Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-26-2016, 05:36 AM   #1
footman590

Default Vibrator Time Trials!

So this can be for females or males. So long as they have a vibrator they can use.

The goal of this dare/game is to see how long it'll take you to achieve orgasm. This is recommended to be done at home. If you want to be more daring, leave your door unlocked or even open. Curtains leave them open or close also depends on you.

You'll need:
-vibrator (preferably low to medium strength)
-stop watch of sorts
-Random number generator (https://www.random.org/)
-dice(or just use the random number generator again)
-loaded up erotic content of your choice
-any other toys or etc that will not cause you to orgasm by itself.

Game is as follows:

You start fully clothed and you must use your vibrator for 1min. After that, you must stop for 1min and roll the dice to determine what you must do in that time.

1-play with your breasts(female) or balls(male)

2-use the number generator and get a number between 1-15. Do this many jumping jacks

3-Put on nipple clamps, anal plug, dildo, or whatever you have/want. if you do not have any or if you want to instead, do the yoga pose downward dog(https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=d...w=1920&bih=973)

4-without touching yourself, watch/read the pre-loaded erotic content.

5-Roll the dice again. Take that number and multiply is by 5 and add that time to the 1min you can have your vibrator on for the next round only.

6-Take off any piece of clothing you have any leave it off for the duration of the game.

If you want to add another layer, the vibrator can never go underneath any piece of clothing you have. also, the clothing removal order must be all upper body then lower body.

See how long and how crazy you'll get being edged and share with us the time and experience. Hopefully I can think of more gamish kinda dares.

Happy playing! Also please if anyone does this, do share the experience here!

PS: if any female is interested, i've got another type of dare similar to this one but more public.PM if you want to know about it.

Last edited by footman590; 05-26-2016 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Forgot to say...
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:17 PM   #2

I love this I'm going to try it now
Kik me: controlallofme
11271 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk