Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-15-2017, 06:52 PM   #1
sciencegal

Male "Guided" Masturbation for Guys

After a few requests, I’ve decided to make a male version of my “Guided” Masturbation for the Ladies. I make no promises that this will be a good dare for you, but I’ll try my best. I’ve copied most of the wording from my original dare, but obviously it has been adapted for the gentlemen.

I’ve also decided to tweak this just a bit. I know that a vast number of guys on this site are in denial or want to be in denial. So to accommodate you, instead of enjoying an orgasm, your goal for this dare will be to reach the edge. Once you’ve hit the edge, you will move to the Twist section. If however, you are not under any restrictions, feel free to aim for an orgasm.

This dare will take you through 4 short sessions, detailing the position you will be in while masturbating. Afterwards, there is an added twist depending on when you enjoyed your orgasm/edge. I wrote this dare for the general reader, so you may not enjoy every aspect of this dare. If something violates a limit, please feel free to adapt it to suit your individual needs. This is also my first dare for men, so I’m sure it could use some improvement.

Toys are not required for this dare, though you are allowed to use one if you so choose. You will need something like rope, string, tape, a scarf, or a belt for session 4 (use whatever you have available), and also a sock (you'll have to wait to find out about this one). It would also be wise to use a stopwatch to keep track of the time during.

Do your best not to look at the twist below until afterwards; I want you to let your orgasm/edge happen naturally. Now that we gotten the setup out of the way, onto the fun part.

The Task

For the first session: I want you naked on your hands and knees, your face pressed on the floor or bed, and your knees spread apart at least shoulder width. You have 4 minutes to masturbate using a toy or by stroking your dick; you may only use 1 hand for each session, so choose wisely. If you choose to stroke your dick, you will use the opposite hand that you usually use. Once the 4 minutes are up, you will wait 1 minute, then switch positions.

For the second session: Lie down on your bed. Take a few pillows and prop them under your butt, elevating your lower body higher than your head; go as high as possible without hurting yourself in the process. You have 5 minutes to masturbate during this session. You will again wait 1 minute before switching positions.

For the third session: Stand facing the wall. Spread your legs slightly, about shoulder width. Place a clothespin on each nipple, then lean forward against the wall, forming an "L" shape while using one hand for balance. You may use your other hand to masturbate for 6 minutes. You will again wait 1 minute before switching positions.

For the last session: Again lie down on your bed. Put your feet together and spread your knees, making the butterfly position with your legs (heels and toes together, like how you stretch your muscles). Bind your feet together using rope, tape, or whatever you have available. Once you’re all done with that, tie the hand you usually masturbate with to the corner of the bed. Now you’re ready for your last session. You get 7 minutes to masturbate this time. Once the time is up, stop all touching and wait 3 minutes before untying yourself.
Please note: If you do not feel that you would be able to untie yourself easily, or you don't have anything available, don't tie yourself up. Instead, just keep your hand pressed firmly on your bed in the position it would have been tied in. ALWAYS be safe and err on the side of caution.

The Twist

If you had an orgasm/edge in the first session, you must have been very horny. No underwear tomorrow for you. In addition, if you have them available (and it’s not a limit) after your day of no underwear, you will wear a pair of panties the following day.

If you had an orgasm/edge in the second session, you will wear a butt plug for at least 2 hours each day for 3 days.

If anal is a limit or you do not own a butt plug, instead you will put a dab of mouthwash, toothpaste, or hot sauce on the tip of your penis and nipples 4 times each day for 2 days. Wait a minimum of 30 minutes between each application.

If you had an orgasm/edge in the third session, you will not be wearing clothes while home for the next 2 days. You will sleep naked and may only put clothes on just before you leave your home, and you will take them off immediately upon your return. In addition, on at least 1 occasion, I want you to leave wearing underwear, but you may not enter your home unless you are not wearing them. Take them off wherever you like, public bathroom, car, wherever. Just not inside your home. Bonus points if you leave your fly open after removing your underwear.

If you live with your family or a roommate, you may wear clothes while they are home. Any time you are alone however, you will strip and remain that way until they return.

If you had an orgasm/edge during the fourth session, we’re going to try something different since crotch ropes really aren’t effective on guys. Find a sock and some rope or string. Tie the string around your waist as a double stranded belt, leaving the ends in the back. Place the sock over your penis and balls, so it envelops them fully. Take the end of the sock in your hand (the end at the base of your penis) and pull it back slightly towards your ass. Pull the 2 ends of the rope down between your legs and tie them to the end of the sock (be careful to ensure you still have proper circulation). Tie the end of the sock closed, making sure that it is tied on tight, and won't fall off by gently tugging on it. Now take the 2 ends of the rope and feed them back up to your belt, tying it off there. Wear this modified crotch sheath for the entire day tomorrow, taking it off only for bathroom purposes. (Alternatively, you can poke 2 small holes in the top of the sock (elastic side) and thread the rope through the holes to tie it off this way. I leave this up to you since it destroys the sock).

If you don’t have rope, instead you will give yourself a moderate to severe wedgie for the entire day tomorrow in place of the crotch sheath. Make sure you wedgie the front and back to really feel the full effects. And you will also put 12 clothespins on your nipples and balls (5 per ball and 1 on each nipple).

If you failed to orgasm during your 4 sessions, that’s a shame. This includes those of you who are only allowed to edge (bet you didn't see that twist coming). Since you obviously weren’t turned on enough, you will get 1 full week to work on that. To begin, underwear is forbidden for the entire week. You will edge 5 times per day for the first 3 days (15 total edges). On the fourth day you are not allowed to touch yourself. Then you will have 3 days in denial; you may however edge up to 5 times per day during your denial. After your week you should be nice and horny, so now you may play the game again. Hopefully this time you get your orgasm
Old 03-16-2017, 03:02 AM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Wow. That was such an awesome dare. Made it to the 3rd session but couldn't wait any longer to cum so did the 3rd session cum twist. Currently naked as required and guess I'm sleeping that way. Will probably use tomorrow to leave the house with undies on but will remove them in the office bathroom before I leave for the day and ride the train home without them �� Guess the following day is naked also ��

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 03-17-2017, 07:10 PM   #3
That_Guy_again

Now this is a great dare.

The first session was quite uneventful for me, the 4 minutes went rather quickly. The second session was were things pick up, I was able to get 3 pillows, so I was quite high up. Within a few minute of this dare, I get quite horny, I start to feel more sensitive, however I do not cum. The 3rd session only heightened this, I did not feel that I could get through it - however somehow I did. The final session seemed to the cumming session, however I am not a fan of using my non-dominant hand and this really put me off.

Therefore I should be doing twist 4, the bad news is I cannot fulfill that obligation. Therefore I am going to set up a spanking punishment thread.

Here

Last edited by That_Guy_again; 03-19-2017 at 03:22 PM.
That_Guy_again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 05:01 PM   #4
oddjobber
getDare Devil

this is a great dare and i do have to try it again.

i had time yesterday to give this a try. i must have been very horny because i only made it to the end of the first session. i think because i hadnt cum in a few days..and being in that exposed poistion with my head down amd ass ip was just amazing. now granted..i did make myself hard before getting into position...hopefully that was the correct interpretation. i figured once i was hard i was to start the dare? or am i supposed to start "cold"?

anyway..once i was hard i got on my kneed and leaned down forhead on the ground and right shoulder down. i used my left hand (non dominant hand) and just stroked. it said to let things just happen so i jist enjoyed myself..apparently a lot cz before the four minutes was up i was cumming.

so no underwear for me today...and guess im wearing panties to work tomorrow. lol

thanks for this guide sciencegal. look forward to my next attempt!
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to oddjobber for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk