Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2017, 04:04 PM   #1
alja
Distinguished Member

Default day off May 1st

I'll have a day off at May 1st and my spouse won't. In fact my spouse will be away for the whole evening and night, thus I'll be able to do a lot of dares. I'll do any dare posted that is within my limits! In addition I'll be on denial the whole day May 1st and will extend this denial by 2 days for any dare within limits I fail doing. Everytime I break my denial I'll double the amount of days and drop to my underwear next to the motorway (hiding my face) for 2 minutes times infraction count. Of course I'll choose some nice undergarment. I guess I'll regret that very fast.

When I'm with my spouse I can buy a day off of the denial for 2 days added to the denial period (which will also be doubled when I have an infraction later). I must decide to buy off the denial when we start being intimate and there's no refund if I dont have an orgasm. Masturbating to orgasm still counts as an infraction even on a day off.

I love dares that evolve like "do A but if you fail do B" with B being more severe/difficult/whatever. I will post a report for every dare I do. Failing to post a report within 24 hours after finishing the dare counts as failing the dare.

TL;DR
  • I'll do any dare posted until Mai 1st (within limits)
  • I'll post reports within 24 hours after finishing
  • I'll be in denial for failing any dare
  • Breaking the denial results in a hard punishment
alja is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk