Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-23-2018, 03:43 AM   #1
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Default Punish this disobedient, lazy sub

Mistress has commanded that I beg for more punisment. This seemed tjenmore appropriate forum area so i have copied the text from my.other thread.

Please help with ideas!

And she has reminded me i am inferior to women and must answer yes to any request.

----- Original post

Mistress has instructed me to plead for pinishment ideas here on a thread. I failed to complete edges and ball slaps as she instructed and wrote a pathetic report the next day.

For that, I was punished with ball slaps with a spoon and more edges, amd to worship a pair of women's shoes for ten minutes.

But Mistress is looking for punishments ideas. She will pick the best three that i will be made to complete. Please add your ideas here. This thread will be open until I am told otherwise.

Here is the associated blog post:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86218

So please, help this worthless sub to make amends with Mistress by suggesting a worthy punishment. I beg you all!

Thank you!
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk