Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-24-2011, 06:50 PM   #76
daremaster 1
getDare God

what is going to happen i am exited
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:40 PM   #77
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupposedArt View Post
You can't leave me like this. This is quite possibly the best piece of erotica I have ever read. It isn't the hardest or the nastiness but it has a general quality I like about it. I hate to pressure you but please keep going... soon! I know you post frequently, but for the love of all that is good please write more.
Wow thanks, I love hearing comments like that. Glad everyone is still enjoying it! As far as it not being the hardest or nastiest, well it's only just getting started. Everything I warned about in the first post is definitely going to happen. ;)

I actually have quite a lot more already written, I'm just trying to pace my updates so I don't run out any time soon. Thanks for being so patient!

And with that...

It was, however, much worse than Erin could possibly have envisioned: much worse than her previous vaginal rape by three strangers, much worse than deep-throating Jason’s colossal penis, much worse than taking the gallon-sized enema, much worse than anything she could ever remember experiencing in her life.

Chris had inserted his large, fully stiffened cock abruptly into her anus; though she was lubricated fully, he still penetrated slowly, for her cavity was so tight. Erin had always thought it unnatural to have butt sex (as her friends normally called it), and now she had confirmed her belief: the walls of her anal canal were forced to over-stretch considerably, and she belted out a high-pitched, deafening scream once Chris was halfway in.

Salty tears poured down Erin’s face as Chris pushed deeper, further dilating her already strained anus, and she bit into the carpet to try and shift some of the pain away. Her ass muscles tensed up around Chris’s penis once he had buried it completely, and she let out another thundering scream when he began to tug backward, at first lugging her body with him. Erin could feel her anal walls tearing as Chris jerked his cock out nearly all the way, then rammed it back in even deeper than before, its hairs scratching roughly at the sides of Erin’s cavity.

Erin screamed again and again, and Chris started to fuck her steadily; she watched in horror between her widespread legs as blood dripped off his penis onto the floor with each removal. The blood eventually began to dissipate, though Erin’s shouts did not; Chris’s vehement fucking hurt as badly as ever, rocking her body in every direction so that her nipples dragged painfully across the scratchy carpet—she was in too much burning agony to feel any sort of pleasure.

Chris steadily increased his speed; soon Erin’s entire body began to turn numb from the loss of blood and severe pain elicited by this brutal anal rape. He slapped her ass cheeks, sending waves of ripples through them as they bounced to and fro, but the stinging only barely reached Erin; she was overtaken by her own agony and ceased to sense anything else.

Only when Chris reached down and started fingering her juicy vulva did Erin regain feeling, and vast streams of her cold tears splashed into puddles onto the carpet through her tortured moans as she helplessly, unwillingly accepted this violation of her purity.

After what seemed like an eternity, Chris’s ardent thrusting came to a halt. He removed his still slightly bloody penis with a giant squelch, and Erin let out a wounded gasp just as he wiped his cock off in the slit of her ass, right between her cheeks.

Erin’s gaping, torn asshole, now well over an inch in diameter, contracted slowly as her rapist hurriedly got to his feet and began jacking himself off furiously, his cock a few inches above her rear. Erin waited in suspense, still wincing from the painful experience and wondering if he would ejaculate, when he did just that: she struggled in her shackles as she felt warm semen spray about five times all over her ass and lower back, accenting its cute dimples.

Chris’s hairy scrotum softened and his dick went limp, and he shuffled out of the way, leaving Erin how she was. To her immediate displeasure, Mark took a big dollop of lube in his fingers and moved to take his pal’s place, waving his eager cock in the air behind his victim, and expertly spread it around her tender brown hole.

“No! Please don’t fuck me again; please, please; I’ll do anything!”

“Bullshit,” yelled Jason. He slapped her face with his monstrous penis, its tip connecting authoritatively with her nose. “You would not do anything, at least not willingly.” He crossed his arms and grinned, holding his cock over Erin’s face. “Soon though, you’ll be doing things you never even dreamed you’d do, but I get the feeling you still won’t be willing in the least,” he finished with a sly smile and poked his dick back at his captor’s mouth. Erin sighed to herself, admitting defeat for now, and wrapped her lips around that which had just abused her, taking it deep into her throat.

At this, Mark mounted her, plunging his cock in entirely, but gently. He wasn’t as big as Chris, so it didn’t hurt as badly, but Erin still shouted in pain upon his entry, for her ass certainly wasn’t anywhere near as loose as her pussy, which Chris was now lapping at eagerly.

Chris had slid beneath Erin so that she had to rest her chin uncomfortably upon his mess of long, curly brown pubic hair. It engulfed the lower half of her face, invading her nostrils, and had a peculiar stench, a bit like mildew. As she was still deep-throating Jason’s massive cock, she could only breathe through her nose and was therefore forced to inhale Chris’s strangely foul body odors.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #78
daremaster 1
getDare God

love just love it
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:27 PM   #79
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

that was brutal! i cant imagine things getting worse than that! im sure you will shock me.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:35 AM   #80
zac
getDare Sweetheart

lovely :P xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:38 PM   #81
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 10

The whole situation made Erin appreciate the joy of shaving private parts—she got to wondering whether Isabel, Emily, or any of her guy friends shaved theirs. Almost certainly Isabel did, as she had sex all the time, and Erin figured most guys liked bald pussies.

On the other hand, she doubted Emily shaved, as she surely wouldn’t care what guys thought: Emily knew she could give sensational sex no matter what and wasn’t concerned with how she looked while doing it. Erin didn’t know if any of her other friends trimmed themselves or shaved, but before she could consider it more, Chris brought her back to reality.

He was now suckling her sopping-wet clitoris, which was puffing up to fill his tightened lips. Just then, Jason pulled his still-erect cock from her mouth and Erin moaned, as Chris’s tonguing felt relatively pleasurable to her when compared to Mark’s rough anal fucking. Mark’s penis, tickling her inner organs, was tearing her anal canal even further, as his smooth shaft was thicker than Chris’s hairier one.

Erin moved to give Chris a blow job to keep her mind off the pain, and Jason pushed her head down further onto Chris’s cock and he briskly stroked his own. After a few moments, Jason grunted deeply and erupted several times onto Erin’s shiny dark hair, adding streaks of white contrast, but she barely noticed, too immersed in vicious throat-fucking, her semen-matted hair whipping through the air.

Jason backed away from her and sat down on the floor, his dick going limp. Continuing his harsh thrusting, Mark smeared Chris’s watery cum around Erin’s smooth ass cheeks, covering every square inch of them in a thin layer of vaguely milk-colored fluid.

“It looks like a fucking donut,” Mark exclaimed proudly, and indeed it did: Erin’s ass was tanned to a nice shade of brown, and the semen blanketing it quite resembled a sugary glaze. He laughed and smacked his creation repeatedly, sending Erin’s ass jiggling around even more while she winced at each callous blow.

Finally, after its owner wiped his hands clean on Erin’s pleasingly-molded hips, Mark’s seven-inch penis gave a massive throb inside its cavern. Mark grabbed ahold of Erin’s waist to penetrate her as deeply as possible, and instantly his sticky semen spurted into her anal passageway, filling her narrow canals quickly with rushing, hot sperm.

This sensation was far, far less bearable than taking even the huge amounts of cum into her vagina that she had earlier, as this was Erin’s first time and her anus was definitely not designed to be filled with such thick, gluey liquid. Mark jerked his penis out quickly, and Erin’s asshole closed with speed, sealing in his juice. Erin groaned from discomfort and ceased her blow job; she felt sick to her stomach, which felt like it contained all the semen rather than her anus.

“Don’t you dare let any of that seep out,” Mark warned. “You should be good at that by now.”

Erin said nothing. She hung there for a second, using Chris’s sublime clitoris-licking to quell the aching stiffness in her ass. But it was apparent that her assailants were not yet finished when Chris ceased his stimulation and slid out from under her. All three men began to unchain and unshackle their victim.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #82
Silvercola

Very good and more detail is nice to and longer
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:25 PM   #83
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

So well written great job. Keep it up
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #84
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 11

“What are you going to do to me now?” Erin asked heavily, her ass still refusing to release the semen within. Her innards burned like hell, and a few more drops of blood rolled off her reddened ass crack as she sat up, nervously awaiting the guys’ next action, aching from the fiery friction caused by Chris’s and Mark’s huge cocks.

Mark threw his arms around Erin’s waist and lifted her into the air. She yelped in a mixture of surprise and fright and watched, lashing out as him, as Jason lay down on the floor with his cock aimed straight as an arrow toward the ceiling.

“I want you to sit on my dick and fuck me for a change,” Jason said. It was not a request, but an order, and when Mark set Erin down, she fearfully walked over to him without saying a word, faced his outspread feet, and straddled his waist.

“That’s right, slut. Get on my dick and fuck me.”

Shaking, Erin put one hand on Jason’s hip bone and crouched, sliding Jason’s erect penis into her vagina.

“What in the fucking hell are you doing?!” Jason screamed, then delivered a hard smack to Erin’s back, sending her tumbling off his cock and onto the floor. “I already fucked your filthy whore pussy, you stupid cunt. Now sit back down on my dick before I hurt you some more—and use your ass this time!”

Erin’s ass was still sore and burning from Mark’s tempestuous fucking, but she knew she had to do what Jason said. Slowly, she forced herself to her knees and shuffled over Jason once more, straddling his hips. After a few moments’ hesitation, she slowly but steadily lowered herself. Jason had not bothered with lube, and Erin grimaced anxiously when she felt the firm head of his penis press against her raw asshole. At the touch, however, she lost all strength in her trembling legs and collapsed, sliding down the entire length of his shaft in one clumsy motion.

“Oww, fuck!” Erin whimpered as Jason’s mighty cock skewered her insides, pressing much further than either Chris or Mark, who were watching hungrily. Jason was undoubtedly more than two inches longer than Chris, whose furry dick seemed about an inch longer than Mark’s seven-inch beast. Erin’s throat erupted in traumatic anguish as Jason’s ten inches hardened further, settling into her anal cavity.

“I said to fuck me, you dumb slut, now do it!” He smacked the back of her head hard, and Erin got moving with a jolt. She gingerly raised up on her wobbly legs, sighing in relief as Jason’s dick nearly left her ass, but then plunged back onto it, her ass slapping his huge, sweaty scrotum.

“Mmmm, that’s right sweetheart; keep going.” Jason had obviously been waiting for this moment all night as his moaning and grunting grew louder and more passionate as Erin fucked him steadily faster, tears splashing down her face and onto her breasts and Jason’s legs. Unlike the man beneath her, Erin felt nothing but agony; however, as she sped up, the pain lessened considerably, especially when Jason reached around to massage her hefty, round tits. Erin sighed from this tiniest bit of pleasure, the first she had experienced in what felt like hours.

“Oh, you like when I play with your tits, do you?” Jason sneered, then roughly pinched Erin’s nipples.

“No … fuck you! It just takes my mind off you tearing up my asshole!”

“Hey now, you’re the one fucking me,” Jason commented slyly, “but since you like me squeezing your tits so much, I’ll keep doing it—as long as you fuck me harder.”

Erin decided to comply, for a wave of pleasure jolted through her each time Jason pinched her nipples. Though she was utterly disgusted by the act, her body couldn’t lie. She began to fuck her well-hung captor harder, resting her hand on his chest for support as she bounced vigourously up and down, his throbbing cock searing through her torn anus repeatedly. After a little while, she leaned forward a bit and used her other hand to cup his wrinkled sac, rubbing his tender, sensitive testicles between her fingers.

For a brief moment, Erin considered crushing Jason’s balls right then and there so he could never violate another woman with his semen again. But she knew the men would most likely kill her if she attempted any such thing and so continued pleasuring Jason gently, hoping to appear more willing. Jason reached up and pulled on Erin’s cum-streaked hair, a bit like a leash, and his prisoner continued to bounce on his pulsating shaft, savagely gratifying him in two ways, for what seemed like minutes.

Last edited by skjelner; 04-30-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:30 PM   #85
Silvercola

Write. More asap
Old 04-29-2011, 11:45 PM   #86
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Aw man! My phone broke and couldn't get on here for a few days! I was dying to read your updates. Of course they were brutally awesome.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:05 AM   #87
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 12

Suddenly, Jason stopped squeezing Erin’s nipples and took control. He grabbed her arms and began thrusting upward and forward so that the tip of his penis rubbed roughly against the wall separating Erin’s uterus and anus.

Intense pain mixed with this onset of pleasure, and before long, Erin began to ejaculate uncontrollably, her brownish-pink vagina wildly leaking liquids all over Jason’s balls and thighs. She couldn’t resist using one hand to satisfy herself, first rubbing her clit ferociously, then using two, and then three fingers to fuck her concupiscently greedy vagina. Mark took immediate notice, and before Erin could get very far with her own cunt, he pushed her back onto Jason, who held her on top of him, flicking her nipples lightly.

“Oooooohh!” Erin’s eyes glazed over, and she moaned loudly into the air as Jason began to fuck her even harder, her shimmering brown hair splayed out onto the floor behind their heads while he pumped her ass swiftly.

Mark began lapping at Erin’s vulva, pausing every once in a while to suck a mouthful of her juicy cum and spit it all over her stomach, breasts, and face. Erin’s mind had, at least for now, surrendered to the overpowering will of her pristine body, which wanted nothing more than to be fucked by Jason, to feel his semen, to taste her own sweet cum on her lips.

Mark continued sucking her soaking pussy for only a few moments, then, and without warning, got to his knees and deftly slid his penis into her moist, aching slit. For a moment Erin’s eyes flashed with fear at her first double penetration, but once Mark began pumping, they glazed over again, as her body took over once more, enjoying the sensation as much as possible.

Jason and Mark alternated thrusts, pounding repeatedly into her ass and uterus, filling her completely with their rock-hard shafts. From this new position, Erin’s vaginal walls were stretched further, but the sensation was not unpleasant. Her body seemed to demand more as she gyrated her hips, grinding into the two cocks that pulverised her so.

“Mmmmm, ohhhh, fuuuck!” Erin lecherously moaned. In the back of her mind she knew she hated this disgusting, vile rape, but it was as if another, subconscious part of her was now in control. “Fuuuck both my holes!” she unwillingly demanded hungrily of the three handsome rapists.

Chris, eager to get some action after having watched for so long, circled around to Erin’s head and got to his knees above Jason. Without being asked, Erin leaned her head back, almost upside-down, and gobbled his hairy cock down her gullet. Chris wasted no time in fucking her throat. As it was stretched tightly from the way Erin’s neck was tilted, it felt even better for Chris than before, and he uttered a throaty moan that reverberated through the concrete-walled room.

From this position Erin also found that she was able to take Chris’s entire penis down her throat, which, rather than scratching, burned sensationally against her esophagus. Her upper body shook with delight when she discovered that she could contract her strong throat muscles around the entire shaft of Chris’s thick cock, causing him to holler out again in pleasure.

For several moments Erin continued: moaning around Chris’s shaft as Jason and Mark ravaged her orifices. After what seemed like an eternity, Mark grasped Erin’s hip bones, his hands near the blood wiped across her pubic area, while Jason took hold of her slippery thighs, and together they pummeled her three more times in unison.

Erin screamed in ecstasy, bursting into the first true orgasm of her life as her vagina squirted a wide jet of warm ejaculate across the room, flaring out from a spot above where Mark’s penis was lodged. She screamed repeatedly and convulsed uncontrollably, bucking about on top of Jason’s giant-sized cock, and suddenly, her entire body seized up; all her muscles clenched tightly and did not release.

At that moment, all three men erupted inside her: Chris shot a thick stream of watery semen directly into her throat, bypassing her mouth completely. She could not taste it, but instead felt it slide quickly down the walls of her esophagus and into her stomach; she was pleased by the sensation.

At the same time, a surge of cum deluged her significantly looser but no less pristine vagina. Erin screamed again, her tubes filling to the point of almost bursting with Mark’s rushing sperm. It was more than he had yet produced, and she was thunderstruck at the copious amounts that managed to top her off.

Jason, meanwhile, let loose the largest eruption Erin had been on the receiving end of that night, more than even Mark. It was as if a floodgate had ruptured: her ass seemed to inhale his gushing semen ravenously. Burning hot, sticky rivers of thick cum seared through the tiniest of crevices within Erin’s anus, not to mention the very much widened anal cavity itself, for well over thirty seconds. Her body gave another giant quake, and a few final waves of pleasure washed over Erin, who lay on top of Jason’s hard nakedness, her body entirely satisfied.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:21 PM   #88
zac
getDare Sweetheart

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :O x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #89
Instinct

AMAZING post.
perhaps this is more of a planned corruption that her friends set up o:

Likes,
pain, nipple/clit/pussy torture, feeling 'full', rough sex.
Will do just a little bit,
anal, ice.
Uninterested,
spanking, edging, tying myself up, non-genital pain.
Limits,
scat, public, getting caught, food, messy/complicated, photos.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:38 PM   #90
Silvercola

It really is getting better each post

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports