isn’t it obvious”

David knew that Dani was being Sarcastic and that the actual answer must be obvious. He was hoping that Dani would pick her required garments and quickly be out of the store.

The shop was deserted except for one female lady hanging up pretty pink lace thongs with a bow on the front and the words “PICK YOUR HOLE” written on the tiny piece of material.

David noticed the thongs and after reading the writing his weapon that was neatly tucked in her underwear and tight white trousers slowly began to grow. “Put your tent down” ordered Dani drawing attention to him. David;s head bowed down in embarressment and he was wishing Dani had not have said this or at least not as loud

The young lady looked up and at once noticed David’s stiff cock tucked into his white trousers. She also spotted Dani who she knew from the past. David meanwhile was trying to calm himself down by thinking positive thoughts about a desert island and the calm sea. However this didn’t seem to work as all he could image on the beach was a tribe of young females in sexy lingerie. The Young lady stood up and slowly approached David and asked …………………

TO BE CONTINUED .....................

What did the lady ask David?
What was going to happen next?
Find out by reading more Strip Poker with a Twist

BED HABITS

Old 01-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #24
Rachie

Default Part 23 (108) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for all replies and private messages, hope everyone has had an enjoyable festive period and welcome back readers that have been away.

Now for the continuation of Strip Poker with a Twist

Part 23 (108) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

However this didn’t seem to work and the Young lady approached David and asked “Can I help you” in a polite young voice. David looked up and for the first time noticed that she was actually quite pretty. The young lady of about 18-21 stood staring at David waiting for an answer. She was smiling looking down at David's bulge. but decided not to say anything.

After a few seconds of staring David looked around for Dani, noticing her at the far wall looking at some raunchy knickers. “He’s with me” Dani quickly said smiling at the young lady.

David hurriedly scurried over to Dani while the young lady continued her work in a nearby isle. “What are you looking for” asked a partly embarrassed David. “Something sexy” quickly replied Dani. David was wishing she would hurry up and quickly leave the store as it was making something in his trousers feel uneasy and it was growing rather large, imagining Dani wearing any of the lingerie on show.

After selecting a quantity of sexy lingerie Dani, went and viewed some of the sexy outfits selecting 2 or 3. Her next command to David was “Go and ask the kind lady if we are allowed to try some of the clothing on.” “WE!” wondered David. However he decided not to quiz Dani’s choice of words and instead wandered to the pretty lady and reiterated exactly what Dani had said.

The young lady expected that they would both be going in separate cubicals, and she responded “Fell free to use the changing rooms they are just down there” she pointed down a short corridor to where a sign was placed for Public Unisex Changing Facility.

David waved over to Dani pointing her towards the facilities. Dani quickly came over and order David to carry the possible purchases behind her. David then realised / hoped that this was the reason why Dani had said we.

Once at the end of the corridor Dani pushed David into the changing room. The room was quite large with a mirror on one wall and 3 hooks of another. There was also a large bench big enough for 2 people to sit. The cubical had a full hard door with another 2 hooks placed near the top to allow more clothing to be hung. The door also had a strong lock (as most cubicles do).

David was pushed to the far end of the changing room and landed on the bench. “Sit up straight” ordered Dani. David quickly responded to Dani’s command and sat up straight on the wooden bench. “What shall we try on first” asked Dani.

“I think you should try on the thong” suggested David. “What gives you the right to be rude like that!” Dani barked. David quickly realised what she was implying and remembered that he had no rights to chose anything and was only there to please Dani in any way she chose. “Sorry mistress” he quickly replied.

“Ok, to show you are truly sorry the first thing I would like you to do is …………………”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

Is what?
What will happen next?

BED HABITS

Old 01-06-2011, 12:20 PM   #25
Rachie

Default Part 24 (109) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for all comments and for everyone helping myself and story to receive
2010 Best Content Award

Now for the Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel: What will Dani have David do to show he is sorry?

Part 24 (109) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Ok, to show you are truly sorry the first thing I would like you to do is try the thong on” David was truly shocked at hearing this, and had never cross dressed before. The closest he had got, was in his mind wanting to try on different pieces of female lingerie that he had seen in shops and others lying around the house or on the washing line.

What made him feel a little better, was knowing that his friend Adam had worn his sister’s underwear earlier that week. However he didn’t think he could have done it, wearing a thong that had been previously shoved up someone’s tight warm vagina let alone if it was your sisters.

Thinking of all of this made David feel a lot better while growing harder at the image of the lingerie. Next David picked up the White lace thong and measured it up against him. At least it was white he thought, he would have dreaded wearing a coloured thong and having the possibility of it showing through his white trousers.

David slowly stripped of his white trouser in front of the watching Dani. “Now don’t be shy and remove your boxers” ordered Dani. David had previously stripped in front of Dani twice before (strip poker game and Dani’s bedroom) and was no longer as shy at letting Dani seeing his cock.

He therefore swiftly removed the white boxers and his weapon sprung out for Dani to easily see. Dani stared at the thick sausage like thing between his legs. “Wow it seems bigger than I remember” sniggered Dani watching David blush as she said it.

Next David picked up the white thong that he had placed on the bench alongside him and placed his leg in one of the holes. Pulling this up he heard Dani let out a fairly loud cackle and eventually David realised why she had done this as he had the string of the thong right near his cock and the large part of white lace material near his ass. “I have never seen a thong worn like that before” Dani spluttered.

Just then there were footsteps along the corridor outside. David wished that Dani would stop laughing and drawing attention to them. There was suddenly a voice from an unknown person saying “Excuse me, is there anyone in their” “Yes” said Dani. “Are you going to be long” the female voice then asked. David felt worried at being in the thong while knowing there were females outside only metres away from him. He also felt certain he recognised the voices however could not put a name to the voice.

“We won’t be much longer” Dani responded. They then heard footsteps walking in the opposite direction. Meanwhile David had froze in the white thong and was now quickly taking his legs out of the thong and retried, putting the thong on correctly.

What were the females going to say if they found David and Dani in the same cubical David wondered? He was beginning to get more and more worked up when he noticed Dani staring at himself. He could tell that Dani was admiring the cock that was tucked out of the side of the thong.

“Now I want you to try the other one on” Dani demanded. “What other one” David asked in a puzzled voice. “The only other thong that’s present in this room” said Dani trying to make David feel a little edgy.

David was lost for words and did not say anything for what seemed like several minutes. Just then Dani ……………

TO BE CONTINUED …………

Who were the Female Voices?
Will David try on the other thong?
Will they get caught in the changing facilities together?
What will happen next keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for Answers?

BED HABITS

Old 01-08-2011, 01:51 PM   #26
Rachie

Default Part 25 (110) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for all comments and viewers making this story only the 5th on getDare to reach over 100,000 views at present.

Now what will happen to Dani and David find out below.

Part 25 (110) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

David was lost for words and did not say anything for what seemed like several minutes. Just then Dani pulled a bright pink thong out of her pocket.

David sat there shocked; he was half relieved that it was not the thong that Dani was wearing, as he was anticipating moment earlier. However the thing he was detesting was the fact that the bright pink thong would show through his white trousers. These were the same white trousers that he had complimented Dani on as he believed they would be cool in the hot sunhine

David realised that he did not have a choice and quickly pulled the white thong off, he then regrettably pulled the pink thong up his young legs and positioned his package neatly inside the lacy material. “Wow you look hot” teased Dani, watching David blush. “I think you look hot in pink” she continued to say.

After a slight pause Dani said “Right I think we need to look for a pair like this. They really suit you. Pull on your trouser and we will go and look” David started to take the thong of when Dani bellowed “who said you could take it off” David’s face was a look of sorrow as he kept the thong on, while steadily pulling up his white tight trousers. Anyone looking would easily be able to see the pink thong underneath, and David felt a little worried at this.

“Whose are these” David asked still puzzled. “There mine” Dani teased smiling at David. David was turned on by this and at the same time felt relieved that he would not be asked to go and pay for the small piece of material. However he was hoping that no one would see the bright material outlining what he was wearing under his tight white trousers.

“Are you ready” asked Dani “Just a minute can I rearrange myself please” replied David. Dani quickly felt David penis through his tight white trousers and pulled the thong over his cock. “Ow that hurts” cried David as she pulled the strap of the thong tight up his ass and giving him a wedgie “Shut it, act like a man”

“Now every time anyone says What are you wearing, or anything connected to your usual dress sense, you are to repeat the word . “Because I like wearing female lingerie”, you must follow this command for the rest of the day, if not you will not like the punishment.” David began to shiver at the thought of what Dani might make him do and decided he would try to not let her catch him out, after all if this was Dani in a good mood and treating him he didn’t want to see her dark side.

Moments later they were both heading out of the changing facilities and making their way back into the store. “Go and take these back to the kind lady and ask if she has a thong like what you are wearing” Dani ordered.

David slowly walked up the young lady who was still putting lingerie out on display. The pink thong that he was wearing chased across his dick as he walked and he was so turned on to think that Dani may have worn the thong at some point.

“Can I help you” politely said the young lady. David stuttered for a few seconds before saying “Have you got any pink thongs” He was relieved that he had got the sentence out, when the lady asked “What size do you require” “Umm I don’t know” said David, who had never before bought female underwear. He knew that he was usually a medium in his boxer size but what did that translate to in female sizes he wondered.

“Who is it for” the lady asked. Now David was in an awkward situation he was anticipating that the thong was for him, but he didn’t really want to say that to this stranger; however what else could he say. In the end David decided to say that it was for Dani and pointed over in her direction.

“Ow Dani is size 8 but she usually purchases size 6 as she likes them tight.” “Follow me” she said. David was shocked at hearing this did the young lady know Dani, would he actually be able to wear a size 6, should he say something.

David decided…………………….

TO BE CONTINUED ……………….

What did David decide?
Would he follow the command that Dani had ordered him?
What will happen next?
Does the young Lady know Dani?
Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

Thank you for all comments / feedback, they are always much appreciated and thanks to everyone who has rated the story.

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:29 PM   #27
Rachie

Name:  FACT FILE STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.jpg
Views: 1248
Size:  52.6 KB

All comments are much appreciated

Thank You
Love Rachie
x x x x

More Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel comming soon

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #28
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & The Sequel Facts about Adam

ADAM

FACT FILE

Was forced to wear whatever Sarah decided last week, including her cummy underwear

Is very clever at puzzle solving

Is Laura and Sarah brother

Is attracted to Dani

Has been able to keep Sarah’s 36c bra from the last poker game

Has previously fantasised and masturbated thinking about his sisters

Has a new games console and enjoys racing games

Dislikes anything Messy or being naked outside

Wouldn’t admit or answer the following question “if he had worn his sister’s underwear before, when or how it had felt”

Would go as far sexually with his sisters (Laura / Sarah) as they were willing to go

Was the looser of Truth or Dare with a Twist that was played the previously week

The number 1 thing sexually he wanted to do was to lick Sarah’s (sisters) shaved cunt – and has been thinking about it ever since seeing it

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #29
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about David

DAVID

FACT FILE

Was the overall looser of last week’s strip poker game

Lost the first Poker round

Came 9th on the second Poker round and therefore was in the bottom 2 for 2 rounds in a row.

Had to answer Lucy’s question about how the games started

Explained that his highlight of last week when he was a slave to Dani was being able to lick golden syrup from inside her

Is explaining what he dreaded about last week and why

Last week was slave to Dani and had to do all sorts of things he would never of dreamed of doing.

Believes he recognised a female voice outside the changing room

Is attracted to Laura

Ordered Sarah to shave her pussy and use anal beads

Is very short and has a skinny body

Last week was ordered by Dani (his mistress) to eat food of the toilet seat and cat bowl – he didn’t mind either of these as was pleasing his mistress

Says that the anal beads which he was forced to have up his ass felt better than he had expected but not rushing to try again

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #30
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about Dani

DANI

FACT FILE

Was the grand winning female of last week’s Strip poker game

Is in the same form class as Amber and Brian at school / college

Was asked to show Amber around the school for her first few days at the new school

Dared Amber to write a love letter to anyone in the class

Won the second Strip Poker round

Was David’s Mistress the previous week.

The previous week had David try on her bright pink underwear underneath his white trousers while shopping

Is Polite

Has brown hair and is not very tall

Laura’s best friend and was not very happy when she found out Laura was being blackmailed by Lucy

Was very worried the previous week when was under the dining room table naked while her mother and Nan were in the room

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video