Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-03-2017, 02:10 PM   #46
Ducky chicken

Take a heavy book place your nipple a hard surface and hit your nipple with the corner edge of the book. Hard back bock. If you do it hard enough you will cry lol.
Ducky chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 02:55 PM   #47
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Maybe you should try tit nailing

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:01 PM   #48
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
Maybe you should try tit nailing
She does have permanent in her limits. While stuff like that generally heals, I think she could be worried about scars, or maybe nerve damage. I don't know enough about that play to know how big a risk either is, and she may not either.

I mean, she said no to piercing her nipple, so I think piercing the tit itself is not gonna happen.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:03 PM   #49
Mappy

Hi I dare you to light 10 candles and u have to put them out with only ur nipples

my likes are anul crossdressing pee diaper play age play light bondage light pain semi public and nipple play

my dislikes are public family friends bodywriting sick blood and cbt
Mappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:07 PM   #50
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
She does have permanent in her limits. While stuff like that generally heals, I think she could be worried about scars, or maybe nerve damage. I don't know enough about that play to know how big a risk either is, and she may not either.

I mean, she said no to piercing her nipple, so I think piercing the tit itself is not gonna happen.
You're right on that.
Didn't think properly.

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:09 PM   #51
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

You want me to make you cry?

Wear a tack bra at night before dinner. You may not take it out for any reason until I tell you so.

Do 50 jumping jacks, 50 sit ups, and 50 push ups. Immediately after, spank each tit, as hard as possible right before sleeping, 50 times.

Sleep that night wearing only your tack bra... on the floor and face down. You may use a cover on the ground it is too cold, but nothing above your ass (or anything else).

Spank each tit, as hard as possible before going out, 50 times.

Go outside for a 45 minute run. Do not run on a clear level surface, but an irregular, bumpy, and very highly irregular pathway (both horizontally and vertically).

Do 50 jumping jacks, 50 sit ups, and 50 push ups. Immediately after, spank each tit, as hard as possible right before sleeping, 50 times.

Lay down on the floor face down... Count to 100 in the football style (one, one thousand, two, two thousand...).

Without moving your knees, place a pillow under your face. Kneel down, but do not move your knees. Grab your hands with each other behind your butt.

Then, let your body fall under its own weight so that your face is on the pillow again. Do not release your hands.

Finally, count to 100 in the same way again.

You are done.

I want a picture of every part. Furthermore, I expect a full report of how you where feeling in each part. Including how many gallons of tears you shed because of this.

Hope you cry like a baby!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 04:59 PM   #52
Switch413
getDare Sweetheart

Pinch your nipples as hard as you can, then twist them as far as you can and hold it for 30 seconds before pulling on them until you lose your grip. Repeat this 20x

Now spread your legs and reveal your clit, begin by using a wooden spoon to slap it as hard as you can 50x, then put the binder clips on your clit and nipples then flick them until they come off.

If this still isn't enough then use the soda caps and rice on your nipples and clit, making sure you put most of the weight over them

Kik:Switch413

Dislikes: spanking, pain, CBT, public

Soft Limits: Piss, anal, denial

Limits: scat, illegal, family, friends, social ruin, long term, etc
PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85674
Switch413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:55 PM   #53
IAmThe1

Slap each tit as hard as you can 100 times after you put them in hot water

After that you must walk barefoot outside on gravel or stones for 10 minutes stomping on each step

Pic proof for both steps
Will never do: illegal, family, scat, pee, crossdressing, messy, pictures, public, blood, cam.

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83786
IAmThe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:45 PM   #54
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Wow. I really thought mine might do it. At least I got to hear that mine was tough lol.

OK. the big guns, then.

You need a sharpie, a piece of sand paper, and hot sauce.

Color in your nipples and areola with the sharpie.
Once both are a solid black, start working them over with the sand paper. Scrub your nipples and areola until completely clean of the marker's ink.
Once all the black has been scrubbed off, rub the hot sauce into your nipples, and remain that way until the burning fades.

*edit: just saw you said you don't have sandpaper. I'm hoping you get some soon, and I am more than happy to be patient until you do.
Oh man did this hurt. I knew it would be rough so I started out slow but as time pased the ink got absorbed and went deeper into my skin. It took a long time to clean the first nipple. Once I finished the first one i rushed to finish the second. It burned quite a bit but i started to bleed and had to stop. Good dare but I dont do well with blood or physical wounds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
Seems like you have rather small nipples or the binders don't hold hard enough. Looking forward to the results of sandpaper though

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:52 PM   #55
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
You want me to make you cry?

Wear a tack bra at night before dinner. You may not take it out for any reason until I tell you so.

Sleep that night wearing only your tack bra... on the floor and face down. You may use a cover on the ground it is too cold, but nothing above your ass (or anything else).

Spank each tit, as hard as possible before going out, 50 times.

Go outside for a 45 minute run. Do not run on a clear level surface, but an irregular, bumpy, and very highly irregular pathway (both horizontally and vertically).

Lay down on the floor face down... Count to 100 in the football style (one, one thousand, two, two thousand...).

Without moving your knees, place a pillow under your face. Kneel down, but do not move your knees. Grab your hands with each other behind your butt.

Then, let your body fall under its own weight so that your face is on the pillow again. Do not release your hands.

Finally, count to 100 in the same way again.

You are done.

I want a picture of every part. Furthermore, I expect a full report of how you where feeling in each part. Including how many gallons of tears you shed because of this.

Hope you cry like a baby!
The tack bra does hurt a lot but it wont make me cry. The jogging in it hurt a ton though. I put on the tack bra and then a tight sports bra over it this pushed the tacks in tight. After that i went for the run and every bounch made my tits go up into the top tacks then down into the bottom tacks all while my nipples got scratched from the front tacks. Laying on the ground at night naked with only the tack bra was also quite painful. I roll when I sleep and was constantly shifting the pressure around

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 10-19-2017, 01:54 PM   #56
Dice7
getDare Addict

I'm really confused the title says 19/f and you talk about tit torture but your sig says 19/m and you talk about CBT and not liking cross dressing.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:55 PM   #57
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
I'm really confused the title says 19/f and you talk about tit torture but your sig says 19/m and you talk about CBT and not liking cross dressing.
Someone is changing it. Ive changed it back multiple times but it keeps getting edited. Idk why

Old 10-19-2017, 09:46 PM   #58
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Well, I'm sorry both that it didn't make you cry, and that you had to stop because it went too far.
Truthfully, I was considered it would abrade enough for some bleeding... but I also assumed that you might cry from it all BEFORE it got bad enough you felt it best to stop.

So I do apologize.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:09 PM   #59
Radvalom

Make yourself some pasties out of thumb tacks or heat up some sort of metal clip in the oven and clamp your nipple with it
Pics and report please

Last edited by Radvalom; 10-19-2017 at 10:14 PM.
Radvalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:02 PM   #60
LiamTheGreat69
getDare Sweetheart

Spank your ass until you start crying with a wooden spoon

(Pics from the point you started, ass glowing red, after and you crying
Toys: none

M Switch (Sub)

I want a mistress

Bdsm test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7587304

My girl name is Sara
Pm me for kik (unless you’re a guy, I’m getting sick of guys pming me for dominating)

Last edited by LiamTheGreat69; 10-19-2017 at 11:43 PM.
LiamTheGreat69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme pain, extreme torture, girl torture, nipple pain, tit torture