Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-20-2016, 03:22 PM   #1
MarlboroGirl

Default crossdresser home alone, have multiple toys and in need of kinky dares

Hello there all, I am a submissive crossdressing gurl who is looking forf some kinky ideas for my 2 days alone. I have a few dildos, a rabbit vibrator, vibrating egg, lots of panties, 3 bras, 1 dress, and a pair of tights.

My likes include: anal play, cross dressing, spanking, toys, pictures/videos, ice cubes, outdoors, watersports, age play, role play, diapers, cum eating, random insertion, random hookups, light bondage, and more.

My only limits are friends, family, extreme pain, full public, permanent, blood, and scat.

Lets see all of your creative and kinky minds at work! hehe

My kik is GabbyGoodGurl

Last edited by MarlboroGirl; 04-20-2016 at 05:18 PM.
MarlboroGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 11:36 AM   #2
redtea
Baby Member

For this "dare" you will need a suction cup dildo, a girly pair of panties (or swimsuit if you got one) and a butt plug.

You are to take a shower with the butt plug in and close your eyes and imagine that you are in the mens locker room in a open shower. Now I want you to imagine a beefy older man approaching the shower who immediately notices your pretty girly panties.

Now you are to grab your butt with your hands and imagine that this man is groping your sissy ass. you can actually talk in a femme voice acting like you don't want it while his dialog is in your head. His dialog could be "what are you talking about girl, you are practically begging for it, if you didn't want it than why are you wearing this *poke your butt plug*

Now You are to pinch your nipples again, Your horny locker room stud is feeling you up. Then you are to take some lube and lube your asspussy and let out a "w-wait what are you doing"

Then mount your toy to the wall and lube the area inbetween your thighs and slide his cock between your legs. Pleasure his rod with your thighs for 30 seconds or so then begin to prod your asspussy with his dick. At this point you can let out a "N-no wait stop it won't fit in there" To which the inner male dialog could be " Of course it will fit, just relax and take it bitch"

Then proceed to slide the toy into your butt letting out girly moans each time he thrust his meat stick into you. Then let out a loud "Fuck your cock feels so good, i think im going to cum" then proceed to cum without touching your cock. You can even try to play with your cock and let the male dialog say "what are you doing, right now you are my bitch, bitches don't have cocks"

If you do it right, you can actually get off 3 prostate orgasms then get a "reward for being such a good girl" and get off a 4th time using your hands.

i recommend
https://www.amazon.com/Pipedream-Pro...s=fetish+elite
Im actually able to get hands free standing up orgasms with this one where other toys don't cut it.
redtea is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, crossdressing, outdoors, watersports