Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-10-2009, 05:44 PM   #196
ScottAS2

Default My €0.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredaredare View Post
That last line threw Jamie over the edge. She broke down entirely.
Very Nineteen Eighty-Four. I'm enjoying this and look forwards to the continuation.

As to the drugs hoo-hah, if you don't like it, don't read it. Frankly, most of the stuff on this site could offend many people (indeed, some of it is potentially illegal (e.g. in Scotland: s.51 Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 and the proposed Criminal Justice and Licensing Bill which would make possession of material depicting "rape and other non-consensual penetrative sexual activity, whether violent or otherwise" a crime)). If we started removing anything with the potential to offend, we'd quickly end up with just the rules announcement left.

To be perfectly honest, this story has a particular element that I strongly disagree with in real life. This element, however, is also used in almost every other story on this site. Do you see me complaining? No. I just don't read them unless they have redeeming features (and this one excels in that regard).

There's no point mumping about wanting the stuff I dislike removed. As long as it isn't directly advocating certain actions in real life, I am content to turn the other cheek; just as many of us may abhor violence in real life while still enjoying an action movie, for removing the objectionable material would turn them into completely different stories. The most important difference of all is that they wouldn't be the story that the author wrote. It'd be some sort of Bowdlerised committee-produced pap.

In short, daredaredare, sorry for taking up inches with my rant in a topic that's supposed to be about your excellent story. Write the story you want to write. Ignore anyone who wants something else (unless they're paying ).
ScottAS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #197
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Okay, i reaaally think the drug thing has been blown out of proportion here. There's no reason to lecture people who arn't going to read that anyway. hell, im surprised i read it. Like any author, daredaredare im sure apreciates sugestions. And that's all people are giving him. Their suggesting that he doesn't use drugs anymore because they feel it ruins the storyline. It's not because they have some kind of personal vendetta against him for writing it, they just feel that the story could do without it. Now wether darex3 wants to follow them is up to him, and we can all respect that.

P.s : I'm not someone asking for the drugs to be removed, this is just my opinion.
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #198
Smile
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
Okay, i reaaally think the drug thing has been blown out of proportion here. There's no reason to lecture people who arn't going to read that anyway. hell, im surprised i read it. Like any author, daredaredare im sure apreciates sugestions. And that's all people are giving him. Their suggesting that he doesn't use drugs anymore because they feel it ruins the storyline. It's not because they have some kind of personal vendetta against him for writing it, they just feel that the story could do without it. Now wether darex3 wants to follow them is up to him, and we can all respect that.

P.s : I'm not someone asking for the drugs to be removed, this is just my opinion.

i agree. the drugs part was like 2 parts ago and from all the discussion's and arguments about it i doubt he could be bothered to put anymore in. i dont think its really good or bad, just nuteral to have them in.

Well, heres my advice to everyone. stop talking about this silly dispute over something that has been and gone now. (daredaredare, if you put them in again fair enough doesnt bother me, but please, save us all some breath (or typing) dont put them in again, i just cant be bothered to read all the posts about it)

oh and who ever put something along the lines of "its his story, let him write it" well done, i dont see why no-one else has seen it that way

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:57 PM   #199
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

Me, I don't care either way. Considering this is a FICTIONAL story. However, for the sake of me noting having to deal with all the bullshit that comes from people arguing and arguing over this, I say at the very beginning of stories, we should just let people know "Hey, this is gonna have drugs in the story, if you don't like it, don't read it!" That way people are warned, and can be bitchslapped/muted if they start trouble.

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 07:49 PM   #200
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Clarification.

As for my part, it's never been about the drugs; it's been about storyline aspects and character development. As Kirrik just said, this is fiction.

If you don't like a story, don't read it. It's part of your rights as a reader. If you do, keep reading. That's also a right you have.

That is all.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:05 PM   #201
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

And interesting has left the building

*thunderous aplause*
(Sorry, too tempting )
Old 01-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #202
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Hahahaha!....

Thank you! Thank you! God Bless America!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #203
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please i want to hear more
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:28 PM   #204
japanese moron

yeah dare you need to post the next part BEFORE this debate starts involving people screaming, throwing chairs, breaking down or threatening to leave!

So hush kiddies, if you don't like the content go and read a comic book
Old 01-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #205
daredaredare

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Hahahaha!....

Thank you! Thank you! God Bless America!
Haha you said something along the lines of thinking the content was too extreme. Trust me, it does not stay this way for long. This part is the WORST punishment John will receive. I'm sorta in the same boat as you for extreme punishments. I read some and they turn me off of the story instantly.

Which is why this is the first time I really went totally out there. The pain is all gone now, and the punishment will move into other realms. And after this, John will be damned if he ever disobeys again.

You don't need to stop reading unless you want, interesting.

But here is the next part for all you people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie smiled. Her work was done. She had gotten so worked up that she hadn't even realized that she needed to go to the bathroom.

"jamie, John, have a minute or two to talk things over without me. I need to piss, I'll be back soon though."

She walked away, leaving them in the same positions.

John looked jamie in the eyes, as she cried "you know I didn't mean any of that babe. I said pretty much the opposite of everything I thought about you"

The tears seemed to stop slightly as those words "I know, but still, hearing it hurt terribly."

"Thats what my master had in mind."

"I guess we can't fuck anymore..."

"Not unless its ordered."

Jamie chuckled "I can't wait for that."

With that, they kept eye contact. the crying had stopped. She was feeling a bit better, but still miserable. For a few moments, they just said nothing.

"Jamie, I..." John began to confess the feelings he had for her, but then he heard Marie coming down the stairs. He shut up real fast.

"I hope you two had a very nice talk!" Marie laughed, and unhandcuffed them. She took a bottle outta the bag and opened it up. "take two of these each. It'll pretty much numb all the pain."

They did exactly as ordered.

"Now, the punishment isn't quite done, but its not so severe. Go up to your room, theres outfits I just laid out for you to wear. Each of you put those and only those on. We are gonna go for a walk. Jamie, I also texted your master, and she said that I should keep you for tonight. I trust I can take my eyes off of you while you put on your outfits."

Jamie and John went upstairs, and like their master said, two outfits were laid out. A miniskirt, bra, and tshirt that said "Single" were laid out on the bed all ready for her. No panties, but that was probably the point of the miniskirt, she figured. John got an outfit that was just a black tshirt and jeans, as well as plain socks. No boxers either. At the foot of the bed were John's shoes and flip-flops for jamie. This was strange, she was giving them normal outfits. John wasn't even used to normal clothes anymore. They put them on fast and went downstairs.

"OK, now that you are ready for your walk, lets go. No leash or anything necessary."

They walked out the front door and walked down a few roads. The wind was picking up alot, so Jamie had to fight to keep her skirt down. John took a peek whenever it went up, feeling very guilty each time but not being able to help himself.

Soon, they ended up at a woods he didn't recognize.

"well you two, this is where you'll carry out the rest of your punishment. When we get further in, its going to be a game. I'm going to ask questions. whomever gives the worst answer has to do a little dare of mine. It'll be simple stuff at first, but it'll build up if you keep losing."

This didn't sound like a punishment, this actually sounded like fun to John.

Too bad he was afraid to be in public places. He knew the woods wasn't too public but... shit. Marie knew he didn't like public too much. She was going to capitalize on it.

Last edited by daredaredare; 01-12-2009 at 01:05 PM.
daredaredare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #206
ps118jlg1

you said this:;
Marie, I also texted your master

i think you meant jamie
ps118jlg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #207
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Ahhh, just what i've been waiting for Public humiliation, my favorite. Write write write ! xD
Old 01-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #208
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps118jlg1 View Post
you said this:;
Marie, I also texted your master

i think you meant jamie

Haha, that tends to happen
Old 01-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #209
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

I'm looking forward to the woods.....

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:01 PM   #210
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

As am I!

Go on, go on, go on, and quickly.

Advertisements
Kink Talk