Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-29-2023, 07:00 AM   #1
PersimmonDeep6134

Post A Monday to remember

Hey, I will be home alone for about 4 hours on next Monday. I'm looking for some hard tasks to get really pushed to the 'limits' (not actual limits).

Toys, kinks, limits in signature, also let me know if you want me to get any household items or whatever. I send pic proofs only to those who show some effort. (if your first message is something like 'show yourself', I will ignore it.)

Make me hate that one Monday a little more than all the other ones

PS. Usually I'm not that much into hard tasks, punishments etc. but I want just to try the extremes for once.
PersimmonDeep6134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 10:15 AM   #2
PersimmonDeep6134

Here I will be post all tasks that I've been given. (you may modify the tasks so they're really hard)

Tasks update:
1) 'spitroast' - mount dildo on the wall then get on all fours and insert prostate massager in your ass, now do 2 sessions of 10 min each sucking and fucking

2) chastity - lock yourself in chastity for the full time alone (will anyone let me out at any point so that I can cum?)

3) toothpaste - squeeze some toothpaste on your two fingers and ram them inside your ass

4) Take of chastity for this one, hold each of the following positions for 7.5min, re-apply the toothpaste described above before each position and edge, don't look at the clock, if held too short - 40 spanks and 15 push-ups for each failure; each spank must be harder than the previous one, lick the floor after each push-up.
sex doll
humble
nadu
table
floor
stool

5) In 1 hour time work up from your smallest to your largest plug, wear the largest plug for the rest of the time or unless you need to use your ass for something else

6) Take of chastity (for this task only), put on g-strings and pull them to the side then sitting on a chair fuck your ass with dildo and masturbate for 5 minutes, eat all precum that comes out during it, after lock up as soon as you can.

Last edited by PersimmonDeep6134; 10-01-2023 at 02:18 PM.
Old 09-29-2023, 09:48 PM   #3
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Do my "Butt paste" PM Dare, remain locked in chastity for the full time alone.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ponies for this post:
Old 09-30-2023, 12:30 AM   #4
PersimmonDeep6134

Thanks for the tasks, I put them on the list. (I slightly altered the pm dare so that I don't ruin the toothpaste tube.)
Old 10-01-2023, 11:57 AM   #5
PersimmonDeep6134

Bumping this thread / I'm still looking for tasks

Last edited by PersimmonDeep6134; 10-01-2023 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:01 PM   #6
DaVance
Distinguished Member

After the toothpaste task practice six different positions. Do a little research and choose the six positions before the four hours start. Then get in each position and hold that position for 10 minutes (or one hour total for all six). For each position you do not hold for 10 minutes you must self-spank 10 times, this could be up to 60 spanks. Each spank must be harder than the previous spank and are to be completed at one time after all six positions are tried.

One more thing. Do not look at any watch or clock during the 10 minutes. You must guess at the ten minutes. If you stop early, even one second early, then it is ten spanks.

Also write a report in this thread and tell us which positions you completed, which you failed, and your thoughts on all the tasks.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DaVance for this post:
Old 10-01-2023, 01:27 PM   #7
PersimmonDeep6134

Thanks, I will write the reports for sure, so far I'm really excited with the tasks and am looking forward for tomorrow , I added your task and put the chosen positions there too. I also added one task from a PM.
By the way is there a chance to make the times for holding each position a little shorter?
Old 10-01-2023, 01:33 PM   #8
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersimmonDeep6134 View Post
By the way is there a chance to make the times for holding each position a little shorter?

The ten minutes can be shorter, but it needs to be challenging. The ten minutes is a bit of a guess since I do not know for sure what is challenging but not impossible for you. Tell us beforehand how long you will attempt each position.

Old 10-01-2023, 01:41 PM   #9
PersimmonDeep6134

To hold a position for 10 minutes surely isn’t impossible for me, the only challenge is to time it well. I just don’t want to get bored, also 10 spanks isn’t that big of a punishment.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:57 PM   #10
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Quote:
To hold a position for 10 minutes surely isn’t impossible for me, the only challenge is to time it well. I just don’t want to get bored, also 10 spanks isn’t that big of a punishment.
Let's try these changes. Hold each position for 7.5 minutes. Re-apply the toothpaste described above before each position and edge, then get into position. For each position you do not hold complete 40 spanks plus 15 push-ups. Lick the floor after each push-up. All spanks, push-ups and licks shall be done all at once. Remember each spank must be harder than the previous one.

Old 10-01-2023, 02:19 PM   #11
PersimmonDeep6134

Woah, this escalated quick! Right now I'm nothing else but excited, though tomorrow I will probably wish I had shut up
btw I doubt I can do this many push ups..
Old 10-01-2023, 03:33 PM   #12
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Quote:
btw I doubt I can do this many push ups..
If you do the tasks correctly then you won't have any push-ups or spanks. Just be honest.

Old 10-01-2023, 11:29 PM   #13
PersimmonDeep6134

Tasks report en route:
First things first, I cleaned and prepared myself all ready before 8am, then I start off with the chastity cage (it feels so tight at the moment ) and the plug progression to get in the mood before the spitroast task. I will be doing the plug task until 9pm. I've just put in the biggest plug (now there's another thing that feels tight ), I also set up the dildo for the spitroast task - mounted it on the door frame so that if I want to relax in the position at any point I have to get one or another side deep in

Last edited by PersimmonDeep6134; 10-01-2023 at 11:48 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, extreme, hard, oral, punishment