Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-25-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
pandababy1427

Default After school/home alone punishment!!!!

I'm in college right now and get home from school around 1 pm everyday. So I've got a few hours home alone before my roomies get back from work. I was feeling extra naughty today and decided I needed to be punished. The punishment goes along these lines.

As soon as you walk through the door, you are to strip butt naked.
We need to clean your filthy ass out so go to the toilet and try to push all the poop out of you.
Then go to the freezer and shove as many ice cubes as you can up your butt.
Now go sit on the toilet again until all the ice is melted and push all the shitty water out.
Then find your biggest dildo and suck it until its nice and lubed up.
ram that dildo up your butthole and fuck yourself nice and hard for 15 min.
I did this in the shower just in case it gets messy. You dont have to though.
After the 15 min is up you may take the dildo out.
We need more lube!
Now grab some toothpaste and rub it all over the dildo.
Shove it back in and fuck yourself even harder this time for 5 min.
After your done you may wash up but you have to leave the dildo in your ass the entire time.
Take your dildo out. Dry off. Don't get dressed though!
Find a spanking device. I used a cane.
Now lay on your bed face down ass up.
200 spanks to each ass cheek
You may now get dressed you dirty slut.

If you still have some alone time on your hands, you must follow these instructions until someone comes home.

Everytime you sit down, you must squeeze your nipples as hard as you can for 10 seconds.
Everytime you stand back up, you must pull your pants down to your ankles and give yourself a wedgie. You may pick it out after 5 minutes have passed.
Everytime you use the restroom pee like the opposite sex. If your a girl, pee standing up. If your a boy, sitting down. Everytime you have to poop, you will masturbate till edge.
Everytime you have to step into the kitchen you will spank yourself as hard as you can with any kitchen utensil you can find. Ten spanks on each cheek.
Evertime a new show comes on tv, you must squeeze and twist your nipples to the beat of the intro song until the intro is over.
If you cook or microwave anything, you will masturbate without coming the entire time its cooking.

Well I hope yall enjoy your punishment cuz I did. If you do it, I'd like a report back.
pandababy1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pandababy1427 for this post:
Old 09-26-2013, 05:48 PM   #2
cornylad

Default DAre

Not sure if you was wanting dares or not, but wat u did was pretty cool, and erm If you was after dares i dare you to redo this dare, but blindfolded and u must crawl on all 4's everywhere, then at the end b4 getting dress do 30 jumping jacks, 20 male press ups and 10 sit ups, and then spank your ass 500 times on each cheeck with a different kitchen untential to the 1 you used before.
cornylad is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk