Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2023, 09:06 AM   #1
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment

The Apartment

*Disclaimer*

This is part one of a trilogy of stories.

Whilst I will not tie myself to a particular release schedule, I am hoping to upload a new chapter at least once per week.

The stories are a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The purpose of this literature is for entertainment only. It is not in any way a representation of how kink activity should be facilitated or administered.

Please be aware, the stories contain references and include material relating to; blackmail, kidnap, torture, non-consensual sexual actions, psychological abuse and manipulation as well other illegal and morally questionable activities.

If you are likely to be effected by any of these subject areas, please do not read.

Thank you,

DeepInnerFreak.

Loves, Likes & Limits

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 04-30-2023 at 09:38 AM.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk