Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2022, 01:14 AM   #31
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hottest dare so far 🔥 So close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Humiliation and Mild Exposure

Set up delayed email /text for 15 minute going to your ex.
It should have something like"choose me / take me back" with a few explicit photos of you attached. (I'm sure he already has some so it shouldn't matter he has a few more)

Start edging you need to get 10 edges before checking your phone and stopping the message.

To add a public element to the above dare! Extend it to an hour and make each edge be in a new location around your uni, but you must be naked while edging.

Cum early and you must send it yourself as a punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
This is going to be so humiliating! And im terribly excited for it!

I think I'll do it privately first, 15 mins one. If I succeed and don't make a fool of myself then I'll amp it up and do it once again in public with one hour.
Firstly thankyou for this dare, it was the hottest one so far on this thread!

It's past midnight now. I'm in my bed and I'm writing the report to this task that I completed this evening.

I only did the private part first.

I was in my dorm at around 5 pm, alone. And I knew my roommate was going to be late so I thought of completing this.

I stripped completely naked and took a few pictures. I put a timed email with 15 mins and attached 3 nude pictures of mine with the subject, take me back. Just the thought of having to send this was making me shiver.

I started the timer and started to finger my extremely wet pussy. This thread had already been keeping me constantly turned on and the thought of these pictures reaching him was beyond humiliating since I had very strongly declared to him that I was done with him.

The first 3 edges took a lot of time and I started to panic. But by the 4th edge, I was so beyond aroused that I was panting and moaning and very close to losing control. The thought of not being allowed to cum was making my pussy clench around my fingers.

Towards the last few edges, it was getting so difficult to stop and not cum because I absolutely didn't have time to cool down and I had to go back to back to finish the edges. I had to spank my tits and pinch my nipples hard with my left hand so that the pain would take my mind off the edge.

I started my last edge with under only 50 secs to go and I kept spanking my inner thighs and tits so that I would not lose control. When I reached the edge, I pulled my hands away and it took all of my self control to not fuck myself to an intense orgasm. I could feel my juices all over my thighs and my pussy clenching but I quickly deleted the email and ran into the bathroom to take a cold shower to calm down.

Hands down one of the hottest dares and I made it really close. A little more time and it would have been the most embarrassing email ever.

I will do the public version soon, I'm horribly scared but excited for it. To get naked and edge in campus under the clock is crazy and I have no hope that I'll make it safely in this one but let's see how it goes.

10 edges and not getting to cum has made me really lose my shit and I'm so desperate now.

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 04-29-2022, 01:46 AM   #32
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Absolutely spectacular. Great read. Well done.

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 05:20 AM   #33
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

So…for a punishment you owe me another day in just overalls.

However, we will spice it up!

1. Select a 4 hour period during the day. You may not pee during this time. However, you must drink at least 1 liter of fluid when you start and 1 littler of fluid at the 3 hour mark. Oh, and for the last hour you may not be in your room.

2. You will also spend 30 seconds rubbing your cunt 4 times during the day (you have to spread them out. Once every two hours is the closest) while not in the room. You will do it either OVER the denim over your bare pussy, or you must be naked. You cannot do it in your room. At least one time you should hump an object for the 30 seconds. No cumming and no changing of course.

Hahaha

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 04-29-2022, 11:47 PM   #34
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbiliantaz View Post
Rule: you are denied for one month. You will need to get written and signed permission from complete strangers to get yourself off.

Write a note explaining your situation and print it. Something along those lines:

"Hello kind stranger. My name is xxx, (feel free to chose a fake name)
I am currently only allowed to orgasm if you give me permission.
Please sign below this line to allow me to get myself off. Feel free to add any instructions or conditions to earn that permission. Leave this note where you found it, so I can collect it later."

Print that note and leave it in strategic places (e.g a campus restroom, inside a book at the library, on an auditorium table,...)
Come back later to collect back the (hopefully) signed notes. If the signer left any extra instructions, you can either follow them or renounce your orgasm.

Signed notes are valid for 4h, from the moment you collect them. You will need to get creative, since you cannot hide a note at the same location more than once.

Good luck
Quote:
I did this yesterday afternoon. I have planted 5 notes. This was so exciting, I was dripping wet all along x

I put 3 notes in 3 different campus washrooms near the sinks. 4th note on a computer table in the tech lab as it was empty. 5th note on a corner table in the library.

It's about 4:30 pm now and I'll go back to these places later today to collect the notes. I'm super scared and super excited. My only hope is that no one sees me collecting the notes x

I'll post the responses soon.
Report on these collected notes!

Firstly I was really fortunate to not getting caught when I went back for the notes. Though I'm not completely sure if anyone did really see me or not.

And now the worst part, I basically got rejected on all 5 notes x

I later realized that 3 notes in 3 diff campus washrooms was kind of a stupid idea because by instinct I had placed them in girls washrooms. It didn't strike me that it would be much more riskier, scary and kind of hotter to somehow secretly enter mens room and place the notes. That would have been difficult and more of a turn on.

Anyway, girls are mean i guess. On one note, there was a big 'Loser lol' written. And the other two were blank

Before going for the other 2 notes, I thought of really amping it up. 3 mens room was too scary for the start so I thought of atleast trying to place one blank note. The mens room was right next to the girls and I spent 10 mins just pacing outside the door, too scared to actually go through with the plan.

I had never stepped into a mens washroom before, obviously. Plus it was the uni campus and I would be easily recognized by anyone. If anyone walked in when I was inside, I would absolutely have zero explanation.

People did go in and come out but there was no way to know if it was empty at any point.

Plus I had gone out to collect the notes right after the delayed email 10 edges dare. I was wearing black tights and a normal top. I was already so badly turned on after not getting to orgasm after 10 continuous edges and I could feel my panties getting drenched with the thought of entering the mens room. It was too scary, even more than getting hidden naked in campus. My heart was racing and every part of my body was beyond turned on at the possibility of getting caught inside a mens room.

Finally, when I atleast assumed the room was empty, I looked around and just rushed in. I immediately locked the main door and was actually able to breathe when I could confirm that it was really empty. But I couldn't waste time as anyone could knock and it would be horribly humiliating to open the door to a guy, especially to someone I knew. So I quickly placed the permission note on a sink and literally ran away as far as I could without looking back.

Its past midnight of the next day now and what's even more scarier that placing the note is going back there to collect it 🥵 I still haven't had the guts to go back there but I've made up mind to do it tomorrow.

I was so desperate to cum at that point and was hoping that the other two notes would let me cum.

I went to the tech lab first but it was full so I didn't dare to enter. Craziest part? I could see my note on a table through the closed glass door and the room was full of people. It just completely drove me wild.

Then I went to the library and as I've been saying I've had the worst luck with this dare, my note was missing. I looked all over the place where I had kept it and there was nothing. I was so frustrated and desperate to cum that I couldn't think of anything else.

I spent some time roaming around waiting for the tech lab to get empty. Once I saw that it was clear, I rushed in with the hope of atleast the last one letting me cum.

This one was crazy.

The note said, 'leave your panties and this note here and come back to collect the note after 24 hours, maybe then it could be a yes' I literally collapsed on the floor after reading it. Firstly being denied after I was so desperate was making me go crazy. And secondly the condition amped up the game too much. Keeping my wet panties for some stranger to find almost pushed me over the edge without even touching myself.

But there was no rational thinking here. I was desperate for permission. If I would have been wearing a skirt or a dress, it would have been easier to just pull my panties off. But there was no way I could take my tights off all the way and basically get half naked below the waist in the tech lab with clear glass walls.

So I ran into a nearby washroom. I locked myself in a cubicle, took off my pants and wore my tights over my naked dripping pussy back again. I went back to the lab and left my panties next to the note. I was so scared of someone waiting back and watching.

I just left and ended up straight in my dorm, too turned on and denied to function.

The next day, I've completed the slut dress dare. I'm posting that report right now too. But still haven't cum.

Hopefully tomorrow I do.

I still have to do the public version of the delayed email task tomorrow. And also go back to the mens room as well as tech lab for the 2 permission notes xx

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 04-29-2022, 11:51 PM   #35
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Absolutely spectacular. Great read. Well done.

R.
Thankyou.

I'm going to try to complete your pm dare tomorrow. Will pm and post the report here as well.

PM DARES

Old 04-30-2022, 12:34 AM   #36
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
I am considering a punishment..,I will let you wear a coat. Loosely. No closing the front, though you may hold it closed. Nice report. Always would like more details, but it was good. Enjoy the dress! Hahahaha
I spent today in that dress. It was a very mixed experience.

Firstly my roommate was surprised I was wearing it during the day because she obviously expected me to wear it at a party or something. Plus I think she figured out that I wasn't wearing anything underneath even though the coat did cover a lot because she gave me a funny look and said, 'you sure you are going out like that?' but didn't object to anything.

The day went by too fast because I was too focused on dress and not letting anything show. I noticed too many stares and eyes on me because it was really a distraction. Plus the dress was so short that it made sitting anywhere impossible without panties.

I still managed to attend one class and roamed about campus. Had lunch in a cafe. I knew I had to go back to get the notes but I was too scared to do that in that dress so I canceled the idea.

I somehow made it through the day and was so relieved when I could change back into my normal clothes. The dress was such a reminder of my submissive side and it constantly kept me wet the entire day. I had juices running down my inner thighs all day along.

A few of my friends were surprised and made comments about the dress without an party occasion and it was kind of embarrassing but I didn't really give any explanation.

Kind of an embarrassing day but I made it through. No orgasm yet x

PM DARES

Old 04-30-2022, 12:36 AM   #37
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You are quite enjoying being embarrassed in public aren't you? It definitely seems to be making you leak quite a lot. Did you leave any wet spots with that dress?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 12:51 AM   #38
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Most humiliating thing ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
You'll need a new picture every 3 days, next task is to call her up on the phone and say how much you miss him and how could she do this... Say you know she's hotter but it's not fairmto steal him .... Ohh and make sure to edge on the phone
I did this after I changed out of the dress. I was only wearing a camisole and panties for the call because I was so turned on and it felt hot to be underdressed. My roommate wasn't back yet.

Absolutely hated this dare, it was so damn humiliating!

I didn't have her number so it took me a while to get it from mutual friends without a proper explanation of why I wanted it.

I called her and mentally wished that she wouldn't pick up so I wouldn't have to go through this embarrassment. But she did. She obviously recognised me when I introduced myself.

I had to edge on the phone while talking to her and this was so bad! I had my headphones on and I was sitting upright on my bed. I fingered my already wet pussy with my right hand under my panties and pinched my nipples through my cami with my left hand.

It felt so wrong telling her that I missed him and that I thought she was hotter than me. I was getting more and more turned on with the humiliation. I guess she thought that I was drunk because she kept asking me if I was. I didn't answer that x

I was trying so hard to hold back my moans and not let her know that I was touching myself.

Also I knew she'd obviously tell him about this call and that thought was humiliating me even more. Plus her voice was making me so angry.

After a point she was convinced that I was drunk and she hung up the call. I was so on the edge and I reluctantly stopped myself from cumming x

This was unbearably humiliating and I'm sure now this call is going to be a joke between all their friends. I can't even face both of them or any of their friends.

PM DARES

Old 04-30-2022, 12:55 AM   #39
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You are quite enjoying being embarrassed in public aren't you? It definitely seems to be making you leak quite a lot. Did you leave any wet spots with that dress?
Yes I don't know why but it really turns me on being embarrassed and humiliated in public even though it feels so wrong mentally.

And yes, since I wasn't allowed any panties, I could feel a lot of wet spots on the inside of the dress though there weren't seen from the outside. That is why I haven't returned the dress to my roomie yet. Even though my juices might have dried off and won't be visible now, I need to wash the dress before I give it to her because I think the smell of my wetness will still be there x

PM DARES

Old 04-30-2022, 12:55 AM   #40
fieldman

Someone suggested earlier that you should list all the ways in which she's better than you and why he picked her. Post that list on here for us all to read. It should have a minimum of seven entries.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 01:05 AM   #41
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Yes I don't know why but it really turns me on being embarrassed and humiliated in public even though it feels so wrong mentally.

And yes, since I wasn't allowed any panties, I could feel a lot of wet spots on the inside of the dress though there weren't seen from the outside. That is why I haven't returned the dress to my roomie yet. Even though my juices might have dried off and won't be visible now, I need to wash the dress before I give it to her because I think the smell of my wetness will still be there x
I have a feeling the "feeling" wrong is exactly what is turning you on. I mean, you just made a "drunk" call to your ex's girlfriend and got turned on from it. Do take care you don't go to far with everything, think back every once in a while whether you want it or not. In the end you know best how far you want to go.

And definitely wash the dress. Can't bring it back to her all dirty. Even better, go for a handwash first instead of using the laundry machine, give it proper care after it kept you horny and submissive all day.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 04-30-2022, 01:12 AM   #42
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tasks for tomorrow!

These are the tasks that I'm planning to complete tomorrow as I don't have any classes and will be free the entire day.

1) I got a pm dare to spend my day in public in only my trench coat and knee high boots with nothing underneath. Thankfully I can properly tie my trench coat but it is still extremely exciting to go out in public without normal clothes on. I'm incredibly nervous.

Few of my tasks for the day require me to get completely naked in campus so I guess the coat is an easy option so that will be outfit for tomorrow. People do wear long coats here so it won't be too odd but walking around without any clothes underneath it is going to make me go crazy.

2) I have to go to the mens room and the tech lab to collect my permission notes and I hopefully get to cum because now I've gone two day of edging without coming and I've become really desperate. But I'm extremely scared of getting caught especially in the mens room.

3) The public version of the delayed email: I have to set a delayed email with my nsfw pics to my ex for 1 hour. Then I have to edge at 10 diff locations around campus, after getting completely naked. If I cum early or don't finish the edges in time, the email gets sent. This is worse than the private one now because of the call I made to his new gf. If the email gets sent then it will prove to them that I'm desperate for him (which Im not) so I'm really really scared for this one xx

4) Pm dare from Ray_Q
I have to buy something to fit in my ass. Then I have to get naked somewhere in campus, and push that thing in my ass.

Just writing these down together have made me so wet in my sheets. My panties are drenched. Plus I've been edging so much that I'm not sure I can get through these tomorrow without losing control and cumming. I hope the permission notes let me cum so that I can get a bit of relief for the other dares otherwise I'm pretty sure I'm going to cum accidentally.

Feel free to add to these or make any modifications if y'll want.

Just the thought of having to be naked in campus so many times tomorrow might make me cum right now x

I'll keep posting as and when I can tomorrow xx

Horribly scared, excited and turned on x

PM DARES

Old 04-30-2022, 01:14 AM   #43
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
So…for a punishment you owe me another day in just overalls.

However, we will spice it up!

1. Select a 4 hour period during the day. You may not pee during this time. However, you must drink at least 1 liter of fluid when you start and 1 littler of fluid at the 3 hour mark. Oh, and for the last hour you may not be in your room.

2. You will also spend 30 seconds rubbing your cunt 4 times during the day (you have to spread them out. Once every two hours is the closest) while not in the room. You will do it either OVER the denim over your bare pussy, or you must be naked. You cannot do it in your room. At least one time you should hump an object for the 30 seconds. No cumming and no changing of course.

Hahaha

Enjoy
This is really hot x

I'll do it day after tomorrow and report back xx

PM DARES

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 04-30-2022, 01:20 AM   #44
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I have a feeling the "feeling" wrong is exactly what is turning you on. I mean, you just made a "drunk" call to your ex's girlfriend and got turned on from it. Do take care you don't go to far with everything, think back every once in a while whether you want it or not. In the end you know best how far you want to go.

And definitely wash the dress. Can't bring it back to her all dirty. Even better, go for a handwash first instead of using the laundry machine, give it proper care after it kept you horny and submissive all day.
Yes I know what you mean. I tried living the vanilla life, but it just isn't me. I need this thrill and excitement and fear once in a couple of months so I make these threads when I am not too busy.

Still, I do know my limits and I back out if it gets too real. I'm going to finish uni properly after all.

But this little embarrassment and humiliation within peers doesn't bother me too much because I know I never have to meet them again after uni so doesn't matter what they think if that's going to help me live my fantasies and let me have the best time of arousal xx

PM DARES

Old 04-30-2022, 01:22 AM   #45
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Yes I know what you mean. I tried living the vanilla life, but it just isn't me. I need this thrill and excitement and fear once in a couple of months so I make these threads when I am not too busy.

Still, I do know my limits and I back out if it gets too real. I'm going to finish uni properly after all.

But this little embarrassment and humiliation within peers doesn't bother me too much because I know I never have to meet them again after uni so doesn't matter what they think if that's going to help me live my fantasies and let me have the best time of arousal xx
As long as it makes you happy and you know what you are in for You are definitely getting *plenty* of arousal!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum challenge, edge dare, humilaition, public dare, spanking dare