Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-08-2010, 03:46 AM   #1
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Mr.RainbowBanana
Rainbow Call my bluff game with a twist

The dice game known as "Call my bluff" or as populated in Pirates Of The Caribbean "Pirates dice", if you dont know the rules here is an overview:

Each player starts with 5 dice under their cup. The first player chooses a dice face (1-6) and makes a bid on how many of these he/she thinks are on the table under all the cups. The next next player then either bids on the same face but a higher amount, a higher amount of a different face, or if they suspect the previous player is lying they call "Liar"

The bidding continues player after player until "Liar" is called, at which point the cups are raised and the amount of dice in the last bid are tallied. If less dice are showing the face of the bid the player that called liar is correct and the bidder loses a dice. If more dice are showing the face of the bid then the player that called liar is wrong and loses a dice. Lose all your dice and you are out of the game. Play continues until onle one player remains, he/she is then the winner.

So, play the game with someone, however this being getdare there is a twist. Lose a dice and lose an item of clothing, make sure you're wearing 5 peices of clothing to correspond with how many dice you are using. Once you have lost all your dice and now completely naked, you are the winners slave for however long you may wish to clarify with them before play.

Have fun

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
-Anything not mentioned, I wont do.
Mr.RainbowBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
dragonator
getDare Devil

good dare, widh i had someone to do it with

btw, the game is also known as Liar's Dice

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk