Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-06-2018, 08:17 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Legally NUDE

You wake up one morning and the police are at your house. You are now legally obligated to be naked 24/7 for the next year, which means no clothes at all in public or otherwise and you nor anyone else can do anything to change this.

How would this effect your life currently? (in regards to things like your job, schooling, relationships, family etc)

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 12:48 AM   #2
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Besides everybody seeing I am locked in chastity - it would get bloody cold! I couldn't make it to customers because anything below a certain temperature would cool me out. Any temperature below 15°C is low enough for someone to "freeze" to death (don't remember the time it would take, but still).
Which would then mean, I'd have to at least get some fat on my body to maybe still make it to the grocery store during autumn and spring, and I'd need people to do all my outdoor tasks for me during winter.

So, yeah. Besides this being legally mandated, and me sueing against it up to the highest courts, I don't see how this would be a problem in a society that allows that. I would probably try and find a country where such laws aren't possible.

Now to the wholly fantasy version where non of the above would matter:
Everybody would see I am kept chaste and when I am ordered to wear a plug. If such a law existed, I can't see feeling ashamed/embarrassed about it for longer than a few days, since people are aware. The reason for this mandate would be interesting though! If it is just random, for societal reasons - what I just wrote. If it was some form of legal punishment for a crime that isn't prison worthy, but still needs repremanding - I'd again go the sueing up to the highest court route or flee the country.

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:33 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
You wake up one morning and the police are at your house. You are now legally obligated to be naked 24/7 for the next year, which means no clothes at all in public or otherwise and you nor anyone else can do anything to change this.

How would this effect your life currently? (in regards to things like your job, schooling, relationships, family etc)
This would be a dream come true for me and would have little effect on my life as it would just mean I could do everything naked without worrying about being arrested which would be great .
All my friends , family etc know I am a nudist so they would not be surprised at all .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 11:50 AM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Well it would simply mean they'd have to compensate me financially as well as give me a house in some tropical location.

There's no way I can make a living and survive winter here that way.

As much as I love being naked, this simply wouldn't work at all for me.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:55 AM   #5
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Thumbs up Refreshing an old thread.

Kick some dust off this thread...maybe it will inspire someone.
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheMinnMan for this post:
Old 07-28-2020, 11:52 AM   #6
dav1dmc

Well I am single so it would not affect my relationships. I guess it would be embarrassing meeting friends and family. But apart from that, it would not affect me too much, I'd still go places, including shopping centres. In fact, I'd actually enjoy it. I've walked naked and barefoot in snow so I think I would be ok.
dav1dmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 09:32 AM   #7
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post

Well I guess most of this crazy year it would't effect me very much
During the pandemic, when we were advised to reduce going outside, I haven't left the flat for two months. So I was mostly naked all the time, except for the times I was on my periot and had to wear panties to keep the pad in place

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 11:24 AM   #8
jackjac

Well it wouldn't bother me much but some of my friends might not want to be around me but a few might not care and might even like it i wouldn't visit my family during that time though. People will definitely know when I'm attracted do them XD so i won't have to tell people that i am so it could save so steps in my sex life
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 09:11 PM   #9
sissybill
Distinguished Member

it wouldnt bother me at all
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 12:45 AM   #10
taridaa

That would be crazy. But I guess Iam not the only person in the world have to do this. Otherwise I had a lot to declare....
taridaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 04:51 PM   #11
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

If this was a forced nudity requirement, then everyone in my life, job, etc. would be informed and necessary changes would be made. It would be quite awkward at first and maybe slightly dangerous for the work aspect, but over time I'm sure the effect would dwindle away.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk