Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Default Truth for those with a slave fantasy

I thought this might make an interesting truth - hope it's in the right place (I spent a while debating)

For those of you who have this fantasy (whether you have taken it any further, or not) or have thought of it generally.

Imagine yourself in the market square of a hot country. You have been taken from your home, stripped, steel collar and manacles put on you. The only thing you have covering you is a thin sheet you are grasping to you for dear life. You are about to be sold.

There are a few people ahead of you to be sold. First a girl:

"Large titted girl for domestic service. 38E/30/36. All holes unused, reacts well to the whip to keep her in line $200"

Next a boy
"Pathetic specimen of a boy. Might do well as a eunch or ladies maid. Tall and skinny. Who'll give me $2?"

Finally, the girl in front of you:
"Almost titless girl 24A-18-22. Well-used and clearly knowledgeable. Already obedient, seldom needs discipline. $150"

Next, it's your turn. What does he say?
Old 02-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #2
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Location: That place where that thing happens next to that other place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAndEvil View Post
First a girl:

"Large titted girl for domestic service. 38E/30/36. All holes unused, reacts well to the whip to keep her in line $200"

Next a boy
"Pathetic specimen of a boy. Might do well as a eunch or ladies maid. Tall and skinny. Who'll give me $2?"

Finally, the girl in front of you:
"Almost titless girl 24A-18-22. Well-used and clearly knowledgeable. Already obedient, seldom needs discipline. $150"
"Another girl for you but this one has awkward tits 36C/A when reading from left to right, can be fun to play with, but interesting to look at. 34-40. An obedient virgin." Anyone care to price me?
meeacaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
NobodyKnows

"1 large, useless, small cocked 20 year old. 270 pounds, 3 inch erect cock. Good for degrading and testing out your newest cock and ball torture techniques."

Any prices?

NobodyKnows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
PolishBoyfriend

"A man aged 25, good at languages, a little bit overweight. Loves to lick you untill an orgasm, great slave for a nice lady and her friends for a tea party! Selling for 100$!"
PolishBoyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #5
MissUnderstood

Another almost titless girl 32 A shy, and very obedient... Willing to do things with both genders. all holes have not been used.

I like: Roleplay, Wax play

I dont like: Too much pain, too messy,

Will not do: anything to damage me, too public or with friends/family, scat

I don't own any toys.
No Pics.
MissUnderstood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:57 AM   #6
womble

Older submissive male, Knowledgeable in matters of sexual satisfaction. Has great imagination. Will have to be controlled with a firm hand as can sometimes be rebellious. Frequent masturbater and lover of all women.
Special offer this week only £100, comes with a free whip.

Disclaimer: The displayed facts about this slave can not be guaranteed as his past history can not be verified.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
Ezzathon

Athletic 18 year old. 10 inch penis, nicely trimmed pubic hairs and a vibrant personality. Priceless.
Ezzathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #8
Wasn't_Me

" A small breasted girl, size 36 B. Stupid and disobedient, will need plenty of training. Single hole used, once, other are unused. Loves to suck cock, will willingly work with a male or female. Inexperienced and annoyingly feisty, gag is not included. Valued at $.99."

Completely and fully owned

Master has had me start a blog
http://trainingofanaughtypup.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Wasn't_Me; 06-08-2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Because Master doesnt like me being a smart ass :(
Wasn't_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:36 AM   #9
oxoguy

"Recently broken man who gratefully receives all punishment. Looks good on all fours and moans like a whore when required. Nothing is too much for his butt.

Worthless. Comes free with your choice of female slave"
oxoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:33 AM   #10
LittleMissy
getDare Sweetheart

"And now for today's special: Barely legal eighteen year old virgin slut, bra size 36C. Anal hole completely unused an intact, pussy as tight as the day she was born with it! Girl's got a fiery tongue on 'er, but is a real whore willing to do anything. A little attitude adjustment and heavy bondage and she'll make your day. Bring her to your friends and she'll make a great party slave.
As a package deal, highest bidder gets a free chastity belt, sure to keep this girl in horny, submissive agony for longer periods for your dominating pleasure.

Please allow one hour for distribution as this slut owes me a blowjob. Let's start the bidding at $150!"

Likes: Degradation, Tease/Denial, Watersports, Forced Orgasms, Bondage, Tit Torture
Dislikes: Anal, Ice
Limits: Consumption of Bodily Fluids, Scat, Public, Friends/Family, Illegal, Icyhot/Toothpaste, Severe Pain, Cam/Pics

Everything else is a case-by-case deal.

I don't want to be your Mistress.
LittleMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:44 AM   #11
bi-guy

"21 year old male, perverted but still semi-innocent. Unused as of yet and obedient. Any one willing to give $20?"
bi-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:37 AM   #12
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Ninteen year old slutty male, overweight but cute, obedient and hardworking, very experienced at pleasuring both genders but responds better towards males. Slightly stretched but virgin hole. Prone to bouts of uncharacteristic dominance and requires infrequent putting in his place. Average cock, perfect for technique and device experimentation, breeding, or use as a pleasure slave, very desireable attitude, bids starting at $500

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #13
DirtyLittleSlut

This little slut is nice and tight, ready to be fucked in both her holes til she crys. Use her in any way you want, tie her up in a wedgie and spank her bottom and she will pretty much do anything you want. She loves being made to feel like the dirty whore that she is, start the bidding at 500?

20/ F/ England
DirtyLittleSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:54 PM   #14
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Pretty much the second person describez me well

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:49 AM   #15
Obedient_Calf
Account Banned

"Male Slave in late 20's. He's quiet & no trouble at all as he seems to have fainted in the heat of the sun, quick sale needed before heat stroke kicks in, buyer must collect".
Obedient_Calf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk