Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2016, 09:06 PM   #1
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Default A dice dare for all of get dare

so here is another dice dare.... i know i know, another one oh boy. Well you will find this a little different as a dice dare.

First off, this Dice Dare is about the forums here and since it will involve a 6 sided die and access to the get dare forums because really its quite simple for dare.

Now the run down on the rules, items you need and Explaination to what the numbers will be.

Rules:
Basically, its the same as every other dice dare but the number you roll (if you participate in this dare), you will need to do. other then that there are no rules.

Items Needed:
One 6 sided die
and access to the getdare forums, (legal age required)

What each number will be:

1. In the "Truth" section of GetDare, you will make a post dictating one thruth that turns you on the most. (tittle should say it was because of this dare. min. word length 300)

2. you will enter the "Stories" section of GetDare and right a short story any genre type will be fine. (tittle should say it was because of this dare. min. word length 700)

3. you will find a dare in the dare section of GetDare, no need for a sub section if you dont want too.

4.In the "Truth"section of GetDare, you will make a post telling how many times you were or felt horny today as well as all the details pertaining to masturbation, times you had orgasm, as well as what it was over. (tittle should say it was because of this dare. min. word length 500) **Mod edit: Do not post this in the truth section. Please post as a blog or as a report in this thread (butterfly)**

5. In the "Stories" sections of GetDare, you will go into the R18 mature stories sub section, and you will post a True story about a sexual encounter you had had.(tittle should say it was because of this dare. min. word length 1000"

6. This is a punishment Re-Roll, You will give yourself 100 spankings to your ass because you rolled a 6 and then you will re-roll.

For all those that participate, you will post a link for the dare you had to complete for the number you had rolled in the comments below.

Hope you all have fun with this dare.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.

Last edited by Butterfly; 01-29-2019 at 11:26 AM.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk