Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2023, 10:14 AM   #181
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

I did 6 more edges with mixed results, all with the vibrating plug inside me on my favourite speed.

• Couldn't ride the first one at all.
  • Added pussy fucking for the second one, managed 3 seconds.
  • Repeated the same for the third one, 2 seconds. Whaaat?
  • Went for rubbing my nipples right after edging on the next one, was able to ride for 5 seconds. Hmmm.
  • Repeated this again, 3 seconds.
  • Went back to fucking my pussy for next one, 4 seconds.

Total so far: 56 seconds

A little frustrated by the randomness, was hoping to find one successful method and stick with it!

Silver lining is that there have been no ruins so far. Really really want to cum though, it's suddenly hitting me hard how much I'm missing that sweet satisfying release!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode

Last edited by MillyEm; 06-30-2023 at 10:16 AM.
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 10:37 AM   #182
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
I did 6 more edges with mixed results, all with the vibrating plug inside me on my favourite speed.

• Couldn't ride the first one at all.
  • Added pussy fucking for the second one, managed 3 seconds.
  • Repeated the same for the third one, 2 seconds. Whaaat?
  • Went for rubbing my nipples right after edging on the next one, was able to ride for 5 seconds. Hmmm.
  • Repeated this again, 3 seconds.
  • Went back to fucking my pussy for next one, 4 seconds.

Total so far: 56 seconds

A little frustrated by the randomness, was hoping to find one successful method and stick with it!

Silver lining is that there have been no ruins so far. Really really want to cum though, it's suddenly hitting me hard how much I'm missing that sweet satisfying release!
Well, it was worth a try. But frustrating oyu a little isn't bad either.
Old 06-30-2023, 11:04 AM   #183
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
You know, that turns me on more than it should!

And you are getting there with the holds! Little by little ticking up the clock.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 01:55 AM   #184
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

A quick update, had a busy weekend but still edged 12 times and managed a cumulative 41 seconds of riding the edge. Still struggling to ride for more than 3-4 seconds at a time, was hoping to improve on that!

No ruins though, which makes me super proud!

Really, really, really craving an orgasm!

Total seconds of edge riding: 97
Denied until: 4th July (included)

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 07-03-2023, 02:00 AM   #185
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Nearly there! And even without ruins! Aaalmost to that orgasm again as well, it's going to feel great after so much denial and teasing.

Little task if you are up to it, when you edge today, blindfold yourself and gag yourself with your panties to stiffle your moans. Less to pay attention to except riding the wonderful edge.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 07-03-2023, 04:15 AM   #186
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Nearly there! And even without ruins! Aaalmost to that orgasm again as well, it's going to feel great after so much denial and teasing.

Little task if you are up to it, when you edge today, blindfold yourself and gag yourself with your panties to stiffle your moans. Less to pay attention to except riding the wonderful edge.
You know what? This worked! I used the vibrating plug in my ass, gagged myself with my panties (humiliating!), blindfolded myself, rubbed my clit until I edged (everything felt more intense), then immediately switched to rubbing my nipples. And I stayed on the edge for 11 seconds! And the only reason I had to stop was becasue I though I'd cum! Wtf??

Total edge riding time: 108 seconds

Would it be asking too much to be allowed to cum today if I manage to get to 150 seconds??

My dirtycode
Old 07-03-2023, 07:16 AM   #187
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
You know what? This worked! I used the vibrating plug in my ass, gagged myself with my panties (humiliating!), blindfolded myself, rubbed my clit until I edged (everything felt more intense), then immediately switched to rubbing my nipples. And I stayed on the edge for 11 seconds! And the only reason I had to stop was becasue I though I'd cum! Wtf??

Would it be asking too much to be allowed to cum today if I manage to get to 150 seconds??
Not to be mean but you are sooo close anyways. it would be a shame to "give up" now. Just keep it going for a tiny bit longer and enjoy an amazing orgasm.

On a related note, if you are denied until (including) the 4th I don't see any issue in cumming in the night after midnight as soon as the day changes.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:55 AM   #188
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:

Sounds like you need to keep repeating that Well done for staying so long on the edge too! Getting to 150 in no time with 11 seconds per edge.

I do agree with herp, better to stay denied for the full period, and know you have an orgasm waiting for you at the last day.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 07-04-2023, 09:44 AM   #189
redcamel
getDare Addict

I agree too, you'll be proud not to have given up

And I'm also happy that rubbing nipples mixed with bluedieblub's good advice to gag and blindfold is giving good results.

Are you still of the idea to go on in July with the exercise I suggested?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 12:35 AM   #190
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the late update, but here's how things panned out.

I edged a couple more times on the 3rd which took my seconds count to 137. Three more edges on the morning of the 4th took me well past 150. I was more than a little surprised by how much I was enjoying myself! Guess the edges were made sweeter by the knowledge that the orgasm was near!

The rest of the day, while busy, was spent in anticipation of the orgasm. Shortly after midnight, I lay naked on the bed slowly rubbing my clit, pondering over how I should cum. In the end I decided to keep it simple and kept going, gently rubbing my clit and playing with my boobs, enjoying the slow build up right until I edged, then increased the pace ever so slightly to take me over. Oh, what an orgasm it was! I used no toys, did nothing kinky, but it was one of the strongest I've ever had! I couldn't control my cries and I wouldn't be surprised if my flatmates heard me. In fact, I'd be far more surprised if they didn't! I was beyond caring though!

Of course, I didn't stop at just one orgasm. I came two more times, both of them almost equally strong, one orgasm not nearly enough to release all the frustration of one month of denial and edging!

It was a great end to a super fun JuNo, and the fantastic orgasms at the end made it all worth it! Thanks for all the fun tasks, don't think I'd have enjoyed it nearly as much otherwise!

My dirtycode
The following 2 users say Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 07-09-2023, 01:46 AM   #191
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Sorry for the late update, but here's how things panned out.

I edged a couple more times on the 3rd which took my seconds count to 137. Three more edges on the morning of the 4th took me well past 150. I was more than a little surprised by how much I was enjoying myself! Guess the edges were made sweeter by the knowledge that the orgasm was near!

The rest of the day, while busy, was spent in anticipation of the orgasm. Shortly after midnight, I lay naked on the bed slowly rubbing my clit, pondering over how I should cum. In the end I decided to keep it simple and kept going, gently rubbing my clit and playing with my boobs, enjoying the slow build up right until I edged, then increased the pace ever so slightly to take me over. Oh, what an orgasm it was! I used no toys, did nothing kinky, but it was one of the strongest I've ever had! I couldn't control my cries and I wouldn't be surprised if my flatmates heard me. In fact, I'd be far more surprised if they didn't! I was beyond caring though!

Of course, I didn't stop at just one orgasm. I came two more times, both of them almost equally strong, one orgasm not nearly enough to release all the frustration of one month of denial and edging!

It was a great end to a super fun JuNo, and the fantastic orgasms at the end made it all worth it! Thanks for all the fun tasks, don't think I'd have enjoyed it nearly as much otherwise!
Thank you for the great last update. You are welcoem and it was fun indeed! You did great!

Advertisements
Kink Talk